AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Its Caturday

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mi4egc9eG21qfvx4yo1_400.gif

It's way early/late but I don't care!

This is Roxy and Bear. We're also getting a siamese bc we're now officially crazy cat ladies in my house. :p

Attachments

• BearandRoxy.jpg
    BearandRoxy.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 195
It's almost Halloween. :D
ZTZ03oL.jpg

ad0YHpk.jpg

qet0hCT.gif

Gbqivh3.gif

Jupiter551 said:
what the fuck people it's a pissed off baby bat and a cat attacking me THROUGH a skinny box, what more do you want?! Click thanks!
Speaking of bats, the guy who does "True Facts..." did one on fruit bats that I hadn't seen before.

Nordling said:
Jupiter551 said:
what the fuck people it's a pissed off baby bat and a cat attacking me THROUGH a skinny box, what more do you want?! Click thanks!
Speaking of bats, the guy who does "True Facts..." did one on fruit bats that I hadn't seen before.

There's a reasonably large fruit bat colony near me, not sure which ones they are but I'd guess they're 'medium sized' ones. I've had one swoop me before walking home at night, scared the shit outta me lol cos you just hear the sudden flapping and feel the air. They hang off the trees near my balcony too, so only a few feet away. They're totally peaceful, sometimes loud, go around in packs and hang upside down together in trees lol.

I like em, but wouldn't touch em. I knew a chick who said she'd eaten one once, in Tahiti where she grew up - I think it's an island delicacy but they've been shown to carry fatal diseases and toxins.

Aella's. Kitten"Herpes" is only a few months old and he is already doing a balancing act.Talented owner and talented pet! ;)

Attachments

• BalancingHerpes.gif
    BalancingHerpes.gif
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.