AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inktober/Drawing Challenge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@zippypinhead I think I’m starting to figure out planes and perspectives. It only took almost 30 years of drawing on napkins…The reference is from a public collection of mugshots taken during the 30s. Now I feel like a thief as well, cashing on someone else’s trouble :(
View attachment 93533
Beautiful work. Reminds me of the figure studiesby Art Spiegelman.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I am thinking of joining inktober this year. Would love to share some art in this forum. 🙂

Reactions: zippypinhead
soooo... will inktober be happening again this year? slowly getting more freetime again so that sounds kinda perfect! and i love the pics you shared here!
Inktober happens every year! Frankly, I'm surprised and delighted this thread has lasted so long, and it would be great if other folks wanted to show off their artistry.

Reactions: RubinoT
This will be my first Inktober. Thinking of sharing in my OnlyFans. What will you contributing this year?

Below are a few of my sketches. Any comments are welcomed! Thank you. 😁

Attachments

• Untitled 22 (1) (1).png
    Untitled 22 (1) (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Untitled 24.png
    Untitled 24.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Untitled 23.png
    Untitled 23.png
    1 MB · Views: 8
Nice sketches. It'll be fun to see them progress. Are you planning to do the Inktober challenge, proper?

In the other thread I mentioned I don't really rely on the "official" challenges as they're laid out, but I am a big proponent of having a set time and goal to work toward. There are a few projects I'd love to make real progress with. I have a comic I've been working on forever, and would love to get the first issue finished up. I have an Amazon Merch store that isn't being utilized, and so t-shirt designs would be a fun project. There's also the pinup project I started last year, which is still ongoing. I guess I'm not hurting for options, lol.

[Edit added by Amber - I've merged the thread linked in this post into the new one, sorry for any confusion!]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Nice sketches. It'll be fun to see them progress. Are you planning to do the Inktober challenge, proper?

In the other thread I mentioned I don't really rely on the "official" challenges as they're laid out, but I am a big proponent of having a set time and goal to work toward. There are a few projects I'd love to make real progress with. I have a comic I've been working on forever, and would love to get the first issue finished up. I have an Amazon Merch store that isn't being utilized, and so t-shirt designs would be a fun project. There's also the pinup project I started last year, which is still ongoing. I guess I'm not hurting for options, lol.
All of the projects you mentioned are definitely things I myself interested. I am currently working on a adult comic. About a quarter way through inking. I am also working on t shirt designs and a apparel business. With that, and opening my OF account where I will be drawing live sentual art and sex positivity art. So I totally understand being busy lol. But I want to do adhere to 2 rules for Inktober. 1: 31 completed artworks for each day.
2: Make sure to keep the subjects varried and fun.
Just having fun and keeping my skills sharpened. I would love to see others peoples works! 💕 Keeps me thinking of new fun idea and understand other artists methods. All really cool stuff. I am open for a colab too. 😁

Okie doke, this year I decided to take on the hardest October art challenge of them all: it's the Reestablish My Online Presence After Like Five Years Gone Dark, and Try To Generate a Little Bit of Monthly Income, So I Don't Have To Get a Part-Time Job Making Sandwiches At Subway Or Some Shit Challenge!

I've decided to go for some simple designs to put on t-shirts, since having a Merch by Amazon account and leaving it unused seems like a missed opportunity. I had an idea years ago to do hat designs, and I still think it's a fun idea. I'm also going to go after some Halloween/spooky/cute things for a week or two, so today I drew a witch hat.

Witch Hat w cr.jpg

I managed to come up with a sketch and a little cat which is not much but way more than I have been doing so I'm happy with that. I stopped trying to "be better at this" and just have fun / letting my thoughts out. It's been very good for me.

Oh and your sketch reminds me of Link (from the game)

IMG_20221002_210550.jpgIMG_20221002_210538.jpg

I managed to come up with a sketch and a little cat which is not much but way more than I have been doing so I'm happy with that. I stopped trying to "be better at this" and just have fun / letting my thoughts out. It's been very good for me.

View attachment 93869View attachment 93870
I love your art style Lilly. It's delicate, beautiful and organic. Great way with colors in the cat Oh, and btw. You are right! 🏆 It is Link from Breath of the Wild.

Reactions: FakeTitsFetish
I love your art style Lilly. It's delicate, beautiful and organic. Great way with colors in the cat Oh, and btw. You are right! 🏆 It is Link from Breath of the Wild.
Thank you so much!
(Ocarina of Time used to be my favourite game as a kid)

Happy Inktober! Here is the third of Inktober month! A mix of Halloween and Inktober! Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• neon_edited_image_1664832084867.png
    neon_edited_image_1664832084867.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 3

View attachment 93869View attachment 93870

The cat is lovely. The flowers are an especially nice touch. They almost look stamped.

Happy Inktober! Here is the third of Inktober month! A mix of Halloween and Inktober! Hope you enjoy!

Great energy. I think I'll be drawing a Jack-o-Lantern tomorrow, myself.

• Hugs
The cat is lovely. The flowers are an especially nice touch. They almost look stamped.

Great energy. I think I'll be drawing a Jack-o-Lantern tomorrow, myself.
Oh but they are! I love using collage/stamps and actually most of what I do are collages in which I draw some things here and there.

Happy Inktober! I am still at it! Ink number 4. This is Astra out and about dressed as her favorite mistress of the dark! Have a sexy spooky month of October!

oie_aEXlBmeKHIlh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.