AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible for a MFC model to be successful without doing public chat and group shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Public chat is a requirement on MFC.

Just curious.
Yes, by being a successful model/finding a sugar daddy elsewhere and moving to MFC and doing only privates. A few models have done this.

But it's like the joke, "How to become a millionaire fast? Start with a billion!"

Define "succesful". If i make enough to cover rent and bills, and save a little , I consider myself successful. And i never did public shows , skypes or groups. Only privates.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
And i never did public shows
Since he said public chat, and not shows, I assumed he meant not being in public chat at all. Which really isn't an option at MFC, unless you schedule a private, log on for a split seconds into public chat so that the member can invite to private, and go private.

No Public Chat? what is this madness how can you have no public chat how are blue premiums going to ask for bobs and pvts if they can't talk in public chat it's not like they are ever going to tip those 200 tokens :hilarious:

The wording of this thread title isn't that great, but I have a feeling Guy is referring to the public chat cum shows (since they're super popular on MFC) and group chat shows.

Public chat is mandatory on MFC (but I don't think that's what he's asking).

You can't set the MFC software to make it so you can start a private show when both the model and the member are just logged on?
No, a model has to be "broadcasting" which means in public chat, in order to accept a private show request.

Status
Not open for further replies.