AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is she waiting for me...?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrenol

Banhammered
Jul 26, 2022
Hello my alias is Tyrenol. Im a member from LiveJasmin. I want to share a little story about a model, I fell in love with and looking forward to your opinions about what really happened.

PART 1

It was 2019 where I was finding myself with just a little few credits, which I didnt want to waste, so I decided to spend it on a model. Let`s call her "Butterfly" obviously not her performer name. Was a Studio girl. So I started a pvt with Butterfly. It was an ordinary pvt nothing special...
After the pvt I Started to talk with her on free chat. I kinda liked her. From that day I decided to meet her in real, whatever it takes. Maybe my ego drove me or I just wanted something new I never had a camgirl GF.
For the next few months I been on her free chat almost everyday, like how is ur day, what did u do etc. asking about pets and such things and she answered without any problem. I even befriended a few of her other members.
I consciously knew if I be there almost non-stop, she will eventually like me, some kinda psychology stuff.
I started to like her very much. I started to notice that she never invited me to pvt or to spend credits on her , she always asked somebody else. Now this got my mind racing... What if Butterfly likes me the way I did. I sent her selfies in PM about me so she knew how I looked. She always replied "Cute :)" "Nice pic :)" But the ":)" was always there which was getting really suspicious after a while.
3 months later i decided to ask her out. I charged up my account so I can have a C2C pvt with her. I started talking with her, asking question she would never answer in freechat. She did answer. The pvt lasted about 40 minutes, so in the last minutes I asked her to meet me in real life. She told me that with a nice smile that this is her job and she dont meet members. So I didnt insist and closed the pvt, I was hurt....
But my insticts told me i should keep trying.
The next day I went back to free chat like nothing happened, and just chat with her, with same mentality, that I catch her in love.
She used Twitter for promoting herself. She posted a pic everyday for the members.
One day I realized maybe there was a hidden message behind the pics and quotes. She posted a pic of her sipping coffee by the studio balcony.
Look ,dont judge me I might have some stalking behaviours.
With Google Maps I easily found the exact studio.
I started fantasizing, what if she wants me to go there... I was so confused trust me, it was obvious for me.
2 months later on free chat I started hinting I might go on holidays to her country. Not sure if she figured it out.
So let`s do it.... I wanted to surprise her. I bought plane tickets and went to her city with the information I knew. Next to the studio there was a Coffeeshop, which I assumed she visited , since it was the closest shop to the studio. I wanted to wait for her to surprise her.
I was sitting on the outside chair sipping my coffee, then she showed up.
It caught me by surprise because I didnt pay attention for a few seconds and she already bought her coffee. She looked wonderful without any makeup I felt really nervous. She started walking outside but it happened so fast she already entered the studio. I was so mad how could I miss it.
Then I had another idea: She will surely sit on the balcony. So I went to the tram station in the middle of the road, then gave her a call on Jasmin. I saw her picking up the phone, she had no idea im there. She saw that im in city and asked me where i am. So I turned around. She started to giggle like a little girl, never seen her do that before with a surprise on her face. I told her I wanted to visit her and asked her out to go to a restaurant or something. She said no, but I didnt understand why... So I keep insisting because of the effort I made to go there.. She told me to stop insisting. Then I hung up dissapointed.
I went back to my hotel room to see her on free chat, and felt like she was taunting me, then she banned me.
The next day I went back to the coffeeshop just to ask her what went wrong, face 2 face. I said a genuine "hello" to her, and she replied with a quiet "hi", she looked surprised. She ordered her coffee and while waiting she turned her back on me and ignored me completely, I wasnt sure if she was testing me. But she could hear the dissapointment in my voice

I thought i never go back to her chat. But 1 month later I visited her under a secret account, I was curious if my member friends talk about me. And my best member friend did, I burst out laughing the thing he said about me, something like "legends say Tyrenol is still under the balcony"
Then I revealed myself.
Butterfly kept a pokerface during this. Then I started to talk her again. At first she was very negative, giving short answers, like she was mad at me.
Then she started smiling again, slowly...

I`m not sure if I made the right decision but I started tipping her. It was my decision not hers. I felt like I get a little more attention by doing this, cuz I felt she holds back something.
Again I was there almost everyday, I remember spending the whole 8-10 hours with her just sitting in free chat, call me crazy or no-lifer but at that time I felt like its the only way to earn her trust.
Hell, I even made her richest member jealous about me, he was calling me names and all the time I was there he couldnt stay there. Butterfly was a bit mad about this, and told me keep queit when he is here.
I was the "loudest one" in the chat. She told me sometimes to calm down because members dont take her pvt. She never banned me for this. She kept me there for whatever reason. I felt like she wanted to keep me close by her but only if I behave.

