AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Influx of Russian studios slowly converting Chaturbate to private onlys site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjnewyork

Banhammered
Mar 16, 2021
Hi All,
I've been a cam fan for a long time, started many many years back on camcontacts , ifriends, streammates travelled a bunch, met some host girls, all nice people, it was very clear it was studios, and on CC you weren't gonna see anything unless you paid for private.
. In recent couple years i been checking out chaturbate much more sparingly, as it is not so much a "chat" site as it is an action site. Camcontacts had one thing going for it, if the hosts misbehaved or ignored chats there would be consequences, you could write to support, and get your money back and the host might be blocked or kicked off for a while.

I think even a simple web search describes it as sexy shows in free chat and I'd say for 2 years or so, its been that way.
Since New Years Im noticing more of a pattern and its more russian studio type hosts, they're doing nothing in free chat, trying to lure you only to private, (not even luring, its in the bio description as one i noticed today), and further they are doing multi sites, even if you start tipping they dont see your words and they've got these mods who control everything.
My understanding is "mods" are fans/members who pay a monthly fee to get this priviledge to moderate the chat for the girls. MY OPINION, this just enables these studios to not be responsible and ignor the chats.

Does anybody know of any enforcement by chaturbate of any such chat rules or if any rules exsist? Minimum purchase is $10 USD, so every 10 tokens is $1.

To conclude my overall point is this behavior and its mostly russian studios is killing my interest in CB. They are getting away with ignoring tippers in free and to me thats just plain wrong. I could see if you're not tipping, but if you are they should be trying to acknowledge, ESPECIALLY if they're "NOT" performing..or doing any action.

My question is "is there enforcement" on CB or the hosts and mods just do what they want ? OR are there other sites where there's this casual free chat action, but YET consequences if they ignor the chat (other than camcontacts) ?

To me its killing my interest in CB..

The models probably sense by his behavior what a nasty reject he is, and don't respond to him, hoping he'll get the message and move on. But he doesn't... because he's a moron. Happens all the time. Classic case of a moronic shit stain, that won't take a hint 🤷‍♀️

Honestly, I pity people like that, who people don't even want to interact with, even when they are paying. But honestly, he clearly needs to fix himself, so it's his own fault. C'est la vie.

Upvote 0
At live cam awards 2021 , was now in march , chaturbate just won :
Most Innovative Live Cam Site – Chaturbate
Live Cam Company of the Year – Chaturbate
Best Live Cam Affiliate Program – Chaturbate
congrats!

Upvote 0
At live cam awards 2021 , was now in march , chaturbate just won :
Most Innovative Live Cam Site – Chaturbate
Live Cam Company of the Year – Chaturbate
Best Live Cam Affiliate Program – Chaturbate
congrats!
IRRELEVANT! jjnewyork says it's the worst. /s

Upvote 0
The models probably sense by his behavior what a nasty reject he is,
surely this ;) I didn't search for a long time to find nice Russian models showing in public, and they didn't leave in January (but one or two marmots who came back after winter)

Upvote 0
Ironically the behavior of users like OP is probably why many models prefer to do their action in privates.
depend of the model.. i actually thats why i started to hate the privates , c2c and pms to that point that creates me a real throw up sensation only thinking about it. so i eliminated them from my stream

Upvote 0
depend of the model.. i actually thats why i started to hate the privates , c2c and pms to that point that creates me a real throw up sensation only thinking about it. so i eliminated them from my stream
I personally prefer models that don't do privates, c2c, and a lot of PM'ing,

To elaborate, I would understand why models that are not strong in English and rely on translation would prefer one on one with users, instead of having to deal with a number of different requests or comments all while trying to focus on providing a show.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I personally prefer models that don't do privates, c2c, and a lot of PM'ing,

To elaborate, I would understand why models that are not strong in English and rely on translation would prefer one on one with users, instead of having to deal with a number of different requests or comments all while trying to focus on providing a show.

also when you just start out as a model and you do not have confidence enough to get publicly naked the private its an good option .

Upvote 0
(but one or two marmots who came back after winter)
Do marmots hibernate? :rofl: I must google this. Along w Garden Crevette.

Upvote 0
All Im hearing is people defending and promoting chatubate and defending the hosts rights to be rude while receiving money. Thats not the american way.
Not one mention of "other sites" by name. While this site ambercutie.com claims to not be owned or affiliated w CB , i highly doubt that.
Chaturbate, is losing all its good lookking hosts since january, if you like fat girls, and ugly people then i guess its the site for you! lol! I think this site should be called ambercutiebots.com cuz its like one of those bots that start contacting you on social media, and auto reply the same thing no matter what you say.
as far as im concerned you all work for chaturbate, which is the worst cam site in the world.

