AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a decline in the number of Chaturbate's viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I contributed to this thread too. CB seems to still struggle to make viewer bots less effective for placement. Potentially it can lead to smaller rooms for everyone but better traffic quality. Personally I don't care for the total viewer number anymore. So easy to manipulate it.

I contributed to this thread too. CB seems to still struggle to make viewer bots less effective for placement. Potentially it can lead to smaller rooms for everyone but better traffic quality. Personally I don't care for the total viewer number anymore. So easy to manipulate it.
If that were the case, I’d expect my earnings to at least stay the same, if not increase. However, it’s been quite the opposite. I’m losing 50-75% on average. Congratulations to the models that are reaping the benefits of this fuckery. While higher viewer numbers didn’t always equate to higher earnings, they usually did for me. It also meant a higher increase in followers, which added to the bottom line at some point. When I see a model have 1500-2000 viewers after 6 minutes of broadcasting, I’m guessing they’re still able to manipulate the viewer count, despite the algorithm.

I’m glad I’m not the only one. I thought I had lost my mojo. I was regularly getting 2000-3000 viewers (sometimes over 5000), and was always over 1000 within my first hour.
Recently, I had been having a hard time getting over 300 viewers. Tonight I finally went over 1000 again, but I’m definitely not making anywhere near what I was. I’m considering moving to another site.
What is also making me angry, is that I messaged CB here and through tech support explaining my problem, and they never once mentioned they had changed the way they are doing things. They insinuated that I was to blame for the drastic loss of traffic.
Wow! Yea I heard of the changes and saw the decline in my viewership and what I was making it’s really frustrating. I am to thinking of switching sites as well.

Itś not only about algoritm. People dont see some rooms. Poeple who follow me few times told me that they didnt see me last 2 weeks in followed. I am online every! day.Some people see our rooms as offline,some see password required, Poeple coming and leaving in the same second. My friend made voting on Twitter: who see her room as online when she advertise on twittr that she is online and who not: before was- 65 % see her online.but for 25 % her room showed as offline

Reactions: Ingrid Heidi
It’s the new algorithm.
Gosh, that darn MFC algorithm with camscore sorting their homepage sure sounds way worse than this scammable crap! :D
/end sarcasm

Itś not only about algoritm. People dont see some rooms. Poeple who follow me few times told me that they didnt see me last 2 weeks in followed. I am online every! day.Some people see our rooms as offline,some see password required, Poeple coming and leaving in the same second. My friend made voting on Twitter: who see her room as online when she advertise on twittr that she is online and who not: before was- 65 % see her online.but for 25 % her room showed as offline
Yes, I’ve been told that as well. According to tech support, everything is fine on their end. That’s obviously not the case.

Yes, I’ve been told that as well. According to tech support, everything is fine on their end. That’s obviously not the case.

There have been many many times for different models on my follow list where I clearly see them come ONLINE (I only have a few followed so can know which one has come online plus by the time of day too). And they won't always show fast. Mostly it shows them after the auto-refresh so a minute or 2, however, too many times it has not shown them online after 20 or 30 minutes, sometimes longer. BUT as mentioned above, other people can see them because it DOES show online for them.

I have never known the model to be able to fix it themselves either. They usually try disconnecting and reconnecting.. completely disconnecting and logging out... switching off their OBS and connecting the old way. It's always something that has to fix itself. So, unfortunately, despite their tech saying all is fine.

Edit:
Just to clarify a little - when I say "doesn't show them online for 20 - 30mins" what I mean exactly, is that they completely vanish into thin air. You can no longer see their thumbnail OFFLINE, no can you see anything for them online. This will be in all categories they appear in, including tags, as well as in your follow tab.

Just to clarify a little - when I say "doesn't show them online for 20 - 30mins" what I mean exactly, is that they completely vanish into thin air. You can no longer see their thumbnail OFFLINE, no can you see anything for them online. This will be in all categories they appear in, including tags, as well as in your follow tab.

I've seen this happen a few times, but I think it's just a bug. What would the benefit even be for CB to hide models with the new algorithm..

