AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is discrimination a problem?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is vague a bit - i'm doing research - I want to see where this question goes. I mean on cam sites if that makes it any less vague. I'm sure I'll get a lot more response from the minorities than the non minorities, but that's ok, it's expected.

I think maybe if you posted a poll with a few questions this may have been easier to understand/answer. :twocents-02cents:

I agree with Jolene though, it's a bit too vague the way you have it.

If you want to know something specific with regards to camming, you're really going to need to phrase your question with a more focused angle. ('Do you feel discriminated against in real life because of being a camgirl?' or 'Do you feel members discriminate models based on race?' etc), I'm sure some of us would love to help you out if we knew what you were looking for! :)

Audrey_Awesomesauce said:
This is kind of off topic - but, do you think discrimination is a problem? Is discrimination bad?
Nope. Discrimination is awesome. I do it all the time. Why just last week I was faced with a choice between buying brown suede boots or black leather boots. I told them brown ones to go back to the factory they came from and bought the black ones. Nope, I don't like brown suede.

:think:
You were talking about boots, right?

Oh absolutely! There's not nearly enough discrimination in diapers and baby brands. Some of the cheaper diapers and wipes can leave you with nasty skin rashes that blister up and bleed. Just horrible. Then you've got the 'tear free gentle baby soap' that leaves your skin with itchy rashes that burn and bleed if touched. Oh hell yea, I totally discriminate when buying baby products. Dealt with one rash too many. :snooty:

Jessi said:
Without context your question is useless.

I kind of feel like thats the point of his question to see where peoples minds would take it without him giving any specifics.

So im going to just say yes discrimination is a problem for many people.

Rose said:
Oh absolutely! There's not nearly enough discrimination in diapers and baby brands. Some of the cheaper diapers and wipes can leave you with nasty skin rashes that blister up and bleed. Just horrible. Then you've got the 'tear free gentle baby soap' that leaves your skin with itchy rashes that burn and bleed if touched. Oh hell yea, I totally discriminate when buying baby products. Dealt with one rash too many. :snooty:

Rose, I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that NOWHERE in your post did you mention that you're buying these products for your child/baby. If I didn't know you, I would wonder if YOU wear diapers. :lol:

I_Am_Iris said:
Rose said:

Rose, I hope I'm not the only one who noticed that NOWHERE in your post did you mention that you're buying these products for your child/baby. If I didn't know you, I would wonder if YOU wear diapers. :lol:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Reactions: MonkeyButt and Rose
HarmlessSquirrel said:
I_Am_Iris said:
Rose said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Hey, y'all don't know that I don't. Just saying, Spawn could be an elaborate cover up with 9 months of crazy photoshopping. :handgestures-salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.