AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

InternetModeling / Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can I sign up internetmodeling while having an independent account with streamate ?
Have anyone on here worked experiences on IM ?
From everything anyone has ever posted here about Internetmodeling is that you do NOT want to sign with them. Their contracts are super restrictive and won’t allow you to work on the same site independently at the same time, and then for a long period of time after you cancel your studio contract.

You should want to sign up independently to cam sites so you’re in charge of your own income and not sharing it with anyone.

From everything anyone has ever posted here about Internetmodeling is that you do NOT want to sign with them. Their contracts are super restrictive and won’t allow you to work on the same site independently at the same time, and then for a long period of time after you cancel your studio contract.

You should want to sign up independently to cam sites so you’re in charge of your own income and not sharing it with anyone.
I tried to cam on internetmodeling without submitting anything yet yesterday and the traffics seems good but as u said they don't allow to work with both sites at the same time then I d not want to leave streamate, but the only weird thing I found that I couldn't find streamate models snapshots on any sites, they must hide it somewhere that models can't find it.

I tried to cam on internetmodeling without submitting anything yet yesterday
internetmodeling isn't a site, it's a studio. This confuses me.

I found that I couldn't find streamate models snapshots on any sites, they must hide it somewhere that models can't find it.
Hopefully someone here who uses Streamate can help figure this out.

oh honey. you better start reading everything you signed with internetm0deling NOW. if you have a hard time reading/understanding, use a text to speech program. they are so bad that they are blacklisted from being mentioned on other camming/industry forums.

Hopefully someone here who uses Streamate can help figure this out.
internetm0deling does have their own streaming platform, but also studio that works with streamate. she might not be able to stream independently with streamate, but only under their studio. that depends on what she signed. i haven't read their model agreement in years, who knows. but word on the street is they are still sharks.

they are so bad that they are blacklisted from being mentioned on other camming/industry forums.
I've banned agents from there quite a few times here at ACF.

I've banned agents from there quite a few times here at ACF.
yeah they were/are (not sure if they still are) really aggressive with their spamming. i know on SW anytime someone mentioned them, they had a google alert go off, and their bots would spam. was that your same experience?

idk makes it easier i think because shit studio that treats their models shit. their tactic is to prey on new models who may not know of their reputation, then its too late to get out.

--
OP even if you made an account, you signed some sort of TOS/agreement. read that.

can I sign up internetmodeling while having an independent account with streamate ?
Have anyone on here worked experiences on IM ?

I had joined !nternet Model!ng several years ago, because back then I kept making the mistake of signing up for cam sites through SexyJobs dot com instead of just signing up directly from the cam site. So I wound up signing up for IM, and I remember the IM agent was a woman named Janet.

When I wanted to get out of it and join Streamate directly, I was told that I can't yet...and have to wait 6 months after my last day of broadcasting to sign up directly on Streamate. :facepalm: That's a stupid long time to expect a cam model to not work (Well, on that site, at least). The only way I was able to get out of that stupid contract was signing up for Streamate through daily pay. Now I can't remember if it was Colin's (a.k.a. "Princess Jenny"...it's a long story...) daily pay service...or if it was the Boleyn Models' daily pay service. But it was one of those services that got me out of that !nternet Model!ng contract early, and onto Streamate. You just have to give the daily pay service a small cut of your money. Boleyn Models is cool though, and you can leave at any time.

yeah they were/are (not sure if they still are) really aggressive with their spamming. i know on SW anytime someone mentioned them, they had a google alert go off, and their bots would spam. was that your same experience?
oooh is that why people are spelling their name alternatively? haha. nice

When they come here they don't get past the initiation period so no one ever sees their posts. I just delete/ban before their posts see the light of day. :D

do they record our shows and post it on the 3rd party website ?
Probably.
Also they steal most of your paycheck and give you a tiny percentage. Why would you work for pennies when you can work directly and keep all of it? They do nothing for you but lie about nonexistent benefits and trick models into a contract. They are one of the the sleaziest most dishonest companies in the industry as far as I'm concerned. Really shocked they haven't been sued for their shady crap.

Here is a review from several years ago and they have not changed since then:

Internet Modeling Review: How To Blow 43% of Your Streamate Earnings

Probably.
Also they steal most of your paycheck and give you a tiny percentage. Why would you work for pennies when you can work directly and keep all of it? They do nothing for you but lie about nonexistent benefits and trick models into a contract. They are one of the the sleaziest most dishonest companies in the industry as far as I'm concerned. Really shocked they haven't been sued for their shady crap.

Here is a review from several years ago and they have not changed since then:

Internet Modeling Review: How To Blow 43% of Your Streamate Earnings
that would be really dumb, blessed I didn't sign up with them yet, coz im already existed model on streamate.

that would be really dumb, blessed I didn't sign up with them yet, coz im already existed model on streamate.

Yes, that's good that you didn't complete the process with !nternet M*del!ng. If you've started it and have been getting e-mails from an IM rep (Believe me...someone there will be getting paid for referring you to IM), he or she will probably e-mail you again...trying to convince you to finish signing up with IM. But don't fall for it. Just decline. Streamate already, IMO, takes too much of the model's earnings (with their percentage) as it is. You don't need IM taking their cut as well, plus locking you in with that bullshit contract. Just stick with regular Streamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.