I have never known the model to be able to fix it themselves either. They usually try disconnecting and reconnecting.. completely disconnecting and logging out... switching off their OBS and connecting the old way. It's always something that has to fix itself. So, unfortunately, despite their tech saying all is fine.
I havent seen that glitch in a long time but if the models a friend of yours try taking them to private and then once in private have the model end the private and see if that fixes it.
Edit: should show up within 15 minutes of the private ending

Last edited:
When I see a model have 1500-2000 viewers after 6 minutes of broadcasting, I’m guessing they’re still able to manipulate the viewer count, despite the algorithm.

The total viewer count has become meaningless. In my opinion cb should not display it anymore. And yes, there are broadcasters and studios among us that put more work into rigging cb's placement algorithm than into their shows. They're the reason for the fuckery plus that cb so far has not invested enough against it.

Also realistically you don't use view bot traffic to get a spot on page three or four, you do it to get a top spot. Meaning cb will get resistance and there will be side effects that models that didn't pay or order view bot traffic lose "viewers" too.

Imagine mfc decides to change their camscore. I wouldn't expect a lot of criticism from the girls with a low camscore...

I've seen this happen a few times, but I think it's just a bug. What would the benefit even be for CB to hide models with the new algorithm..

I'm not saying they do it on purpose but as you mentioned, it's a bug but one that has been around for the 3 years I have been a member.

User list of the top 9 cb room:

