AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Initiating a private and communicating

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm about ready to start paying for private/exclusives on Stripchat, but I'm not sure how to go about communicating with the model beforehand about what we should do in there. It seems only proper etiquette to confirm expectations before starting. Like all I want is a basic strip show to jerk off to, but maybe the model's not in the mood for that. To PM though it looks like I have to be an Ultimate Member, which I don't really want to be. Should I ask her in public to initiate a PM to discuss? I'm really new to all this so any advice is appreciated.

Most models will have a price for PM in their tip menu, so it is good etiquette to tip for the PM and once the model responds you can ask about a private show.

You’ll find models are very friendly and open to discuss the show if you’re polite 🤗

Thanks, I see that now. Makes sense

Upvote 0
If the model doesn't have a PM on the menu or it's a bit too high, then on CB you can use tipnotes starting at 1 token or higher, only the model will see it, and on Stripchat it's from 10 tokens. Just make sure on Stripchat that you click the icon to hide it from all to see. Tipnotes can be better sometimes unless you obviously need a big discussion/explanation for your kink/fetish/show

• Helpful!
Reactions: Maxi and Wuggie
Upvote 0
Just to add to the comment NotYou made, because it's also a good suggestion, I added pictures of how it looks
1694082384812.png
After pushing this button, the text with Visible for XXX will show up next to the comment field, be sure to click it so it says Visible for Model
1694082425997.png

Upvote 0
I can't edit my original post, but I wanted to add this addendum in case anyone else from Google World has the same question I did.

If you have tokens and the room is not that busy, models will PM you. So you can just hang out for a bit and she'll ask you what's up.

Upvote 0
If you have tokens and the room is not that busy, models will PM you. So you can just hang out for a bit and she'll ask you what's up.

Not necessarily. I’m not on Stripchat anymore, but when I was on there I wasn’t PMing members when it was slow. Very rarely do I initiate PMs with members. Same thing on MyFreeCams.

Upvote 0
Not necessarily. I’m not on Stripchat anymore, but when I was on there I wasn’t PMing members when it was slow. Very rarely do I initiate PMs with members. Same thing on MyFreeCams.

Yeah it's one of those ymmv things. I have gotten PM'd all the time though in slow rooms. Haven't had to PM anyone to start a pvt and I've started my share, having just discovered this side of the internet.

I wouldn't want to propose a pvt anyway in a busy room, as the model stands to make more with an audience than me for 5-10 mins.

Upvote 0
Yeah it's one of those ymmv things. I have gotten PM'd all the time though in slow rooms. Haven't had to PM anyone to start a pvt and I've started my share, having just discovered this side of the internet.

I wouldn't want to propose a pvt anyway in a busy room, as the model stands to make more with an audience than me for 5-10 mins.

That’s not going to be the case with every model though (PMing you because they see that you have tokens). So while the tipping has stopped, don’t be afraid to ask her if she’s interested in a private session with you. Don’t wait around too long for a model to be the one to PM you. And hopefully THE MODEL (not her knight 🙄) will be the one to respond to you.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.