AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

stellainheart Is Evil

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrelandLad95

Banhammered
Aug 4, 2023
Dublin, Ireland
Chaturbate Username
ericoates15
I Recently Found Out That Stella Was A Nonude Model At First, Until Mid November When She Started Exposing Her Body, She Also Does It On Her XhamsterLive, Stripchat And Spankbang Accounts

She Actually Lied About Of This, Being Shy

That's A Lie

I Heard She Was Cheating On Her Husband For Alot Of Men That She Wants To Divorce From Her Husband For

She Lied About Everything And Is A Fan Of Putin

And She Didn't Say She Hated Putin When Russia Is Invading Her Home Country Of Ukraine

I Want This Woman Banned From CB For Good For Lying

[removed]

She Lies All The Time, She Even Me Banned For No Reason After Saying Hello To Her

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I will reveal a dirty little secret to you....streamers on webcam sites lie about everything all the time...they have to, to protect themselves
From crazies like OP here. What an idiot.

Upvote 0
We can now add capitalizing every word along with the lack of sentences to the ACF list of red flags.
also the spelling of alot

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 4.46.48 PM.png

...which another new poster who immediately posted in OPs thread upon signing up here has typed in another post shortly after.

hmm.

Upvote 0
I Recently Found Out That Stella Was A Nonude Model At First, Until Mid November When She Started Exposing Her Body, She Also Does It On Her XhamsterLive, Stripchat And Spankbang Accounts

She Actually Lied About Of This, Being Shy

That's A Lie

I Heard She Was Cheating On Her Husband For Alot Of Men That She Wants To Divorce From Her Husband For

She Lied About Everything And Is A Fan Of Putin

And She Didn't Say She Hated Putin When Russia Is Invading Her Home Country Of Ukraine

I Want This Woman Banned From CB For Good For Lying

[removed]

She Lies All The Time, She Even Me Banned For No Reason After Saying Hello To
NO WAY.You mean to tell me that a cam model changed her mind and decided to do naked streams?.She also has to lie to protect her privacy from psycho's like you.I'm so shocked.GET A LIFE!!!200w.gif

Upvote 0
NO WAY.You mean to tell me that a cam model changed her mind and decided to do naked streams?.She also has to lie to protect her privacy from psycho's like you.I'm so shocked.GET A LIFE!!!View attachment 97161
I even heard that some streamers are non-nude in public, but in private shows they take some or all clothes off, and some even touch themselves inappropriately. I am horrified.

Upvote 0
I even heard that some streamers are non-nude in public, but in private shows they take some or all clothes off, and some even touch themselves inappropriately. I am horrified.
Pffft we all know we read the Bible on cam and log off praying in the name of sinners.

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Upvote 0
WHAT??.You have got to be kidding me.Something has to be done about this.Ladies on cam getting naked an touching themselves while people watch them and tip?.Shocking 🤪

Upvote 0
This guy is fucked up.
I've had interactions with this model and she has always been the nicest. Even apologising for not seeing messages "fast enough" in PM. That doesn't sound like the horrible kind of model this guy wants us to believe her to be.

LUCKILY, we can see that she did right banning this fool, and im guessing he harasses her everywhere.

You don't seem like the kind of guy who should be watching and interacting with models OR women outside of camsites.

Upvote 0
You don't seem like the kind of guy who should be watching and interacting with models OR women outside of camsites.
Exactly. Homie should go on one of those Tibetan Monk retreats where you aren't even allowed to talk for a few years minimum. It helps people like that come to terms with their inner selves. They have to get up at like 4:30am and grow peas and shit, and they aren't allowed to talk, just eat fucking oatmeal and weird vegetable soups. Not even kidding OP. If you aren't some kind of troll, then seriously try something like that out, or therapy, or medication.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.