Code:
0dixongro
0harvey9k12
0jamesqye8
1butlerhv11
1collinsxq68
1rodriguez359
2andersonoqgo
2griffin7o2j
2hansonz4rp
3deanwxw3
3hamiltonk
3jacobs27zm
3ortizr10g
3wright56m2
4alvarezzy6
4henderson5ki
4hillkgo
4huntvac
4powellokl
4richardspkaj
4sancheziwy
5hamiltonoq04
5lynchzc4p
5nguyenbwy
5wagnerslzj
5woodsf11c
6bankscxz1
6brooksna8
7graham3tj
7torres21z3
8cox1vf0
8equald
8kennedygk9i
8wellsjp8
8williams0i5
9gutierrez52h
9perkins1rj6
a2110200
a269404747
a_id2zgw
absinia
accusamus_cum_minusmd5u
agape12
aka_cider
akronus_
alawrenceugi
albertcruzyqiw
alias6w17
alias_reprehenderitgsbi
amybutleri89
andarielle69
andreafreemanjew
andreika13433
angelawoodaj3
annaortiz0plv
anniehughesv7
annporterf7a
antoniorussellcqhe
ap563
applexd
areynoldshrr
arm_in_ass
artheon42
arthurcox3z9c
asperiores9spq
asperiores_explicabo_corporiso
asperioresbqf
assumendasjn
astralmarionette
at02dx
athfetguy
aut_et_molestiaecm7
autem_laboriosamus25
autem_quasi_nobiskq1g
autem_sintorhs
autneri
azazel215
azertyiop1234
aztresor
babeorg18
balchum
beivc51
bellababe13
ben557895
bettygrahamv6a
bhcking
bhughes6uw
bi13pichon
bigpeekaboo
billiej2008
bingo00022
blindweave
bmooret8p
bobbycruz63b
boomaa123
boonzie_303
bosscockkk69
boy172211
boyaziqi
breastguy
brendataylor2p83
brianlynchwz4
bruceberrywl59
brucemontgomeryg06m
bzunned
c19960520
capnsnikt1
carlitoxz
carolyntuckercmg
carzycum7
charlesjacksonppe
christinabowmanq8ly
christineleey8a
ckyby
clkstar87
commodi_molestias1xsb
commodibnb
conlecker
consequatur_minus_expedita69ik
consequaturpfu
coolguy1900
corporisstq
cortizerr
craignelsonxreg
cum_anddestroy
cumqueahm
cupiditate_rerum_etgq7
cuteboy6996
cwillisits6
cynthiabanks5aq
cynthiamarshall0f9
cypio
damnalexxx
danna_mrs
dark_lion
darkgus
daverose96
davesch777
deserunt_voluptatem_tempora4b8
deseruntf69u
devil95143
devismay
dgordons0o
dignissimos_dignissimosooo
dj_redge
djololo758
dkswldud
dlynxx
dma0975
dmsghzoq1111
docdiggler
dolore_evenietp05
donaldevans4gg3
donnabanks9m2p
donnaortiz1gs
donsmile
dorismartinezb4y8
dorothyburtonfwo
dorothycooperasy
downudder
dresdenhunter
drheavydick
duzihuihuo
e_spartan971225
ea_qui_blanditiism3u
eagle307
eaquemil
earum_aut_at0969
elewarters
elizabethowensy6v
elizabethstewartziy
emilyramirezt4s
enim_autemspax
eos_repellatc1ih
eosgyc
ephillipss
eptitka_2
erbaracca
esalee129
esse_nemooqiv
est_molestiaskim
est_mollitia0mr
est_occaecati_fugita2oy
esteo3
et_aba6f
et_etyoz
et_magni_atquewfxv
et_quia9eym
et_quia_quia6w1h
etivg
ex_molestiae0rg
excepturi_sint_magni07n
explicabo_debitisxep
fggf887
firefox007x
floweranna
fredlee96b2
freiwild6
freshdogg007
gadgetemo
galptt8899
garyadamsmqd5
gbryantjmhl
georgia27
ggffggf4
ghostrider1
gianni342
gigio71alex
girtana1
gkimugj
gloriadunng3c
gmcdonald2ri
gmedinas3fa
goldenlark
goodguy1202
grosbillou
gurituki789
habiba963
haorenka
hazecb
helenclarkjmw
henz800927
hfieldsa9s
hgeorge2ux
hic_etzj9
hlittle4ae
hotyusan
howardmurphyyu5
howdoon
hwarreneia
hyploo
iamdota22
ibakerzqe3
ibrooksryoz
id_voluptasmb00
idjh7
illum_voluptatibus_commodi7hj
illuma65s
imjamiex
impedit_cum_vitae8za
impedit_delectus_dolorjk7
in_sed_labore0iyq
increase44
interator
inventore_voluptates_nisi550c
ipsah2t
irediru
itaylor4wnj
iure_omnis_illotoh
izdin
jackulrik
jacquelinechapmantcbf
jacquelinehamilton49p
jamesnguyenm4o
janedanielsnwq
janestephens5a1
janicedavisy89
janicefullermaia
jared_owens
jasonwood2tkz
jayjai20
jeffreycooperwrg
jerseyjimbo
jessicakelleya8s
jhobones
jhudson0i7h
jimmynicholshosu
jjorge1
jjrv
jks2213
jmpoes
joa
joecarrolljl1
joenguyenzp2
joker334
jonathanlawrencemgt6
jorahjoester
josebrownoykv
juanfosterrr7i
judithadams7z4t
juliaboydg8i
juliamccoy2nyv
jumanjo90
justinharrisv4w4
justmichax3
k2fattypro2
kagonkhan1
kakskakkonen
karenhoward8yr
