AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turn Offs - Things models do that cause you to go away.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ga5457 said:
All this "daddy" talk just reminded me of a room I stopped in a couple months ago. The model wouldn't show her face. Someone asked her why. She said her real father was a member of MFC and she didn't want him to come in her room and recognize her.

That made me make this face IRL:

oh%20god.png

Reactions: camstory
Vanessa Jade said:
ga5457 said:
All this "daddy" talk just reminded me of a room I stopped in a couple months ago. The model wouldn't show her face. Someone asked her why. She said her real father was a member of MFC and she didn't want him to come in her room and recognize her.

That made me make this face IRL:

oh%20god.png

That's just plain creepy on so many levels.

Also, why isn't this in the model's section of general discussion that is model related?

Bocefish said:
Also, why isn't this in the model's section of general discussion that is model related?
Well I might say that after putting much thought into it, I decided that the safest place was here, with the option of asking Amber to move it, if that was the consensus. Or that, getting that close to the models frightens the hell out of me. Truth is, I just didn't think about.

JoleneJolene said:
Cuz it says "keep it nice" in the description? :think:
I am not exactly sure what your saying? That this is not a nice thread, or that if it were in the model's section/general discussion It would not be nice. Regardless, I trust your judgment, so here is good.

camstory said:
Bocefish said:
Well I might say that after putting much thought into it, I decided that the safest place was here, with the option of asking Amber to move it, if that was the consensus. Or that, getting that close to the models frightens the hell out of me. Truth is, I just didn't think about.

JoleneJolene said:
Cuz it says "keep it nice" in the description? :think:
I am not exactly sure what your saying? That this is not a nice thread, or that if it were in the model's section/general discussion It would not be nice. Regardless, I trust your judgment, so here is good.

Just a funny observation, is all. Not much to really read into. It says "keep it nice" on the main page for the subforum they were suggesting.
However to label this thread as "nice" might be pushing it. I wouldn't say it's "mean" either but definitely not nice. It's a "bitch about models" thread, and that's OK. But I'm sure there has been many misunderstood situations that a nameless model got bashed for in here that she otherwise would not have with more info.
However, I do enjoy this thread and will continue reading it.

Just trashed a post I had an hour + into. two points I wanted to make and couldn't get ether right

The first is important to me. I know it doesn't mean anything to anyone else, but when I am the OP of a thread, I'm aware that I feel a little like it's my baby. That is why I want to thank every one for not turning this into a thread where things become heated, personal, and counter productive. This is the type of thread that could go quickly from friendly to bitch board where 90% of the post become non-productive complain/blame/reaction. It would be a waste of time, (unless bickering gets you off), and it would feel icky. :sad5: I had wanted to say thanks in some graceful or poetic way, but nothing sounded sincere. I am not sure this does ether, just trusting what is felt will be reflected. Mostly directed at the models for not reacting to a few of the post that if not personal felt a bit to me like model bashing. I am also thankful that only a few of the complaints had that feel, or at least to me.

(this next point I don't think I can make with out sounding like I am telling ppl how to act. I thought about using the "this is what I do" approach, but I didn't want to sound like some one who thought they are a shrink, or a counsellor at an anger management class. There's just no way to hide it, I think I could complain better, no better is not right - could complain in a way which might be less provocative than some of the complainants here.)

I have noticed a post or two that had a bit of a nasty/adversarial tone. I think we should be careful that we don't let animosities creep in. To start a statement with, "I don't want anyone to take this personal, but" does not mean that it won't be, and that we then can say W/E we want H/E we want to. Of course it is going to be taken personal to some extent. Any time someone is addressing another, individual, or collective group, what is said is going to be taken personally, more or less. When the word 'complaining' works, it's senseless aggregation to use bitching, or whining. I think we should not assume we know why things are as they, and suggest that its a scam, con, or ploy if we can't be certin of that, or if it is something that could go one way or the other and our statement is a blanket thrown atop everyone. There are other key words that have been used, where a kinder word would work just as well, unless anger is part of what you want to convey. If it is, please take it to another thread, or start the angry perv model bitch board thread. I'm just suggesting we be careful and thoughtful about the complaints we have. For the guys it might help to imagain how it would be to be on the other end of this. To have someone constantly complaining, at times repeating the complants, or complaining about things you have no control over. This should not be hard for anyone who has ever had a GF. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-lettersrofl: :teasing-neener: I kiddd, I kiddd.

Finally, (please Vic) As I have been working on this post I am aware that JJ has posted about just this thing. It was her previous post that inspired this one. while previewing the first section of this post her post popped up. I only quickly scanned it and didn't really understand the last bit (But only b/c I didn't take the time to, I'm sure) but if it is that something has been said directed at someone it makes me sad. And it is not what this thread is about. Yeah, I guess my baby isn't exactly cute, but I would hate to see it turn ugly. :)

I did a search and found this topic because something happened a while ago that I was recently reminded of. I was in the room of a model that I really liked going to. I found her very beautiful and fun and she always treated me very well as that was how I treated her. One day, a troll comes in and starts being a troll and she argues with him for a bit before she finally bans the guy. The thing is, during the trolling, the guy asks her to open his cam and watch him jerk off to her. He says he is a good looking guy with lots of dates and women etc. The models responds with, "If you were a good looking guys that could get women, you wouldn't be on a cam site right now."

