AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Instagram Account Help/Advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2016
FL
Twitter Username
@jade_minxx
Chaturbate Username
jademinx
Hey everyone! In a bit of a social media bind here. I know some girls are hopping onto the IG train, I did too recently but naturally, I just got my account deactivated. I know their Violation of Terms is very finnicky given how many promo and SW accounts there are with an even higher follower account. I was wondering if anyone has any experience getting their accounts back via messaging Instagram. After doing some searching, most girls don't seem to get a huge traffic boost with it aside from using Twitter which I have. Should I just cut my losses and request to have all promotion and content taken down and would they grant me access to let me personally do that? Or would I be able to feasibly reactivate it by explaining myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.