katherinehansonyrot
katherinehart8shf
kathleenkimuke
kathrynwestov9
kathywardx42
keke7901
kelliottlut
kelly___sauko
kenzhuche
kes221
khaos606khaos
kibee8
knelsono5f3
knuser123
kogz
koko766447
kotakblack
krausidon
krisudevil911
ksajones
kutzera
laborum_quaeratqmj
laiberk11
lauraedwardsktnk
lawrencebrookskwcm
lboydwht5
le88
lellisghy6
leninlover6969
lfreemansww
lilian95
lindanicholsooo
lisanelsontywk
littlesoftkitten
llcoola30
loisharvey5ghb
lollouuuuu
longdongsilver355
lord_abraham
lorismith6u
louistl9
lsanchezujl
lucymonostone
lxngdxngslvr
mackerele
madroz123
madumax
magni07bo
majgick
majorpark
maquesvanhinten
marilynwillisahh
markhenryqmlx
matdillan
matrixuser1234
maxmus121
mclaren7
mcschlacke
medicenel24
melissareyesgvvp
mephistocz
metalobject
metrocom
mh111111
miaumiaui233
michellegarciawo9
mikery18514
milaeyza
milfaker
minima_et_est30l
missyoggs
mistary1113
molestiae_eose5km
mollitia_cumqueqpv
mollitia_mollitia_nihildxw
moniza2
montagriffin0832
mrdannyboy91
mrsavior
myrak123
nadinets
namvq2
nancyfieldsi7tu
napetost230
natuslsk
nchapmano7kx
net_floater
niamor7676
nightmarex_nmx
nihil_non_quim34
nikoqz
nineiron9
nolife_king
nutcrub
nwilliamshnd
oadamsqs1x
odanielsm5z
officiis_quit5h
oignon74
omgijizz
omnisf7d
opperman9999
optio_quinj7
oruizj1nq
oweavero28
owright0vj
pablopartida18
pamelacampbells1ph
panama1
patrickgrahamab5
pauzaowebcam
perspiciatis_totampot
peterhowellai0
pfowlerrsah
philgood1
phillippeterson0yy
piooo5666666
plsdontcry
poopooq
possimuske9c
praesentium_eveniet_istegmi5
praesentium_voluptatem_repelle
preasurealex
priceb1d
prileycnd
proky69
psycho666a
puddinggalore
purpledurple
pyjamajc
qcampbelld
qdiaz1z0h
qdxqdxqdx
qellis1uw
qhartjhr9
qlopez53o
qmurrayopx9
qoo77o
qookimhyun
qpiercexd4
quaerat_undeljy5
quaeratchb
quasi_aut_atjyz
qui78c1
qui_fugiat_et3on
quia_omnisto0
quia_perspiciatis_deseruntm87h
quiatmdt
quiaw76
quism0h
quos_velsm4s
rachel_kalifa
raven__zzz
realhot666
reggie3669
rem_impedit_quokgi
reprehenderit0qca
rhakqtmqslek12
rhugheseqvd
rick136cr
riczman
ringi2239
riotpersona
robertlawsonc
robinrobertsznu
robinsnyderh1j
rockz42
rogermasonfsg
rolode2059
ronaldjonesiccg
rubyjenkins7dv
russellbennett0mb
s818060
sambuccaneer
samuelhunt1b8
sandragarzai8no
sarge2106
sarthur
seanhernandezrww
search04
sed_eligendi_voluptasd9t
sed_estcz7c
sednpq7
sharveyb7s1
shawnsandersf6om
shirleybishopi5i4
silverlakerr
simongreen94
skyran01
slightlyalcoholic
slongduj
smackadick
smithk2110
smk6f6
snguyenn5k
socklover321
softdiddles
solsanich
soluta8f6
sommer321
spankzyk
sreyes7139
ss7ss7
stevendunnb4pt
suki64
suntqw6
supernover8
susanschmidtl9bq
svg83
swelchud6l
swocho
tammygrahamns5o
tenetur_magnieb2
tenskuli
tervhe
testsubject24
the_chupacabras
timothymontgomeryr4fc
tinawagner4420
tommy_vask1s
towrence1
trasgressivboy
tsimpsonw53
turniketos
tuzoman
ucarrzv5
ucruz49bc
ufuller8v9q
ugreene7jg4
umcdonald0p4d
unde_animiz9y9
unde_magni_rerumkuoc
uramirezob7
usui_takumi
ut_blanditiist5j9
uwest510q
vanhuhenhai
vasthappy
veran31
veritatis5mlz
veritatis_doloremo2lx
veritatis_nulla6sx
vharveyk4i
viki4130
viruzzzz
vkelleysn9j
vladgo2
voluptas_vel_consequatur40yq
voluptatem_nihil_eos6sdz
voluptatemaa9
voluptatemt460
voluptatumcisp
vonsketchum
vrah1234
vsimpsonbf7
vthomasrwj
waifusforlaifu
wannyann
watdis
waynegardnerphs
wbradley7mt
wgibson2hcd
widjdhwk
williambutlerskpx
williamedwards8g7o
williamhowardv967
williealvarezz8p
williegomezcqy
wizardaz3
wsj7566
wushuheng1
x_sweetjade_
xarnoldoevn
xdlolxd666
xduratusx
xeloki
xenshin
xfisherko05
xgarcias85
xhardy7
xixtrin
xjamesobb
xodmg
xsonmelek
yadamsw50
yalexander3gp
yfosternlw
ygonzalez2qcv
ylittlet0m
ynguyenegi9
ystephensua1
yunoled
yxc11
z4rks
zenokaa
zettn
zhh123456b
zhugekoming2011
zjhhxg1
zpierces4x
zreyesshb
zugu97

