AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Invoices

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys, I am new here, though have used the forum over the years of being a cam model.

I just thought one of you guys might be able to help....

So my tax adviser insists that I should have invoices to prove where income comes from and to record earnings etc....

I have asked a couple of the cam sites directly and they don't seem to know what I am asking, so how do you guys manage it, when I was in the UK I used to just declare what was going into my bank however now that I live in Spain they are asking for invoices.

I get paid to my paxum account and then either withdraw cash using the card at a ATM or transfer to bank account.

Any Spanish/ Spain based cam models out there?

Thanks in advance for the help.

That is right, 1099 is only US based. Models as far as I know arent issued with receipt nor do models have to invoice the cam sites they work for, so this is the issue I am having. I would have thought that proof of the transaction is ok but apparently not for all tax systems.

That is right, 1099 is only US based. Models as far as I know arent issued with receipt nor do models have to invoice the cam sites they work for, so this is the issue I am having. I would have thought that proof of the transaction is ok but apparently not for all tax systems.
You should be able to get a print-out or PDF of your earnings chart, somewhere on site or via support.

In most EU countries you have to issue invoices for each payment you receive. These invoices serve as proof of business if you get audited. You do not have to send them to the cam sites - they dont care. But you do have to keep them in your business document folder. I am surprised your tax advisor didn't tell you what to do, mine were able to help me a lot with all this! It's the same as if you were making money on twitch or YouTube - you issue and save invoices for each payment. Technically you're supposed to send the invoices to your customers (cam sites) but in this case you just say you did but keep your copy for your own record.

I know it's way different and more complicated than the us and uk systems, that's why I suggest you find help of a tax advisor who knows what they're doing, preferably with experience in online work for companies outside the EU - there's also a bunch of VAT regulations depending on your country.

In most EU countries you have to issue invoices for each payment you receive. These invoices serve as proof of business if you get audited. You do not have to send them to the cam sites - they dont care. But you do have to keep them in your business document folder. I am surprised your tax advisor didn't tell you what to do, mine were able to help me a lot with all this! It's the same as if you were making money on twitch or YouTube - you issue and save invoices for each payment. Technically you're supposed to send the invoices to your customers (cam sites) but in this case you just say you did but keep your copy for your own record.

I know it's way different and more complicated than the us and uk systems, that's why I suggest you find help of a tax advisor who knows what they're doing, preferably with experience in online work for companies outside the EU - there's also a bunch of VAT regulations depending on your country.
Dear Alisa can you please tell me how we can get invoices for tax report from Chaturbate to give to our accountant?I am sorry I am so stupid for all this but your previous explanation is valuable as gold.Thank you so much

Dear Alisa can you please tell me how we can get invoices for tax report from Chaturbate to give to our accountant?I am sorry I am so stupid for all this but your previous explanation is valuable as gold.Thank you so much
Hi, you don't get invoices, you issue them yourself. You find out the legal company name and address of the site paying you, then issue (type them out in Word or whatever) the receipts following your country's laws and regulations. Then you give them to your accountant.
Your accountant and/or tax advisor should guide you through this and help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.