AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Invader Zim is getting its own comic book!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
It is scheduled to be out this July. Link

eEsLJOx.gif

WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??? I am so excited for this! I fucking love Jhonen Vasquez! And Invader Zim is amazing! I love Gir more than anything! AAAAAHHHHHHH my childhood returns again again(cause they already aired the episodes all over again a few years back) with new things! :crybaby: (happy tears)

VallieBeuys said:
SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

Is it just me, or does it sound a little like Vasquez's status as a "developer" doesn't actually mean he'll be writing and drawing this thing?

I was a huge fan of his when he was doing his comics for SLG, but could never get all that into Zim. I guess I suffered some cognitive dissonance when he started working on a kids' cartoon, considering all of the work he'd been doing before that were stories that heavily involved gleefully terrorizing, maiming, and killing children.

Attachments

• squee1.jpg
    squee1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 140
hLrHUml.gif

Yea I just recently heard about this. But I don't know if I believe it. Sounds too good to be true. I first heard about it on kotaku.com, but there is nothing about it on Jhonen Vasquez's personal blog (check it out: questionsleep.com).

I hope it's true. :geek:

opalc0coon said:
Yea I just recently heard about this. But I don't know if I believe it. Sounds too good to be true. I first heard about it on kotaku.com, but there is nothing about it on Jhonen Vasquez's personal blog (check it out: questionsleep.com).

It's all over his twitter though!

https://twitter.com/JhonenV

VeronicaChaos said:
opalc0coon said:

Yea, I saw that I just didn't know if he was being serious or trying to play a cruel joke on people who love Invader Zim too much. :crybaby: Lol.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
opalc0coon said:
VeronicaChaos said:
opalc0coon said:

Yea, I saw that I just didn't know if he was being serious or trying to play a cruel joke on people who love Invader Zim too much. :crybaby: Lol.
Ha, he did do some Vine videos awhile back where he was like, "new episodes of Invader Zim!" and it was just a drawing with voices for 6 seconds. :lol: It wouldn't surprise me!

VeronicaChaos said:
opalc0coon said:
VeronicaChaos said:
opalc0coon said:

Ha, he did do some Vine videos awhile back where he was like, "new episodes of Invader Zim!" and it was just a drawing with voices for 6 seconds. :lol: It wouldn't surprise me!

Yea... he needs to stop messing with my heart. :crybaby:

I didn't see that vine though.

I got the comic, I read the comic, and now I wait for the next issue. This is my life now. It is a simple life, but I know now this is what I must do.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.