Hmmmm

I've noticed a slight drop in viewer account and placement in April then again in mid June. I usually place in the top 10 for an hour or so of my show, but I'm not entirely sure its not just my performance either, as I have gotten somewhat into a pattern, which makes things much more comfortable for me, but isn't quite as interesting as when I do something more exotic like a cooking or yoga swing show. Bout 2 months ago I was hanging around #5 for the 2nd half of my shows, now I'll break into #8 or so for half an hour. Part of it is just migrating user base as well I feel, they flood in when I'm doing something especially erotic, and are gone just after, but too a degree that's just the nature of the site.

Just to make it clear, I have NEVER used or had someone else use a bot, or inflated my viewer count. I'm hoping CB keeps working out the bot issue, but if a majority of the girls higher up on placement are indeed using bots, then what other options will I have if they don't if I want to still place high?

I really wish they would lower the quality of viewing anonymously, that would boost up models who are actually being watched by real people, that just don't bother to log in.

Reactions: dark_mermaid
Right now the top 20 room is faceless, non nude, bad English (studio girl) who had 200 viewers 20 minutes ago, now 1,500. Come on chaturbate, get real again. That's a bad joke.

That's more than Caylin with her almost one million followers to put it into perspective.

I don't understand really how anyone can work knowing that he or she has paid for view bots. I'd be sweaty, I'd be nervous on cam. But it's a sad fact that it's very far spread on cb.

I don't understand really how anyone can work knowing that he or she has paid for view bots. I'd be sweaty, I'd be nervous on cam. But it's a sad fact that it's very far spread on cb.

The models may actually be clueless in all honesty and fairness. They are just the entertainer for the studio ones for a lot of them, so they don't understand what's going on behind the scenes, nor do they care "just so long as it's working". They let the "admin" do their thing usually, from what I have seen.

The models may actually be clueless in all honesty and fairness. They are just the entertainer for the studio ones for a lot of them, so they don't understand what's going on behind the scenes, nor do they care "just so long as it's working". They let the "admin" do their thing usually, from what I have seen.

Did you see the "user names" I copied here? Sorry, impossible not to notice this.
There will be cases of studios not telling their girls, surely. Two of the most drastic cases however seem to be independent though.

What to they do other than putting a number in the room? Doesn't give anymore tokens..
The point of the bot's is to menipulate the rooms placement on the site, so while they dont directly get tokens from the room it improves their chances of earning tokens by moving them further up the page where they get more exposure.

If chaturbate gave an option to pay them to have your room promoted at the top of the page for like 30 - mins to an hour it would probably be enough to get rid ofmost of the people using bots tbh, basically competing with the bot service, ofc it would have to work on some kind of bid system since there would only be limited spaces available a kind of paid fetured spot like most ad platforms use.....

What to they do other than putting a number in the room? Doesn't give anymore tokens..
They also make shorter broadcasts possible. "it takes an hour to build your room" was a true statement for very long, especially on cb. Now for many rooms it takes five minutes.

Are they used on MFC?

Not impossible but the default ranking on mfc is by camscore and NOT by an algorithm based on the number of users in your room. Imagine a camscore manipulation if you want an mfc comparison.

Right now three rooms in the top 20 rooms use these bot accounts:

Code:
18_andower
albertoangle
angelaberry3
anthonylasseter
anthonymattila0
bettyeswanson478
blody_marry015
ceo_of_dodge
davidbraddy9410
doylewilson4
ericcrabtree
floydrussell77
geraldtalley216
harryperry9
hectorgriffin0
jackmuth288
jessetrue6380
johnschilk7
julieolsen430
laneshaffer7
lozyev85
malborob12
mandi221
mutantraccoon9
robertcolvin9
robin938
rosspeak5
rubybutler4
sharonbehne518
shawngardner4528
stoic_mule7385
tabithabible6654
tracipaul80
williambriel4
hollyvasquez2
blody_marry015
mutantraccoon9
lozyev85
robin938
stoic_mule7385
lozyev85

Eight girls used them in the past weeks, they're always ranking high for their full broadcasts and made up to 40,000 (!!!) followers in that time.