I know the insult was meant for him and was just about belittling a troll, but it make me pump the brakes. I could not and can not get the statement out of my head. Is this how she sees all the guys that watch her on cam? She sees us all as pathetic losers that can't get women and sit in the proverbial Mom's basement whacking off to her and giving her all our money because...what else would a loser do?

Believe it or not, lots of guys on cam sites do get women, have dates and are even married. We also enjoy talking to beautiful women that will engage us in a little sexual fantasy from time to time. I know this is a job for you ladies and I know that a lot of what you "sell" is a fantasy. I love that. It's why I come to sites like MFC. But, when you break the 4th wall so to speak and rip away that fantasy, it's hard to get it back.

ILikeUonTop said:
I did a search and found this topic because something happened a while ago that I was recently reminded of. I was in the room of a model that I really liked going to. I found her very beautiful and fun and she always treated me very well as that was how I treated her. One day, a troll comes in and starts being a troll and she argues with him for a bit before she finally bans the guy. The thing is, during the trolling, the guy asks her to open his cam and watch him jerk off to her. He says he is a good looking guy with lots of dates and women etc. The models responds with, "If you were a good looking guys that could get women, you wouldn't be on a cam site right now."

I know the insult was meant for him and was just about belittling a troll, but it make me pump the brakes. I could not and can not get the statement out of my head. Is this how she sees all the guys that watch her on cam? She sees us all as pathetic losers that can't get women and sit in the proverbial Mom's basement whacking off to her and giving her all our money because...what else would a loser do?

Believe it or not, lots of guys on cam sites do get women, have dates and are even married. We also enjoy talking to beautiful women that will engage us in a little sexual fantasy from time to time. I know this is a job for you ladies and I know that a lot of what you "sell" is a fantasy. I love that. It's why I come to sites like MFC. But, when you break the 4th wall so to speak and rip away that fantasy, it's hard to get it back.

Lots of people say things they don't really mean when they are angry. That said, the models are entertainers and what they may think of the audience shouldn't affect the enjoyment of the show. I sure some magicians think their audience are all fools and some musicians think their audience are all tasteless boobs who know nothing about music. It really doesn't matter what they think, only how they perform.

MemberEd said:
That said, the models are entertainers and what they may think of the audience shouldn't affect the enjoyment of the show. I sure some magicians think their audience are all fools and some musicians think their audience are all tasteless boobs who know nothing about music. It really doesn't matter what they think, only how they perform.

True, however magicians and musicians also don't tell the audience that they are all fools and tasteless boobs who know nothing about music and still expect the fans to pay to see their show or remain their fans in general. If that is their opinion, it's wiser to keep it to themselves. So, bringing it back to cam models, unless one is into the humiliation/domination fetish, I don't think it is a wise business move to make this statement in front of your entire clientele. While you might be able to separate how she feels about you from the show she delivers, others may not and that loses her money in the long run.

ILikeUonTop said:
MemberEd said:
That said, the models are entertainers and what they may think of the audience shouldn't affect the enjoyment of the show. I sure some magicians think their audience are all fools and some musicians think their audience are all tasteless boobs who know nothing about music. It really doesn't matter what they think, only how they perform.

True, however magicians and musicians also don't tell the audience that they are all fools and tasteless boobs who know nothing about music and still expect the fans to pay to see their show or remain their fans in general. If that is their opinion, it's wiser to keep it to themselves. So, bringing it back to cam models, unless one is into the humiliation/domination fetish, I don't think it is a wise business move to make this statement in front of your entire clientele. While you might be able to separate how she feels about you from the show she delivers, others may not and that loses her money in the long run.
Not really true. I've seen more than one musician diss on his/her audience. It's part of their shtick between songs. As far as the model in question, I agree with her sentiments...not for ALL members, but she didn't really say ALL members. Non-tipping douches like that guy who thinks HE should be the show...I have no sympathy for him. And he is whom she was talking. As far as magicians? I wouldn't be surprised if someone like Penn and Teller at some point called their audience a bunch of losers or kindred.

Reactions: MemberEd
ILikeUonTop said:
Is this how she sees all the guys that watch her on cam? She sees us all as pathetic losers that can't get women and sit in the proverbial Mom's basement whacking off to her and giving her all our money because...what else would a loser do?

Honestly, lots of models do think of us this way. It's some really shitty models go to insult. I think some are mad that guys in relationships or married dudes come to camsites for sexual entertainment and not just attention from women. They'd rather see us as these gross lonely perverts that pay for attention. The moms basement insults are always hilarious too. The idea that guys could live in a huge house and sit around paying strangers to entertain him infuriates some models. The model feels better about her own situation by thinking of us as losers in moms basement.

Reactions: MemberEd
My biggest pet peeve and I'd like to share with my model

promising something and not delivering and these aren't promises that are difficult.
---and these are simple promises too

I consider myself a very good customer if not a whale, and our time is conversation not anything sexual ever but after a while or a few times it gets old and as a member you start to question the whole relationship.