One day i decided to have a sexy pvt with her. She started a vip show. I tipped in and she smiled. After the vip I immediately started the pvt show, that reaction was everything for me. She looked "loved" like she knew im going to start the pvt.
I asked her to do fingering, masturbation or smth like that ( she was already naked) and she told me she dont feel comfortable doing that with me. At this point I knew she had a crush on me...

Occasionaly she tells me to go to her friends room and asks if she want break. I did it a few times. But one time I spend maybe 3 more minutes in her friends room becasue my friends was there. I was hearing Butterfly calling me back (I had 2 tabs open) and I had a really late reaction to it and found myself being kicked from Butterfly`s chat. She never explained that. Was it jealousy???

Wow, long story already.... xD

I was thinking flying there again because I thought her feeling are getting stronger and stronger.
So I did.
I never hinted it.
When I was packing out my stuff in the room, I entered her chat, I started dropping very small hints that im here again, it didnt take her long to realize.... She told me if I go back to the coffeeshop she`s gonna slap me.
I went there anyway, despite the slap.
This time she eyerolled me and didnt even say a single word

That night I went back to her chat, I could feel the tension in the air.... she was so upset
But she didnt ban me.

We again started to talk, she was so upset but after a while everything was normal, and she was smiling again. One time I asked her what she thinks about the "coffeeshop incident" and she tells me it doesnt bother her, with a face to the side.
Treated it like its nothing.

It was New Years Eve.... This was the most dramatic change in her behaviour. She told everyone (Or me) that big changes coming after 1st Jan. From this point she started ignoring me little by little... I had no idea whats going on

PART 2

Again maybe im a stalker, or just curious, but I started looking for her on Social Media...

After a while I found her real account,
She had a husband which she know for like 5 - 6 years, and married during the LiveJasmin phase
I felt very, very bad.

I never talked about this.

I tried to contact Butterfly through social media, she blocked me.

Yet, I still went back to her chat once in a while, just to say hi despite the fact she knew i knew her social media. She always greeted me back but without any emotion. I felt like she is hiding me from her husband. Maybe I was delusional. So I came less and less to her chat, then one day totally stopped going there, in hope Butterfly will reach out to me.

One day she stopped camming. At this point didnt know what to do. I couldnt forget her. I was hoping she would come back, or better yet reach out to me.
Through social media i discovered she became pregnant. I was convicing myself she is waiting for me.

2022: About 1 year later she came back to Jasmin.
I was testing how would she react if she saw me on chat again, but under a secret account. I played a different role, but always dropped hints i might be someone who she knows, she was suspecting something, but never said out loud.
Then I revealed myself, the first reaction was a good old eyeroll.... And started talking again after 1,5 years. It went for like a week, then I received a PM saying that i`m a fucking stalker and leave her alone. I suspect her husband wrote this to me
because i know Butterfly would never cuss at me, as I never did either.

So what you think from a model`s perspective? Did her husband started getting jealous once he noticed Butterfly catching feeling for me, or Am I just being delusional? Or its just Butterfly being too kind with me

I hope you read all of this:) it took an effort:)

More than any other thread about falling in love with a cam model recently you need serious immediate psychiatric help. Your story is unique in how aggressive you are. You've been told in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS to leave her alone. You have confessed to criminal stalking.

Please seek help.

If a member did this to me I would be carrying a knife and they should be fearing for their life.

i think it would be best if you spoke about this with a mental health provider. you are a bit aware that all of this sounds delusional, and i agree. it is.

please man. go get yourself help before you hurt yourself or experience permanent consequences.

More than any other thread about falling in love with a cam model recently you need serious immediate psychiatric help. Your story is unique in how aggressive you are. You've been told in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS to leave her alone. You have confessed to criminal stalking.

Please seek help.

If a member did this to me I would be carrying a knife and they should be fearing for their life.
i think it would be best if you spoke about this with a mental health provider. you are a bit aware that all of this sounds delusional, and i agree. it is.

please man. go get yourself help before you hurt yourself or experience permanent consequences.
Oh jeez, thanks for taking the time to read and warn about this.

Nevermind reading the in love with cam girl posts, definitely seek mental help for the insanely creepy stalking.

Wow, holy fuckballs! i could write a lot but I will keep this short and simple:

How fucking stupid are you to think any of that (going to her city and coffeeshop TWICE) could EVEr be ok without her ASKING or suggesting it? How can you interpret ANY of what was said or done as her husband being jealous or for her WANTING or WAITING for you?