Last edited:
Not impossible but the default ranking on mfc is by camscore and by an algorithm based on the number of users in your room. Imagine a camscore manipulation if you want an mfc comparison.

Actually you can choose to see models in order of viewers if you want to. A lot of guys choose that instead of cam score. But yeah at least if youre not yet an experienced member and didnt play with settings its by cam score. I have a cam score of 6000 approximately and Im ranked somewhere around 140 and never have more than 25 total in my room including guests unless im stripping and im really not stripping everyday and if I am certainly not all day. Too much energy. But yeah it sucks I always feel like my room is so empty and I dont even understand how I got up there while some girls dont do anymore than I do and have 10 times more... Bots? Maybe! I dont feel as bad suddenly haha.

I forgot the word "not" in my previous comment lol
I'm sure 99% of mfc users never change any setting.

Also cb has no lounge like mfc where users can watch rooms without going to the room. Even the lurkers on cb need to go to the rooms (logged in or not logged in). So viewer numbers are naturally higher on cb compared to mfc.

My personal fun fact. When bots were mentioned here for the first time (for me at least) I called it all a conspiracy and heavily attacked the guy who stated view bots exist on cb. I could not have been wronger (is that a word lol ?), but I also didn't know how to look and where to look (in the list of user names in the room).

The problem with it is they are turning away spenders and even potential spenders. When i send users from my website over to chaturbate, i need the models in the top spots to be there for the reason that they are the best. This then grabs the visitors attention and he goes on to becoming a member that spends tokens on the model that puts money in both mine and the models pocket. If these top spots are full of bored looking girls sitting playing with their phones then the potential customer is off like a shot. I watched a few rooms yesterday and a girl in one of the top rooms was sitting clothed talking on a phone for ages. No ones talking. No ones spending tokens. No interaction in the room whatsover. Genuine & honest models are getting screwed over and everyones earnings are down

Correct and I just have to wonder what is going on in the head of a model that turns cam on and these "users" all come in bulk in some seconds. I mean, it's completely impossible that she is not aware.

