AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Las Vegas hiring?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2011
So let me get this straight.....all I have to do is get a job as a pizza delivery guy in Las Vegas & I have a chance of gettin laid at the cam mansion this January??
Just kiddin! haha. I made the joke cuz I think I remember hearing in a modal's room once that they had some sexy times with a delivery guy at the cam mansion & was wondering if it was true or if it was exagerated. It's cool if no-one wants to say & if it's one of those 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vagas' kinda things & that model just let it slip. I was just curious, lol.

Felicity said:
I think you are suffering from wishful thinking.
I did say I was jus kiddin. Was jus opening with a joke that led into me wondering if what I heard really happened, lol.

sahi said:
So let me get this straight.....all I have to do is get a job as a pizza delivery guy in Las Vegas & I have a chance of gettin laid at the cam mansion this January??
Just kiddin! haha. I made the joke cuz I think I remember hearing in a modal's room once that they had some sexy times with a delivery guy at the cam mansion & was wondering if it was true or if it was exagerated. It's cool if no-one wants to say & if it's one of those 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vagas' kinda things & that model just let it slip. I was just curious, lol.
Buy a ticket to the after party and find out first hand.

Attachments

• 6th.jpg
    6th.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 316
sahi said:

You know what happened? .... ;)

He delivered pizza.

SophiaLocke said:

He delivered pizza.

There's a video of that delivery - the lucky guy got to deliver pizza to a lot of naked/topless ladies. I bet he didn't even think he needed a tip after that.

sahi said:

LWYnoLY.gif

Everyone knows handymen, like electricians, get all the real action.

Shaun__ said:
sahi said:

LWYnoLY.gif

Everyone knows handymen, like electricians, get all the real action.
Once you see buttcrack, you never go back.

weirdbr said:
SophiaLocke said:

He delivered pizza.

There's a video of that delivery - the lucky guy got to deliver pizza to a lot of naked/topless ladies. I bet he didn't even think he needed a tip after that.
Wow! Really?? No-one told me there was a video of it! I must check that totally non-edited video out asap, lol.

The pizza guy once delivered to my apartment.

We let him hit the spliff.

He was pretty thankful.

sahi said:
weirdbr said:
SophiaLocke said:

He delivered pizza.

Wow! Really?? No-one told me there was a video of it! I must check that totally non-edited video out asap, lol.
You're a pretty clever fella aint ya?

JoleneBrody said:
sahi said:
weirdbr said:
SophiaLocke said:

He delivered pizza.

You're a pretty clever fella aint ya?
Lol, I'm jus winding u guys up! Hope no one thought I was calling anyone a lier or anything like that. Was jus goofin around. I like to tease people sometimes. Jokingly of course, haha.

I think there's only one way for us to be really certain if said fuckings happen to the cammansion delivery boy.

OP, you'll have to move to Vegas, ASAP. Then get a job at every pizza place that delivers. And somehow juggle working every shift, every night of the cammansion, from every pizza company. You'll DEFINITELY get laid. And if not, you'll only die of sleep-deprivation. Pretty good odds, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.