PunkInDrublic said:
ILikeUonTop said:
Is this how she sees all the guys that watch her on cam? She sees us all as pathetic losers that can't get women and sit in the proverbial Mom's basement whacking off to her and giving her all our money because...what else would a loser do?

Honestly, lots of models do think of us this way. It's some really shitty models go to insult. I think some are mad that guys in relationships or married dudes come to camsites for sexual entertainment and not just attention from women. They'd rather see us as these gross lonely perverts that pay for attention. The moms basement insults are always hilarious too. The idea that guys could live in a huge house and sit around paying strangers to entertain him infuriates some models. The model feels better about her own situation by thinking of us as losers in moms basement.
The only time I'd throw an insult out that's anything close to this is if the member is a complete douche-knuckle. I don't assume that members on MFC are pathetic losers, but the ones who come in and throw down obnoxious insults and extremely rude demands very well could be pathetic losers. Because these perfectly normal people who come to MFC for strangers to entertain them wouldn't be saying shit like "bitch, flop out your tits" or "shut up and fuck that cunt" to us. It's the pathetic loser douches who do that. Normal, nice people don't speak like that.

Thus, I wouldn't feel bad calling them names. It doesn't mean I believe every member on MFC to be that name. Just the ones who act like assholes.

I may have digressed from the original subject on this matter, but I don't think it's so much that "we'd rather see members as gross lonely perverts", or that we "feel better about our situation by thinking less of members."

AmberCutie said:
PunkInDrublic said:
ILikeUonTop said:

The only time I'd throw an insult out that's anything close to this is if the member is a complete douche-knuckle. I don't assume that members on MFC are pathetic losers, but the ones who come in and throw down obnoxious insults and extremely rude demands very well could be pathetic losers. Because these perfectly normal people who come to MFC for strangers to entertain them wouldn't be saying shit like "bitch, flop out your tits" or "shut up and fuck that cunt" to us. It's the pathetic loser douches who do that. Normal, nice people don't speak like that.

Thus, I wouldn't feel bad calling them names. It doesn't mean I believe every member on MFC to be that name. Just the ones who act like assholes.

I may have digressed from the original subject on this matter, but I don't think it's so much that "we'd rather see members as gross lonely perverts", or that we "feel better about our situation by thinking less of members."
Thank you, I've been trying to say this but couldn't get words to work....
Which is another point. We are real people who's job is to be performing improv for the masses almost every single day while actively being judged and rewarded based on our "worth"
Sometimes, like normal humans, we can react and speak before thinking to add the proper P.S.A before the insult to ensure every member in the room doesn't take another members well deserved insult personally.
There is a chance that this girl, who must have been nice enough to become a favorite, feels really bad about what she said and would rather not bring further attention to her embarrassing outburst by apologizing for it or explaining what she really meant. It seriously can make a situation SO much worse to talk about it in this world... as it often is bringing it to the attention of many people who likely didn't even catch it.

I obviously don't know the girl who he's talking about or how she is, but I know I've been pushed to my sane breaking point many times and reacted more harshly to a troll than normal... I would hope my friends understand and would at least bring it to me privately before just up and bailing, if I said something in the heat of fury that truly upset them.

AmberCutie said:
Because these perfectly normal people who come to MFC for strangers to entertain them wouldn't be saying shit like "bitch, flop out your tits" or "shut up and fuck that cunt" to us. It's the pathetic loser douches who do that. Normal, nice people don't speak like that.
Can't argue with that.

AmberCutie said:

My original point was only dealing with this one model and her statement. I just want to be clear that I don't think most or all models see members as losers. It was just, at the time, it sounded like she was speaking about anyone on a cam site watching models and not just the troll.

JoleneBrody said:
There is a chance that this girl, who must have been nice enough to become a favorite, feels really bad about what she said and would rather not bring further attention to her embarrassing outburst by apologizing for it or explaining what she really meant. It seriously can make a situation SO much worse to talk about it in this world... as it often is bringing it to the attention of many people who likely didn't even catch it.

I obviously don't know the girl who he's talking about or how she is, but I know I've been pushed to my sane breaking point many times and reacted more harshly to a troll than normal... I would hope my friends understand and would at least bring it to me privately before just up and bailing, if I said something in the heat of fury that truly upset them.

I would never bring up any kind of conflict with a model in public chat. I have always ( and it has almost never happened) discussed any problems I have ever had in private with the model.

Also, I have been giving this a lot of thought since I posted here about this and the more I think it over, the more I think it was probably a heat of the moment thing and maybe a poor choice of phrasing while defending against a troll. I really did like this model and maybe I took it the wrong way. I don't want one comment made to a troll to ruin the good time I had with her. So,I decided to reach out to her again (sent her a birthday present) and I will probably start to visit her room again when she returns to camming (she's on vacation). So, I guess discussing it here helped me work it out a bit.

my #1 pet peeve would probably be models that disappear into PM's for an extended period of time... ignore everything going on in their room... and only to stop PM'ing long enough to tell guys to tip

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.