AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Inktober/Drawing Challenge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not post for another day or two. I'm doing daily work, but it isn't translating to "finished" projects.

Reactions: RubinoT
My goal for the end of the month is to get a website up, so some serious new content to put on that website needs to happen. I have a bunch of little canvas boards (5"x7" and 8"x10") that I hauled from Ross a few weeks back, and I don't intend to let them go unused. They're perfect for making quick paintings without a lot of necessary prep. Here's today's effort.

20221011_173044cr_web.jpg

Sorry I haven't been posting. I got sick last week, and didn't have much energy to upload. I have been doing my daily painting though, so I guess that means I now have a backlog. Nice!

Been keeping things kinda spooky, to go with the spirit of the season. Here's small painting #2.

Painting 2 - O Death - web sm.jpg

I’ve been drawn a couple of times on C2C recently. Sadly I’ve let my own drawing ability go far too rusty

I really liked the underdrawing for this one, so I scanned it. A teaser for tomorrow's post, I guess.

She Bites Underdrawing - web sm.jpg

I've been fighting a cold for the last two weeks, so I decided to take the weekend off from everything, to rest. Anyway...

Little Painting #5: She Bites

Painting 5 - She Bites web sm.jpg

This one was a lot of fun to do. I think I'll do a bigger version, with more control, and better detail.

Reactions: LydiaFrost
I've moved on to some 8"x10" boards, which are bigger than the last paintings. I went in thinking I might be able to still keep up the "painting a day" pace, but this one took longer to do. I have four more paintings set to go to push for the end of the month, all 8"x10". If I get them all done by Monday, I think I'll have made a pretty nice showing for the big Artsy-tober challenge month.

Little Painting #6 - Rockit vs the Mars Monster

Painting 5 - Rockit vs the Mars Monster web sm.jpg

Double post. Sorry (not that it matters, I guess.) Here's a better scan of the painting, where the color is closer, and the details aren't so blown out.

Painting 5 - Rockit vs the Mars Monster web sm.jpg

Deadbride - web sm cr.jpg

The big challenge month kinda petered out, but I'm still painting and drawing every day. People seem to respond to my pencil & colored pencil stuff. Maybe I should show it off more.

I loved the ”Inktober” trend so much. Very very nice drawings from all of you. I can see the creativity inside you all so well. Well done!

Reactions: zippypinhead
New Year seems like a nice enough time to bump up the drawing challenge thread. This time: Resolution Edition!

I've been working on a comic project since November. I resolve to publish at least one issue/chapter. I'd love to try to get it pretty much done by the end of January, but no hard deadline is set. Here's a sneak peak the first couple finished pages.

001-001-pnt-web.jpg

001-002-pnt-web.jpg

I'm not much of a drawer (I dont have the patience for it anymore). But I have been setting up an image generator that I'll be using to automate the creation of featured blog post images, wanted to share some of the test outputs from while I have been configuring it and this seemed like the most logical place.
image.png image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

If anyone was wondering what the prompt was for it
Full body cyborg| full-length portrait| detailed face| symmetric| steampunk| cyberpunk| cyborg| intricate detailed| to scale| hyper realistic| cinematic lighting| digital art| concept art| mdjrny-v4 style. DO NOT INCLUDE: bad anatomy| blurry| fuzzy| disfigured| misshaped| mutant| deformed| bad art| out of frame

Apparently its not using the whole quote, I am hitting the token limit somewhere in the middle. But I am pretty happy with the results I am actually getting from it.
Its generated through stable diffusion using the open journey model incase anyone was wondering

Not really drawing, but I'm a hobbyist 3D character creator.

Attachments

• Portrait - Elf Vernea 01_Camera (1.5).jpg
    Portrait - Elf Vernea 01_Camera (1.5).jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Portrait - Elf Vernea 01_Camera (2.5).jpg
    Portrait - Elf Vernea 01_Camera (2.5).jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 4
Decided to go with "ink" instead of "paint". Digital inking is definitely a whole lot closer to working physically than trying to get what I want from digital painting. Plus, scratching away with endless hatching is my favorite thing in the world to do.

001-001-ink-2-web.jpg

Reactions: KingMarti
No, thread, you don't get to die.

We Just Gel.jpg

In honor of thread necromancy, I present a fantasy nerd pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.