AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is my countdown goal okay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JisooBae

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 9, 2017
Tumblr Username
hentaiimouto
MFC Username
Jisoobae
Chaturbate Username
Jisoobaby
Hi!!! I'm JisooBae and I'm going to start camming for the first time in a few hours uwu I was thinking about making a countdown of 2000 tk to get naked and then 1000 more for a cumshow but I don't know if 3000 for a naked+cumshow is too much or too little or nah:(

I'm really excited about this;-;

I think it's fine, but I would split it up into smaller goals and word it accordingly, such as 500 for shirt off, 500 for skirt/shorts/pants whatever off, 500 for bra off, and finally, 500 for panties off. If you do it this way, I've found that members are more likely to tip because it looks like the countdown will be done faster. Even though 2000 to naked is the same thing, it's a psychological thing-a big number is more overwhelming and makes members less likely to tip. Kind of similar to why stores price stuff at 99.99 instead of 100.00. lol

I think it's fine, but I would split it up into smaller goals and word it accordingly, such as 500 for shirt off, 500 for skirt/shorts/pants whatever off, 500 for bra off, and finally, 500 for panties off. If you do it this way, I've found that members are more likely to tip because it looks like the countdown will be done faster. Even though 2000 to naked is the same thing, it's a psychological thing-a big number is more overwhelming and makes members less likely to tip. Kind of similar to why stores price stuff at 99.99 instead of 100.00. lol
Agreed. Also by splitting it up into smaller goals there is time between when each countdown is reached and the next one starts, which allows for extra tips to happen and perhaps an adjustment in the size of later countdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.