AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issue with CB’s unfair ban of users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have been a user of CB for nearly 3 years and never had any issue with the site until last week when my account was banned out of nowhere. I immediately contacted support and after a few days, they came back and said it was because I shared photos of myself with a broadcaster, so they flagged me as an unverified broadcaster. And they asked me to upload my ID to verify my age.

I find this ridiculous because there is nowhere in the T&C that says users have to be age verified and are not allowed to share private photos with broadcasters (in private message). They told me that I needed to upload my ID in order to restore my account and broadcast. I told them that I have never broadcasted and have no intention to do so. I do not plan to earn tokens either because I am here to tip models. However, it looks like they ignore my replies because they reply with the same request again and again. And now they have ignored my last email altogether.

I have gone through many posts on this website and I can see that this is not an isolated incidence. I am a bit reluctant to create a new account because my old account still has a lot of tokens and I have to add my favorite models again if I start from scratch. This is something that someone higher up at CB needs to look at. It’s not right to ban users and models left and right without any proper explanation. Support needs to be more responsive and helpful I believe. I have my requests left hanging in many occasions.

It would be great if @punker barbie can look into this.

My username is: nastyodb99

Ticket number: 20244088

Thank you.

That's not worth fighting, just submit the IDs. If you make another account and they realize it then that second account would be banned. One day you might find it handy for a model to be able to send you back tokens 🤷‍♂️
I find it unfair that they banned my account over something that is not in the T&C. Then they just stopped replying when i questioned them. That's quite arrogant & rude to be honest. I understand that models have to be verified but regular users are not required to upload ID so why do they keep asking me to do so? I do not need a model to send me tokens either.

@punker barbie I would appreciate if you can pass some words to support to look into my case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.