AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned from site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 22, 2024
hello @punker barbie ! I've started camming like 3 weeks ago and got banned mid stream a couple days ago. Sent an email to support to know my situation and got a response a couple days later saying I was permanently banned from the site for including content containing minors. Tried to explain the situation back but got no response after.

I can aknowledge this situation and I think it may be a misunderstanding. To make it short, some person PMed me telling about perform sexual act in front of their daughter's. I asked her how old they are and when she said they are underage I stated that I will not involve in any sexual act that involves underaged people. I now know that I should have just blocked and ban her from room inmediatly. I tend to keep conversation with whoever is willing to talk when Im low on viewers so I can retain them in my room so I wasnt even paying that much attention to the conversation and only got alerted after she said the age of those persons.

Got a similar proposition a couple weeks ago from other person and I acted the same way but didn't get banned from that.

Please @punker barbie help me retrieve my account, my user is chrysalis_
Thank you!