Definitely, you need to get off camsites and all other types of dating sites and seek help.

Wow, holy fuckballs! i could write a lot but I will keep this short and simple:

How fucking stupid are you to think any of that (going to her city and coffeeshop TWICE) could EVEr be ok without her ASKING or suggesting it? How can you interpret ANY of what was said or done as her husband being jealous or for her WANTING or WAITING for you?

Definitely, you need to get off camsites and all other types of dating sites and seek help.
Posts like his makes me embarrassed for even being a guy. So much so that I just want to stop using cam sites outright knowing that people like him exist and are probably in the rooms that I visit. :vomit:

poor Butterfly.

Dude, this woman is married with a child and living her own life. She told you she doesn't meet members , she's just doing a job. Leave her alone and let her live her life without a stalker showing up out of the blue - not just in her city, but in her coffee shop and outside her workplace balcony?????

Damn. Take their advice ^

Posts like his makes me embarrassed for even being a guy. So much so that I just want to stop using cam sites outright knowing that people like him exist and are probably in the rooms that I visit. :vomit:
It's disturbing shit. I'm kind of hoping it's an attention seeking post, rather than true (something doesn't ring true with the constant asking if we think he is delusional - surely if you're delusional you don't wonder whether you are delusional).

It's disturbing shit. I'm kind of hoping it's an attention seeking post, rather than true (something doesn't ring true with the constant asking if we think he is delusional - surely if you're delusional you don't wonder whether you are delusional).

What's sad it just not cam sites. It's everywhere.
I'm scared to even make eye contact or say hello to women I do not know in public (or anywhere) thanks to people like him because I don't want to come across as a creep myself.

/endrant

What's sad it just not cam sites. It's everywhere.
I'm scared to even make eye contact or say hello to women I do not know in public thanks to people like him because I don't want to come across as a creep myself.

/endrant
Cam sites probably amplify it though because there's a pressure on the model to remain civil for longer than they would necessarily do so in real life. But it made for a very disturbing read if it is true.

Maybe my ego drove me or I just wanted something new I never had a camgirl GF.
People aren't something you own, it's not all about you. Have your ego undrive you again.
I consciously knew if I be there almost non-stop, she will eventually like me, some kinda psychology stuff.
Not psychology stuff at all. I have a few degrees one of which being Psychology, and No... garbage.
That's called being in denial.
maybe there was a hidden message behind the pics and quotes
Sounding slightly delusional and unstable here... You know who thinks there are hidden messages everywhere, that relate to themselves; people in psychotic or delusional episodes.
I started fantasizing, what if she wants me to go there... I was so confused trust me, it was obvious for me.
Denial and projection. You want to go there, and so you are projecting your obsession for her onto her, when she does not feel the same.
then she banned me.
Pretty clear signal of her true feelings.
She kept me there for whatever reason.
To keep forewarned on the crazy stalker. Friends close, enemies closer.
It was New Years Eve.... This was the most dramatic change in her behaviour. She told everyone (Or me) that big changes coming after 1st Jan. From this point she started ignoring me little by little... I had no idea whats going on
You've already come across so nuts, she's weaning you off slow, because you seem like the type to go ape shit, and on a rampage.
I was convicing myself she is waiting for me.
Denial and projection. She's very clearly not.
So what you think from a model`s perspective? Did her husband started getting jealous once he noticed Butterfly catching feeling for me, or Am I just being delusional?
You are delusional, and her studio probably wants money out of you, but she thinks you're an utter creep. None of this is healthy. You need to reel yourself way in and go get mental health support too. This could be a symptom of something deeper that you could get real-time concrete help with, and move past.

Best case scenario here is that you spent all day and night making up that post just to get a reaction.

Worst case is you’re a dangerous individual that needs to be permanently removed from interacting with women until you’ve sought professional help.

Neither scenario is good.

Hello my alias is Tyrenol. Im a member from LiveJasmin. I want to share a little story about a model, I fell in love with and looking forward to your opinions about what really happened.

