AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a contact phone number for Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2016
is there a contact phone number for Chaturbate? I live in the uk and I am having payment problems and trying to solve it through email is exasperating.

Thanks, english_rosr

• Hugs
Reactions: uncoveredmanhole
I found this link: https://chaturbate.com/billingsupport/

Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

I know trying to solve problems via e-mail with Chaturbate is a tedious and frustrating process and that nine times out of ten, you don't get an appropriate answer. That's personally why I'm in the process of switching sites. I hope you have more luck than me! Big hugs, @English_rose. :shame:

Have you tried emailing Shirley (Shirley@Chaturbate.com) rather than using the support contact form? I've gotten really prompt responses from her when I had a payment issue last month.

I found this link: https://chaturbate.com/billingsupport/

Let me know if that's what you're looking for.

I know trying to solve problems via e-mail with Chaturbate is a tedious and frustrating process and that nine times out of ten, you don't get an appropriate answer. That's personally why I'm in the process of switching sites. I hope you have more luck than me! Big hugs, @English_rose. :shame:

Thank you, yes I rang that number but it's only for people who buy tokens I think. He said there is no number for models to ring about issues. Yes it's very tedious indeed. I am still in the process of sorting my payments, I have just linked a Payoneer card so I will find out in the next couple of days if it works. Hanks for your reply. Xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph3tte
Let me guess, you are getting the 'ol "unable to cashout, contact support if the problem continues" message?

Good luck with that. Chaturbate support is practically nonexistent. I have a model friend who has not been able to convert tokens to cash for the past four pay periods and have not received a single reply from support.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you are getting the 'ol "unable to cashout, contact support if the problem continues" message?

Good luck with that. Chaturbate support is practically nonexistent. I have a model friend who has not been able to convert tokens to cash for the past four pay periods and have not received a single reply from support.
Not received reply from support,IM WRITING FROM 10 EMAIL ADRESS NOT RECEIVING THE END PERIOD PAYMENT

Not received reply from support,IM WRITING FROM 10 EMAIL ADRESS NOT RECEIVING THE END PERIOD PAYMENT
Each email someone sends customer service causes customer support to open a seperate case file to look into what is actually the same question. So sending the same question from 10 different email addresses only delays us longer in giving an answer. Before customer service can
look into the situation, you will need to provide your Chaturbate user name. Without it, we can't check what is going on with your account. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Minty
Each email someone sends customer service causes customer support to open a seperate case file to look into what is actually the same question. So sending the same question from 10 different email addresses only delays us longer in giving an answer. Before customer service can
look into the situation, you will need to provide your Chaturbate user name. Without it, we can't check what is going on with your account. Thanks in advance.

Could this not be alleviated by

a) Answering after the first email and not the tenth
b) Not giving so many models cause to email you in the first place

It's long been clear that Chaturbate's practices aren't designed with its models in mind, but now it seems like Chaturbate's practices aren't even designed to make things easier for itself.

There should be a difference between customer support (the users who go there to spend money) and model support (the people who make you money). With the amount of people who get banned regularly and have payment issues I don't know how Chaturbate remains a viable platform for anyone who wishes to take their camming career seriously.

Your reputation is garbage and you can only thank yourselves for that. That's why I'm sure other camsites have a much higher profit and retention rate of their models.

Reactions: dario80

wow, that's shitty.

I can at least say that while I, too, found it utterly frustrating to have 20+ back-and-forths with support, they did at least reply in a reasonable time frame, and ultimately resolve the issue.

Have you tried emailing Shirley (Shirley@Chaturbate.com) rather than using the support contact form? I've gotten really prompt responses from her when I had a payment issue last month.

Never ever use the contact form on the chaturbate site. I have really never even got a reply when i used that. Always send a direct mail to support@chaturbate.com if you want an answer. Not saying that the answer will necessarily be useful, but at least the process is started.

There should be a difference between customer support (the users who go there to spend money) and model support (the people who make you money). With the amount of people who get banned regularly and have payment issues I don't know how Chaturbate remains a viable platform for anyone who wishes to take their camming career seriously.

Your reputation is garbage and you can only thank yourselves for that. That's why I'm sure other camsites have a much higher profit and retention rate of their models.

does anyone have a camsite table?
ya know... list all the sites, list all the variables, put an 'x' in the box for the sites that ... cam ranked by audience #, cam ranked by time online, cam ranked by camscore, allow men to cam, allow activity in public instead of just sitting in clothes and smiling, two-way (skype-like) camming with customers, etc.

I don't know how many sites fill the same niche as CB. MFC and SM seem terrible to me. I guess there's something for everyone.

I'm a cam model. I was banned for no reason and they are ignoring my messages. I tried to contact them and their answer was my account was banned for a suspected violation of terms of service.
I asked why and which term of service I violate but they don't answer. I think they ban me for no reason. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.