Code:
0fowlerikea
0jacobsj2c8
0stewart4nd
1collinsxq68
1freemankv3g
1williamsonur70
2cartermmc
2evansmc7
3berryc24b
3morris4z3f
3ortizr10g
4crawfordjv4
4hillkgo
4martini7h
4powellokl
6hernandezzdb
6timmit9
7dean3ma
7oliver0vd
7tuckervt8
8cox1vf0
8crawfordkvy
8murphyx32
9lanei1w3
9myersajjg
9petersonzq3
9schmidtk5p
9smith01bv
_pandora__
abarnes5uz
accusamusyguw
ad_quia_nesciunt51r
amybennett738
angelicc10
anzifan
architectoevo
ariba318
arthurfrazier8lv
aspernatur5v73
aspernatur_aliasd64s
atyig0
aut_eth24i
aut_excepturi_voluptatesjw7
autem_est20a
autem_rerum_porro4p1
autem_sintorhs
autemqgq
axyk
balob01
bamboorg
barbaramarshall8r9j
batekkkk
beatae_ipsamehqk
beataev6g
behindscenes
bellesboules78
benjaminrobinsonbuea
bigd4nger
blackokami
bobjordan
bogoodza555
bonniedayr2z
bought7
brendagrayiqv
brendatorresqitj
brianpetersonsl4
brianrobertse0j
bungabungabungabunga
cadamsxtl
can327
caovirgo
carolyntuckercmg
catherinegrayyp09
celob777
cfernandezj9a
chernandez4ma
chrismurphy3zx3
christinaryanb2e7
christopherkim9k1
clownbox
consectetur_minima_ipsa81sj
consequuntur_dolor_quirwsr
corporis_ut_porrod3m
corrupti_est_perspiciatis3k20
craigjacobsjaq
crazysixty9
cum_et_porro4lxg
cupiditate_perferendisgeu
cupiditate_voluptatibuszie
cwashingtonhds
cynthiamoreno11qa
cypio
dakuca
dalko456
darkecerantis
deborahcarrolldb7y
debrarosegil
defeatedsandwich
delectus_officiis_exercitation
deleniti_itaque_doloremqueb8rq
deleniti_suscipit_atcvc
denisestonenhf
deseruntf69u
dgarciatzj
dhernandezr5rr
dianaburke96xg
dignissimos_dignissimosooo
dirtydude1990
djacobs3rr
djangohengst
dolor_consecteturpax
dolore_aspernatur_velitcpo
dolorem6s9s
dolores33j
donaldevans4gg3
donnaandrewsk5g
dorothyberrycyw
douglassimscrhs
doyde
dsfargeg69
dsimsmcct
dydlxk
ecknareai
elbeerman
elrealez
emeyer6cj
emoreno33d4
epiercet0dd
ergothdergott
esbornia01
et_a_minimajfe
et_debitis_estfhn
et_estbo7r
et_utumi
etixh
etu2jj
eum_qui7ri
ex12b
fcarr1vn7
feel_god
festadvce
finn__db
fjordanmibe
flint_lockwood
formylord
frankpattersonerj
frankricemz6
fredgriffinxq1j
galapagosss
garyadamsmqd5
garyelliottt63v
georgealvarez9gu
georgia27
gingerdwarff
gmurphyi1y
gregorybaileytd7
gregorybellyhnu
gregoryburnsdwkv
hank6299
haraldhart
harryhart5mdy
harrywhitedzr5
hcarrollahl
heatherjohnston2dp
hellwinterus
henrycolemanhme
henryrichards5qzi
hfields5d9
hfieldsa9s
hhalld8y8
hhugheshq5
hreidcadp
hugo_bear
huniny
hwagnerg44e
hydropony
iamalucky
ibrooksryoz
id_sed_etkao0
id_voluptasmb00
illum_providentagl
illum_voluptatibus_commodi7hj
imartin2s30
impedit_eaque_harumuxt
impeditxof
incidunt6kp
inventorelz6
ipsam_verof66
ishootpod
itaque_ad_dolornhq
ivoandre
iwfy6969
jackulrik
jagman25
jakerock11
janerileypet
janethayesl0h2
janyjane
jay2kay
jboydb4wb
jboydzxf
jeffreymccoy3bg
jeffreyrussell7s6i
jessesmithim6v
jessicawrighto37
jginter
jharper7sz0
jhon_stein
jimmychoose
jimmywilson878
johngibsondegs
jonathanbutlerxf1m
jonathanweavermre
joseramospgxq
joshuamiller4zj
juangrahaml04e
judithgibsoni3n8
juliamartinezecq2
julieharveypjng
juratfo
justinjordan6sg
k1m
kamuiyue123
karenduncan3lh
karternan
katherineleem4dm
kathleenkimuke
katisa91
kaydrop
keithreyeslwdg
kennethsandersti9h
kgarcia7u7g
kksk004
konami2016
krosszcn
labore_voluptategbb5
laok326
lauragraham8q4
lawrencemurrayb96
leftopen22
legorasx
lhudsonwq5w
lillianhunter1tw
lindareynoldsm58
lolsonh6e
louistl9
lpattersonng4