PART 1

It was 2019 where I was finding myself with just a little few credits, which I didnt want to waste, so I decided to spend it on a model. Let`s call her "Butterfly" obviously not her performer name. Was a Studio girl. So I started a pvt with Butterfly. It was an ordinary pvt nothing special...
After the pvt I Started to talk with her on free chat. I kinda liked her. From that day I decided to meet her in real, whatever it takes. Maybe my ego drove me or I just wanted something new I never had a camgirl GF.
For the next few months I been on her free chat almost everyday, like how is ur day, what did u do etc. asking about pets and such things and she answered without any problem. I even befriended a few of her other members.
I started to like her very much. I started to notice that she never invited me to pvt or to spend credits on her , she always asked somebody else. Now this got my mind racing... What if Butterfly likes me the way I did. I sent her selfies in PM about me so she knew how I looked. She always replied "Cute :)" "Nice pic :)" But the ":)" was always there which was getting really suspicious after a while.
3 months later i decided to ask her out. I charged up my account so I can have a C2C pvt with her. I started talking with her, asking question she would never answer in freechat. She did answer. The pvt lasted about 40 minutes, so in the last minutes I asked her to meet me in real life. She told me that with a nice smile that this is her job and she dont meet members. So I didnt insist and closed the pvt, I was hurt....
The next day I went back to free chat like nothing happened, and just chat with her, with same mentality, that I catch her in love.
She used Twitter for promoting herself. She posted a pic everyday for the members.
One day I realized maybe there was a hidden message behind the pics and quotes. She posted a pic of her sipping coffee by the studio balcony.
Look ,dont judge me I might have some stalking behaviours.
2 months later on free chat I started hinting I might go on holidays to her country. Not sure if she figured it out.
So let`s do it.... I wanted to surprise her. I bought plane tickets and went to her city with the information I knew. Next to the studio there was a Coffeeshop, which I assumed she visited , since it was the closest shop to the studio. I wanted to wait for her to surprise her.
I was sitting on the outside chair sipping my coffee, then she showed up.
It caught me by surprise because I didnt pay attention for a few seconds and she already bought her coffee. She looked wonderful without any makeup I felt really nervous. She started walking outside but it happened so fast she already entered the studio. I was so mad how could I miss it.
Then I had another idea: She will surely sit on the balcony. So I went to the tram station in the middle of the road, then gave her a call on Jasmin. I saw her picking up the phone, she had no idea im there. She saw that im in city and asked me where i am. So I turned around. She started to giggle like a little girl, never seen her do that before with a surprise on her face. I told her I wanted to visit her and asked her out to go to a restaurant or something. She said no, but I didnt understand why... So I keep insisting because of the effort I made to go there.. She told me to stop insisting. Then I hung up dissapointed.
I went back to my hotel room to see her on free chat, and felt like she was taunting me, then she banned me.
The next day I went back to the coffeeshop just to ask her what went wrong, face 2 face. I said a genuine "hello" to her, and she replied with a quiet "hi", she looked surprised. She ordered her coffee and while waiting she turned her back on me and ignored me completely, I wasnt sure if she was testing me. But she could hear the dissapointment in my voice

I thought i never go back to her chat. But 1 month later I visited her under a secret account, I was curious if my member friends talk about me. And my best member friend did, I burst out laughing the thing he said about me, something like "legends say Tyrenol is still under the balcony"
Then I revealed myself.
Butterfly kept a pokerface during this. Then I started to talk her again. At first she was very negative, giving short answers, like she was mad at me.
Then she started smiling again, slowly...

I`m not sure if I made the right decision but I started tipping her. It was my decision not hers. I felt like I get a little more attention by doing this, cuz I felt she holds back something.
Again I was there almost everyday, I remember spending the whole 8-10 hours with her just sitting in free chat, call me crazy or no-lifer but at that time I felt like its the only way to earn her trust.
Hell, I even made her richest member jealous about me, he was calling me names and all the time I was there he couldnt stay there. Butterfly was a bit mad about this, and told me keep queit when he is here.
I was the "loudest one" in the chat. She told me sometimes to calm down because members dont take her pvt. She never banned me for this. She kept me there for whatever reason. I felt like she wanted to keep me close by her but only if I behave.

One day i decided to have a sexy pvt with her. She started a vip show. I tipped in and she smiled. After the vip I immediately started the pvt show, that reaction was everything for me. She looked "loved" like she knew im going to start the pvt.
I asked her to do fingering, masturbation or smth like that ( she was already naked) and she told me she dont feel comfortable doing that with me. At this point I knew she had a crush on me...

Occasionaly she tells me to go to her friends room and asks if she want break. I did it a few times. But one time I spend maybe 3 more minutes in her friends room becasue my friends was there. I was hearing Butterfly calling me back (I had 2 tabs open) and I had a really late reaction to it and found myself being kicked from Butterfly`s chat. She never explained that. Was it jealousy???