Upvote 0
All Im hearing is people defending and promoting chatubate and defending the hosts rights to be rude while receiving money. Thats not the american way.
Not one mention of "other sites" by name. While this site ambercutie.com claims to not be owned or affiliated w CB , i highly doubt that.
Chaturbate, is losing all its good lookking hosts since january, if you like fat girls, and ugly people then i guess its the site for you! lol! I think this site should be called ambercutiebots.com cuz its like one of those bots that start contacting you on social media, and auto reply the same thing no matter what you say.
as far as im concerned you all work for chaturbate, which is the worst cam site in the world.
LOL if anything people would assume I'm associated with MFC, since I shit talk most other sites but defend MFC tooth and nail, and have openly stated that I've worked in beta testing with MFC admins for nearly a decade.

But honestly fuck off with your bad attitude. I don't like you. Bye.

Upvote 0
You might want to check what site AmberCutie streams on. (hint, it is not CB)

Aparentlly he was too busy and obsessed with chaturbate to even notice the @AmberCutie beautifull big tits covered by the MFC t-shirt balancing from one side to another :cat:

I now have an suspition that he actually likes the fat girls ( as he calls them ) but he is damm pissed of none of them give 2 cents on him and his 1 token tip :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: , so to not say he is an cheap steak that is not able to tip a woman for a coffe he calls them fat and ugly maybe he gets an lil attention

Upvote 0
Aparentlly he was too busy and obsessed with chaturbate to even notice the @AmberCutie beautifull big tits covered by the MFC t-shirt balancing from one side to another
You could add the large link to her MFC room.

I wonder how often he has a positive customer experience in any kind of dealing, my guess is that they are rare.

Upvote 0

Us: “Don’t be a tool, and maybe models might talk to you.”
OP: “No.”

Us: “It’s not really cool to expect a model to be punished by CB for refusing to chat with you/do more free shows/be from a different country/other unreasonable grievances.”
OP: “You’re ugly.”

Well, I’m stumped about why anyone wouldn’t want to interact with you for few (or zero) tokens. Total mystery.

Upvote 0
Do marmots hibernate? :rofl: I must google this. Along w Garden Crevette.
;) service
(for garden crevette, just rely on japanese menus in france... it seems that it exists really in this community)

Upvote 0
Its not easy for guys who are used with sites like camcontact to move on sites like chaturbate. Before chaturbate wich yesss is my favorite site ever, i was a model on camcontacts, i moved to chaturbate and i mailed to some guys to come see me on chaturbate, they didnt like it, is totally different, they didnt like to see me giving attention to everyone, teasing everyone , noone of them came back to see me . and yes on camcontacts u see something only if you pay, but model is making lil money comparing with a site like chaturbate . And yes on camcontatcs lots girls gorgeous but they are moslty russians, so you like them :p) we just trying to tell you that cb is a site for all the king of taste, what u like someone else doesnt, and so on .. but u can find absolutly all the kind of models, independent and at studious like all over the sites .. im for 10 y on chaturbate and i love it , you just need to find the rooms you like , if not you can try myfreecams to me is the only one a bit different and less russian studious, more american girls who knows how to keep guys in their room happy . but in the end is exaclty as u said, since u not paying for the model she isnt forced to talk..( i dont agree with .. :) something else with private site when guy is paying and thats what the girl been waiting hours for... Also chaturbate isnt losing models, in fact are too manny now, old models and daily lots new models .. from the old accounts trust me noone is living, they are happy on cb, see all this account with lots followers, they are on cb for ages..

Upvote 0

Cam models are independent contractors. We are not actually employed by any of these sites. Independent models are their own bosses and we can run our business however we wish. If you don't like the way that a model runs her business, then don't spend money on her. That's camgirl capitalism, bb. And I'm preeeeetttyyy sure capitalism has been part of the American way for quite some time (whether you agree or disagree with capitalist fundamental ideology). Know what wouldn't be the "American way"? Forcing people to do something that they do not want to do and believing that they should be a slave to your whims or face repercussions if they don't comply.

It's our right to be rude, and it's your right to take your money elsewhere. We're not entitled to your tokens and you're not entitled to our attention. It's a two way street, buddy.

And if anything, being a cam model is more of the traditional "American way" since we can be our own bosses and make livable wages doing something we enjoy from the comfort of our own homes, essentially attaining our own "American dream" rather than slaving away at a menial, minimum wage job and barely making ends meet.

Edit: I also find it's hilarious how OP is essentially complaining about how Russian models are not acting in the "American way". Glad Amber banhammered him so he can take his Chaturhate boner elsewhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
;) service
(for garden crevette, just rely on japanese menus in france... it seems that it exists really in this community)
They are awfully cute :h: If I were a marmot I would hibernate with a crevette (those look tasty!).

Upvote 0
im a terrible chaturbate employee. i tell chaturbate models to work other sites all the time if they are having problems. no wonder they dont pay me :c

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.