AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it okay to lie about the age in the CB bio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes its a fantasy

As long as you've verified your age with the site, and your display age is 18 or older, nobody gives a shit what you put as a display age. Say you're a hundred and three if you want, it doesn't matter.

I'd imagine so. I've seen cam models put that they're 100+ years old on their cam profiles. :p

A public profile is different than application information. A cam site needs your actual birthdate and identification during the application process to verify you're legal to work on their site. But the publicly visible profile does not need to have "real" information on it and is usually filled out after you've already been approved.

Also, a reminder: entering your (real or fake) bday or leaving that section blank on your page here is completely optional! If you don't know where to do that, the option is https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/account/personal-details. Whether you have the box checked to display the birthday or not, our automated banner that says "It's my Birthday!" will post.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.