lu00043387
lucianostan
m3t4g4m3
madroz123
maiksperm
marthamorrisppm
marthaortiz2g0t
martingarzau4i
marvin85a
massagek
mathieupq85
mausoleum1876
maxime9mr
medicenel24
melissalongb45p
mexicandick2
micha88
michellegonzales8h9n
michellewatsonh4w
minus_illo_etn32j
mmurphylbvb
molestiae_asperiores3m1m
molestiae_rationers2
molestiae_suscipit3n5u
mollitia_mollitia_nihildxw
moonka
mr_igorek
mudake
myrak123
nagazakiii
narabonjour
naruto1805
nbrooks2tw
nchapmano7kx
necessitatibus_commodi_estk501
nemo_et_qui7vn
nemo_molestias_commodij78
neoone123
nicholasrichardsonx10
nicolemyersyiq
nicolestewartmo60
nihil_quaerat_voluptastwje
nihil_quiat7d
nikeron
non9q92
non_quisi8nv
normaleew3fz
nostrum3480
nsimpsonxn9
nullajfd
nullajsio
odit_namjpyn
officiis_rerumm7s
okennedy0ld2
omnis_sit_animinaq5
optio_veniamn5u
otimsis
pbanksq0ky
perferendis_voluptatem1zja
philgood1
pinky207
pjacksonief
pjenkinsygre
postoi
povtares
praesentium_quod_quisojyt
praesentium_voluptatem_repelle
prates1
priceassia_
pstephenseljw
purplemaster
qhwlqhwl1
qordjqhak
qpricee3f
quasi_et_fugao6af
qui_corruptirzh
quia_ullam_fugitzaw
quiacsoa
quixnpz
quosxyt
qwe112233494
qwoodss5wk
rackr321
ralphhamiltono7ti
ralphhendersonrgqb
randylittle30ib
randymcdonaldavt
ratonu56
rcarter4fe9
rebeccataylortslc
repellat82o9
repellat_quasboil
repellendusd9ls
reprehenderitdeer
rerum31sk
rerum_ategy6
richtesttagest
robertlewist4cp
robertmorgang46
robinsnyderh1j
rojopas
ronaldcooperlyg
ronaldrogerskt5
royjonesxr0h
rramirez0vff
rramos6rhr
rrichardsonz8z
russellbennett0mb
ruthcookjy1
rwilsondmdu
ryanporterh75p
saepewav
samenbanksper2
samuraipope1
sapiente_enim_ipsumkhe
sapiente_fugiat9n4d
sapiente_vitae_quasiyiqx
sarahberryu13
satael86
sboydjnza
scottmoorecevm
secanttonone
sed_autjdmj
sedhpm
seppo3
serghotman
sextoyxxx69
sharoncollinsrdz
shortlegslonggun
sibik21
sij91
silizium
sjordan0dr
smatthews1k1j
spot113230
sreyes7139
sshomy
sss03957
steiniak
stephaniesmithips
stephenhowelljyc
stier3311
sunt_et_maiores9v6
suntqw6
suscipit_qui_velitqtw2
swdch4ed
swiggityswooty12345
tempora_sitdcf2
tempore_in_idvdbu
temporibus_dolorum_quoduyc
temporibus_non_dictappvy
terokx
thelinkshow
thomasmyersdzj
tieutoanphong1
timmyelcantinero
tjswhwlqaud
tlittleaai
tomterner
trigardon10
trintaetres
trussellt5v
tsnyderq6o2
ttm1412
tyl3r_br
ucruz49bc
udavisgvmf
ulittleqbmv
ullam_quos_culpavmf9
ulliulli1973
unde_ipsam_amet4bnh
undejc3
ut_ethf0
ut_ipsamf404
uthh2r
velit_eamw4d
velit_libero_totam8pmy
victorthompson0qvh
voluptast23
voluptate_quik7y
voluptatem_nihil_eos6sdz
voluptatemi1jj
voluptateqpt
voluptatibus_possimus_autemkov
vschmidt3ku
waltersimmonsml1x
wantsomet33n
watanabe410
waynegardnerphs
whiskeytango07
wkellyitkg
wmartinyrf
wphillips6iq
wramos0rr
wriverakum
x34rt2
xbaileyzu6q
xcoxtyz
xfullerglbe
xgreenurvi
xhaydnx
xmorrisonblh
xruizb3hu
xv1s1onx
yanus8687
yeahnaw
ymorgan8w7
ystephensua1
yzf123006
zchapman46l
zchavezmdgi
zhayesgak
zhijifei23
zmoorexgw

I am no expert by any means, but as a viewer and a Room Mod on CB, I can tell you they have been having all kinds of issues with their feed. There are extended periods where cams froze, pixilated or droped out repeatedly. Viewers will take just so much of that before they move on. It is now July and it is happening less often but it is still happening in multiple rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.