AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Chaturbate broken by Viewer bots ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roydz you know a lot of Cb stuff how do we filter out all those grotesque transbender weirdos from appearing on the front page?

Reactions: megafapper
If I've understood official answers correctly, cb administration think that viewer bots plague is a normal situation and if some models want to be successful on cb they must use viewer bots and doing other things does not important (buying good camera, good lightning, good Internet connection speed, etc).
It does not matter what model will do on cam - just use fake viewers to be successful and start receiving a lot of tokens, because dumb crowd always continue tipping the first places.

I think from now "Using of viewer bots" must be the main rule of any top cb model... It's f**ng sad :(

I will add a few words as webmaster that used chaturbate for traffic arbitrage.

Half year ago "the best converting room" option (the first 5 places of cb) gave me a good results. But all last months conversion rate dropped significantly and it still continues. First I thought that the quality of my traffic is changed. I tried to buy traffic from different sources but without success.
But after checking what rooms gives me "best converting room" option I understood why my conversion rate is low. Usually it's total dirt and shit.

I moved my traffic to some models that was on top before, and it greatly increased conversion rate, but not to the old results. But I can't monitor cb site 24/7 for selecting good models and it will be only my own opinion, not the common opinion. Also even good models have the good and the bad days. So moving traffic directly to the models does not a good option :(

Year ago top rooms were really top, with good models doing good shows. Right now it does not.

P.S. I don't know where to write email about this. So I decided to write here. Maybe @punker barbie will answer but I think she will not.

Last edited:
Reactions: AudriTwo
I create this thread because chaturbate last months has a lot of bots for the room promotion (first places take a more money). Right now about 10K bots present almost 24/7 and sometimes more than 20K.
I'm not affilated with any model. I'm just IT-guy who knows how it works and I'm client, who use this site for relax after a hard work.
I try to write to support (more than 20 times with detailed technical explanations) but bots are still there :(

Main problem of the bots that the freak shows with bad quality picture and without any action (sitting and doing NOTHING) occupy all the main page and other models who does not use bots became too sad or became to do the same freak shows. And I do not want to tip or to fap to the sad models or in the freakshow rooms.

And I don't know what to do.
I can promote all rooms randomly with a huge counters (after cb has changed own code creating bots become much easy). But it will break chaturbate more that now and will do many models more sad. Right now because of bots chat already is too laggy, sometimes I can not tip, have to reload page periodically, etc. So adding more bots break cb totally.

I just don't know how to affect to chaturbate support for faster resolution of this problem.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. It does not my primary language.

Status
Not open for further replies.