AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this against the rules?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2023
HI
A model on Bongacams was asked last night by a user if she would be his girlfriend. She said yes, as long as he didn't ask for free shows.
He said he was in love with her and she said she loved him. Now if that is true then good luck to them. But they were sharing personal info and i thought that was against the rules.
What do you think?
Maybe she is trying to scam him???

Sometimes its best to mind your business.

Upvote 0
I am not going to do anything, although having been a scam victim myself I hope she is not scamming him. I just wondered if it was against the rules. Telling me to my mind own business just makes convinced it is against Bongacams rules.

Upvote 0
it is in their rules somewhat.. but who says she really gave out any personal information or that he did :) it might all still be fake names etc

1704982688317.png

Upvote 0
Just out of interest, if real information is passed between the two parties in a Private Message, can Bongacams still see these messages?

Upvote 0
Hi
One of the models was sharing personal information with a user. I think they were arranging a personal relationship. The fact that she offered to be his girlfriend and he said he loved her and she said she loved him sort of gave it away. Now i believe this is against Bongacams rules. Speaking as a scam victim, I don't want this model scamming this user. The personal messages suddenly went quiet, so i assume they were talking in Private Message. Can Bongacams see Private Messages?

Upvote 0
I am not going to do anything, although having been a scam victim myself I hope she is not scamming him. I just wondered if it was against the rules. Telling me to my mind own business just makes convinced it is against Bongacams rules.
if you believe someone is breaking the ToS and have proof why are you coming here reporting it to us like the campolice instead of to the site? 🙄

every site has different rules about contact info. all users should read the rules of every camsite before interacting. giving out social media contact info is cool on lots of camsites. very few have a zero social media/email rule.

my issue is you were making accusations that this stranger maybe be plotting to scam some other stranger who for all we know wants to get his GFE (GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE- basically girlfriend roleplay, a very very common rp) on. so yeah mind your business, please.

im very very sorry you were scammed by a cammodel posing as your girlfriend. maybe camsites arent for you man if you cant handle other people interacting with other cammodels similar.

Upvote 0
Like i said, i have been a scam victim. It just looked suspicious to me that is all. And i was checking the rules because i did not know them. I apologise for caring and taking an interest.

Upvote 0
Sorry what does GFE and SW mean please?
GFE = Girlfriend Experience
SW = Sex Work

The girlfriend Experience is very normal and people even tip for it, sometimes a lot of money/tokens, and it's like having a real girlfriend who sends you good morning and good night messages, pretends to give a sh!t in your crappy day to day life, laughs and all your terrible jokes send some photos (normal ones, sexy ones, whatever is agreed etc). It's really like having a girlfriend - hence GFE). Ultimate the GFE will depend on he model herself and her own rules, and most likely the price you have paid to receive it

Upvote 0
A model on Bongacams was asked last night by a user if she would be his girlfriend. She said yes, as long as he didn't ask for free shows.
He said he was in love with her and she said she loved him.
Its sounds just like a GFE or just standard user infatuated with a model. If they were going to be in a relationship, you'd really think they would be doing this on bongacams...in public chat.....in front of strangers?

Lots of models have tip menu items for I love you or be my girlfriend? ect. Its probably just part of the users experience he wants and she is happy to oblige. No rules broken here i believe.

If not and its real then all the best to them! If that upsets you then perhaps take a break! :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
wait...girlfriends are supposed to laugh at all my terrible jokes!?

shit! i've been scammed IRL
You need to pay them to do it.

Upvote 0
HI
He said he was in love with her and she said she loved him. Now if that is true then good luck to them. But they were sharing personal info and i thought that was against the rules.
What do you think?
She's very likely not in love with him and she's also very likely not scamming him. Neither of these things would go down in this way, with overt statements in open chat. What you were most likely seeing goes on all the time - it's just flirtation, or sweet talk with a dose of humor. Common stuff on sites.

On a different site, there's a model I know well and I'm her "knight," but it's just our thing; I'm her only knight and I don't actually perform any "knight" duties but I'll hang out in the room and stay out of the way. I see those "I'm so in love with you" comments all the time from members. Sometimes it's members who have only been there once and don't even know her. Sometimes it's guys who've been regulars for awhile. Usually, she'll say similar things right back to them. Whether the members mean it, or think they do, I don't know. But I doubt it. For most of them, it's just talk. For her, it's definitely just humor, or saying what they want to hear, or simply being nice. Sometimes it's even sarcasm! You're taking things WAY too literally.

If an actual relationship is going to develop, it's not going to be in front of you, in the open chat. It will be in private chat and then it will go offsite to Skype or Telegram or whatever. And exactly the same with a scam.

You said "they were sharing personal info." What kind of personal info? If you are talking about real names, contact info, that sort of stuff - no way this was happening in the open chat. Not on the model's part anyway. Not many models are going to take that kind of risk.

Maybe you were a scam victim, I'm not saying that isn't possible. It happens. But it seems like now you are reading into situations, looking for scammers everywhere.

Upvote 0
She's very likely not in love with him and she's also very likely not scamming him. Neither of these things would go down in this way, with overt statements in open chat. What you were most likely seeing goes on all the time - it's just flirtation, or sweet talk with a dose of humor. Common stuff on sites.

On a different site, there's a model I know well and I'm her "knight," but it's just our thing; I'm her only knight and I don't actually perform any "knight" duties but I'll hang out in the room and stay out of the way. I see those "I'm so in love with you" comments all the time from members. Sometimes it's members who have only been there once and don't even know her. Sometimes it's guys who've been regulars for awhile. Usually, she'll say similar things right back to them. Whether the members mean it, or think they do, I don't know. But I doubt it. For most of them, it's just talk. For her, it's definitely just humor, or saying what they want to hear, or simply being nice. Sometimes it's even sarcasm! You're taking things WAY too literally.

If an actual relationship is going to develop, it's not going to be in front of you, in the open chat. It will be in private chat and then it will go offsite to Skype or Telegram or whatever. And exactly the same with a scam.

You said "they were sharing personal info." What kind of personal info? If you are talking about real names, contact info, that sort of stuff - no way this was happening in the open chat. Not on the model's part anyway. Not many models are going to take that kind of risk.

Maybe you were a scam victim, I'm not saying that isn't possible. It happens. But it seems like now you are reading into situations, looking for scammers everywhere.

:clap: 💯

HI
He said he was in love with her and she said she loved him.

A lot of men like to use that L word to try to get what they want.

Reactions: AudriTwo and NotYou
Upvote 0
A lot of men like to use that L word to try to get what they want.
a past fwb told me he loved me so he could emotionally manipulate me into bringing him kfc. couldn't politely ask me to pick it up because i conveniently passed it on the way to his place.

Upvote 0
HI
What do you think?
This sounds very infantile and childish I think. You shouldn't believe every word they tell you. I also agree that this is an ordinary role-playing game and no one wanted a sequel.

Many social media are allowed on BongaCams, most models advertise their Instagram, this can hardly be considered personal information.

Upvote 0
HI
What do you think?

Hello, puzzled!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Sharing personal or contact information is strictly forbidden on BongaCams. Please inform us of the usernames of the accounts you suspect are breaking the rules through a private message on the forum. Our relevant department will conduct a thorough investigation into the matter.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.