Wow, long story already.... xD

I was thinking flying there again because I thought her feeling are getting stronger and stronger.
So I did.
I never hinted it.
When I was packing out my stuff in the room, I entered her chat, I started dropping very small hints that im here again, it didnt take her long to realize.... She told me if I go back to the coffeeshop she`s gonna slap me.
I went there anyway, despite the slap.
This time she eyerolled me and didnt even say a single word

That night I went back to her chat, I could feel the tension in the air.... she was so upset
But she didnt ban me.

We again started to talk, she was so upset but after a while everything was normal, and she was smiling again. One time I asked her what she thinks about the "coffeeshop incident" and she tells me it doesnt bother her, with a face to the side.
Treated it like its nothing.

PART 2

Again maybe im a stalker, or just curious, but I started looking for her on Social Media...

After a while I found her real account,
She had a husband which she know for like 5 - 6 years, and married during the LiveJasmin phase
I felt very, very bad.

I never talked about this.

I tried to contact Butterfly through social media, she blocked me.

Yet, I still went back to her chat once in a while, just to say hi despite the fact she knew i knew her social media. She always greeted me back but without any emotion. I felt like she is hiding me from her husband. Maybe I was delusional. So I came less and less to her chat, then one day totally stopped going there, in hope Butterfly will reach out to me.

One day she stopped camming. At this point didnt know what to do. I couldnt forget her. I was hoping she would come back, or better yet reach out to me.
Through social media i discovered she became pregnant. I was convicing myself she is waiting for me.

2022: About 1 year later she came back to Jasmin.
I was testing how would she react if she saw me on chat again, but under a secret account. I played a different role, but always dropped hints i might be someone who she knows, she was suspecting something, but never said out loud.
Then I revealed myself, the first reaction was a good old eyeroll.... And started talking again after 1,5 years. It went for like a week, then I received a PM saying that i`m a fucking stalker and leave her alone. I suspect her husband wrote this to me
because i know Butterfly would never cuss at me, as I never did either.

So what you think from a model`s perspective? Did her husband started getting jealous once he noticed Butterfly catching feeling for me, or Am I just being delusional? Or its just Butterfly being too kind with me

I hope you read all of this:) it took an effort:)

Boy you are really fucked up !

Let me tell you this straight , if you would have done this too me , i would have paid 2 big boys to beat the shit out of you until your madness will come out on all your holes ! The first time you would have showed up at my favourite coffeshop and stalk me like that you woud have been fucked !

You have no absolute excuse for such an behaviour , you are a creepy stalker and you are living your fantasy yourself , but what makes it really fucked up its that you go so far ! The woman told you NO SHE DO NOT MEEET MEMBERS !

You are fucking lucky she was so patient and did not gave you a full lesson to your creepy ass !

I must be getting old. All I could think was.... Hmm, another one.
I kept wondering if he had gotten a tattoo yet.
Nothing to add to the other stalker take downs. If this story is true this guy hit the madness event horizon and is still accelerating. Which makes me think it's a troll. Someone this far down the rabbit hole wouldn't be posting a magnum opus on ACF, especially when there really isn't a point to it such as asking if we think it was real.
He's taking that for granted in his story and basically asking a semi irrelevant side question that had no need for 90% of the story. I think he's getting off on the posts telling him how bad he is.

Hopefully.

People aren't something you own, it's not all about you. Have your ego undrive you again.

Not psychology stuff at all. I have a few degrees one of which being Psychology, and No... garbage.

That's called being in denial.

Sounding slightly delusional and unstable here... You know who thinks there are hidden messages everywhere, that relate to themselves; people in psychotic or delusional episodes.

Denial and projection. You want to go there, and so you are projecting your obsession for her onto her, when she does not feel the same.

Pretty clear signal of her true feelings.

To keep forewarned on the crazy stalker. Friends close, enemies closer.

You've already come across so nuts, she's weaning you off slow, because you seem like the type to go ape shit, and on a rampage.

Denial and projection. She's very clearly not.

You are delusional, and her studio probably wants money out of you, but she thinks you're an utter creep. None of this is healthy. You need to reel yourself way in and go get mental health support too. This could be a symptom of something deeper that you could get real-time concrete help with, and move past.
Thanks to the professional answers :)

OK first of all guys, im NOT dangerous I never had aggressive thoughts towards this girl nor everybody, and wouldnt have either in the future.
I had met 2 girls from Jasmin in the past and they see that im not dangerous.

But if Butterfly would have banned me at the beginning all this wouldnt happen. I`m not saying she is to blame, but both of us

But I have learned something from this. Im not going to visit somebody without her consent, but believe me at that time it was the only way. Because she never gave me any contact, somehow i Had to convience her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.