AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues and Rumers regarding a cam girl called "SuzySmartz"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if i'm opening this thread in order to help Suzy or because i'm pissed.
Rumers are saying (and she has also said that by her self) that she isn't allowed to show nudity or semi nudity on cam this days because of her finance. he keeps spying on her groups and private and ones he threatened her because she showed so much and basicly a few hours later she got hit by him (it was off cam but you can hear it).

i've opened a thread about Suzy a few months ago but things have changed since then. she decided to start showing more skin and stuff like that after losing all of her other "Smartz" models and after losing all of her fans but now after she made a bit of progress in that area there is this violence finance issue.

Re: Issues and Rumers regarding a cam girl called "SuzySmart

I wouldn't really think you should come to this forum for domestic violence issues. If that's what this really is. If my man treated me like that and had such a big issue with camming I wouldn't be online. Saying you could hear it doesn't say much, and she's obviously talking about it openly, just doesn't seem realistic to me.

If she's having domestic violence issues, I would report it to the proper place.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2033863_report-domestic-violence.html

There is really nothing we can do! No one can go into her chat room to 'save' her.

I also know that most women in those positions would not openly talk about it, well unless drunk.

:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Eva_ChangeN

I thought this the the customers has issue with are stupidty, it's good to know that the other cam girls hate her as well.

I just got a PM from a follow cam girl (won't say her name ofcourse) but i'm thinking about taking her advice.

I've spent on her groups and privates the last 3 months or so about 30,000 to 40,000 tokens (about 3 months of salary in the place i'm coming from). i was promised nudity and got nothing (i got it recorded on my user account on MFC they save all logs) so from a legal point of view i was promised something for my $ and i havn't received it. i'm going to call my credit card company and charge back all of the last 3 months tokens. i hope she'll also get a fine for it.

I agree with the girls. No girl will talk about that openly especially when her so called abuser watches her. Hell I don't even think her so called abuser would mind hitting her on cam if he can hide his face or maybe he won't care at all cause people on the net should not know thier address. So yea I call BS too.

Lol, you called him a "finance". I wonder if she has a lot of those. :lol:

CammiStar said:
blackxrose said:
Lol, you called him a "finance". I wonder if she has a lot of those. :lol:
I did the same thing. I saw it and my 15 minutes was up. I was like DAMN! Gah!
It makes me laugh so hard when I see people typo fiance. I can't help it. There's a huge difference between a FINANCE and a FIANCE. Although with a fiance comes a lot of finances. Maybe she just calls her fiance her finance because he costs so much?

I was like what, her finances won't let her get nude?

OP: she's playing you. Go find a more honest model, there's a bunch who posted on this page.

Wait, I am confused. From what I have heard she is non-nude because it's not classy and it's wrong to get naked, but I am watching her right now rubbing her breasts and nipples and then bend over and pull her skirt up and spank her ass.

where is the line between classy and skanky on MFC? :?:

Is she on right now? maybe my region is blocked

Jupiter551 said:
Is she on right now? maybe my region is blocked
Yeah she is still on, has been off cam for about five mins though, so not missing anything. :p

Nevermind, she has returned!

Yeah I'm region blocked, omg region blocked AND non-nude, now that's what I call a challenge...where's my credit card??!

Not missing too much, just wiggling and bad techno. :p

Yes, it is true. Due to the current economic crisis, finance is beating up a lot of people. Keep tipping her like that and you will be the next.

pkryosef said:
I just got a PM from a follow cam girl (won't say her name ofcourse) but i'm thinking about taking her advice.

I've spent on her groups and privates the last 3 months or so about 30,000 to 40,000 tokens (about 3 months of salary in the place i'm coming from). i was promised nudity and got nothing (i got it recorded on my user account on MFC they save all logs) so from a legal point of view i was promised something for my $ and i havn't received it. i'm going to call my credit card company and charge back all of the last 3 months tokens. i hope she'll also get a fine for it.

Im going to apologize in advance for the rudeness/bluntness of what I am about to say.......BUT

If you were crazy enough to spends 30-40k tokens on somebody and NEVER got anything in return then you deserve what you get! No matter how you look at it, if you were doing pvts and were not getting what you wanted then you should of ended them and never did another one, if you tipped a large sum and never got anything then you quit tipping her! Am I the only one that thinks this seems like a pretty damn logical thing to do?

Oh and good luck, I seriously doubt MFC does anything for you for the simple facts that I just told you above and also for the fact that it is clearly stated in the rules that "tipping" is a gift and gifts can not be returned.

Okay now I am going to eat breakfast and get in a better mood!

This thread. ALL of it should be a huge lesson for anyone. Get to know a model (a.k.a. get to know whether or not she's honest) before you spend a massive amount of cash.

Frankie said:
This thread. ALL of it should be a huge lesson for anyone. Get to know a model (a.k.a. get to know whether or not she's honest) before you spend a massive amount of cash.

I knew my model for about half a year and she had always delivered. Sometimes people change and you can overlook these changes because you just want to remember the good times. It is really hard to look at a person you think of as a friend and see them as anything else.

Based on what is in this thread though I am not sure if Suzy has ever done anything for the original poster or not. How many privates did she not get nude in? Was it one 4 or 5 hour private? Or was it several short privates?

pkryosef said:

LOL understand im not being mean when i say this but it seems you need someone to be blunt with you

mfc will not do shit about this im sure your not the only dude who has paid retarded amounts to attempt to see suzies elusive unicorn boobs/vag
you can try calling your credit card company and telling them you spent 3 to 4k on a girl who said shed show you her bits but never delivered and now you want your money back but im sure all youll get is laughed at.
and if this 3 months salary in the place where you come from why the hell would you spend it on boobies that were never delivered? im not discouraging big tips but thats only if you genuinely wanna give that much to make a girl smile and jump about and giggle. no cyber boobies are worth that kinda cash. you fell for the ol i cant have it so therefore i have to have it marketing ploy, thus the point of non nude models. im sorry she made promises she never delivered on but im also sorry that ambers forums have turned into tattletale central lately (through no fault of ambers most obviously)

So, if she'd gotten naked after 40,000 tokens, would he feel any better?

No one can go into her chat room to 'save' her

I agree with this statement... And I'm sure I'll probably take some shit about my attitude about the subject... But unfortunately, I've known more than my share of women that stuck around in fucked up & abusive relationships... and over the years I've come to the conclusion that they are getting something out the control issues that come with being physically abused that satisfies some fucked up void they have

I've had convo's with several women over the years and they were always upside down and inside out about why they stuck around with a guy that smacked them around... Most usually try to deny it or play it down... Some make excuses... and I've had a couple get extreme and say they needed it to be kept in line & they think "nice normal" guy's are pussy's for taking their shit

Pretty much any woman that wasn't completely fucked up would be on the fast track out of a relationship after that 1st smack... So for one to stick around after that is absolutely psycho to me and they pretty much got whatever is coming to them

I don't know shit about suzysmart other than she claims to be a non-nude model... so i don't know if this is true or not... or if your claims you've spent as much money on her as you say you have... but if she's getting smacked around... I can only assume she's getting into it on some fucked up level and and it's not worth wasting your breath on her because if she wanted it to stop... she'd make sure it stopped

So bottom line on the subject? fuck her... don't go in her room and sure as fuck don't spend any tokens on her

I saw a girl describe herself as non-nude (Asiangamergirl I think), on her profile she charges 2000 tokens to watch a film with her on skype (lol!).

Today I saw in the private gallery she had a dildo up her butt lol.

Jupiter551 said:
So, if she'd gotten naked after 40,000 tokens, would he feel any better?
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 40,000 times... :hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.