AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inanimate objects that weirdly turn you on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigarettes. I don't smoke but. Dang.
I was just about to post the same thing. Especially the smell of cig smoke, as gross as it sounds. I associate the smell with places I've been where debauchery happens, like the local goth club and the strip clubs I worked at. Places where I've done sexual things.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Seeing and smelling a jar of coconut oil,
And a girlsmoking cigar mmm, oh to combine the 2 on a hot sunny day alone and naked!!

Last edited:
the smell of laundry detergent
And fresh clothes smell from when you buy it from the store
Fresh leather
Anything cocanut smelling
And oddly enough school rulers something about them, I think it’s becsuse you can spank yourself with it. So it gives me naughty thoughts.

It's the time of year when urbanites start raking/burning leaves, making fires inside their homes, salmon and trout are spawning, antlered animals are in the mood to mate, bears are unsatiable, buffalo, caribou, geese migrate to better feeding grounds...

Watching my boyfriend play pinball is oddly arousing, when he's really getting into it and pushing into the machine... tfw ur jealous of a pinball machine
Also men's white briefs, "tighty whities". Dunno why.
Watching a man's hands as he plays guitar, looking at those fingers move.

Status
Not open for further replies.