AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

International wire transfer to canada

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
Hey has anyone had a wire transfer come into there account after 2 weeks. I contacted stripchat customer service and they said I had to get my bank to track the transaction and my bank said they can't do that. I'm getting really worried I'm not gonna receive my paycheck that I can't afford to lose

Hey has anyone had a wire transfer come into there account after 2 weeks. I contacted stripchat customer service and they said I had to get my bank to track the transaction and my bank said they can't do that. I'm getting really worried I'm not gonna receive my paycheck that I can't afford to lose

Did stripchat already do a trace from their side and said your bank has it?

Is this for an amount that exceeds 10k?

Upvote 0
Yea they did a trace on there side and it was for about 2.5k
if stripchat already did a trace on their side and said your bank has it then you should be able to give your bank the reference number. When contacting your bank try asking to speak to the department that handles wire transfers rather than just speaking to a normal rep.

Upvote 0
if stripchat already did a trace on their side and said your bank has it then you should be able to give your bank the reference number. When contacting your bank try asking to speak to the department that handles wire transfers rather than just speaking to a normal rep.
My bank said they don't have it 😢😢 well guess I just gotta pray it comes

Upvote 0

Hey @longhairdontcare97

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,
please be confident that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earned funds accumulated on our site.

I will PM you now to obtain more info so I can look into this for you. ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.