AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is DMCA Pro worth it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaomiNyx

Cam Model
Apr 9, 2019
Over the garden wall
Chaturbate Username
NaomiNyx
Sorry if this has been asked recently, I'm still figuring out how to navigate this site.

I started caming solo this week and have been enjoying it so far. I've had a couples account with my partner on CB for a while, and have inevitably found stolen recordings of our broadcasts when we google ourselves. I want to protect my new content from the start, but have no idea how to go about that. I'm somewhat computer illiterate, so please explain like you would explain to your mom. My partner is super tech savvy, so he'll translate your comments into action, I just want to be able to understand what if anything can be done.

Is DMCA Pro worth it? What are other ways to protect content? I will be selling on ManyVids and possibly switching to MFC later.

Thanks in advance, peaches. :h:
xoxo

Still interested in seeing current input, but I have spent the last hour or so educating myself.

I want to be clear I am under no illusions that my content can be 100% private and mine. I know it is owned by the host sites, I know plenty of people record public shows. I know it is hard to get taken down when reposted elsewhere. Just wondering what steps if any can be taken to limit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.