AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's DecAmber (already!) again...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Where the frickity-frack has this year gone?!? I swear it was just weeks ago we were having a Bitches vs. Pussies charity drive in DecAmber 2016. But alas, it has been a whole year. So it is time to decorate the AmberLand SR with Christmassy stuff and rock some ranks in Miss MFC.

The ultimate goal (aside from having a wonderful holiday season with my MFC friends) is a top 100 finish for the month.
DecAmber Goal - Top 100 Miss MFC!.png

But I'm going to attempt it a little differently than some past mega months, in that I'm going to push for a great first couple of weeks, then chill out a little toward the end so everyone (including myself) who wants some time away from MFC for Xmas and New Years can take a breather! So tonight for kickoff, and through the 15th, I'm hoping we can get into the top 50 and hang there a bit! If we can make it, I'll plan a special show for Caturday the 16th. ;) After that the ranks will probably roll backward a little but that's ok! I think we can still rock the top 100 in the end.

Through the month I'll gradually roll out some special games, prizes and goodies, so make sure to drop in frequently! My approximate weekly schedule is:

Mon 7-10
Tues 4-6/7-10*
Weds 7-8/8:30*
Thurs 12-4
Fri 7-10
Sat 1-3 (or late afternoon, depending on lunch)
Sun OFF

For the next 7 days I have a special last minute sale on Snapchat for 111 tokens (before I start offering a new 3-month subscription):
Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 12.26.58 PM.png

And of course I have sweet new vids:
december bundle.png

*Wednesdays will be power hours!
power hour.png

*Some Tuesdays will be Two-fers (some with gaming on CamYou, others gaming on MFC)
Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 12.29.34 PM.png

And of course a little something for the daily highest tipper (with a variation for offline HTs on days that I take off cam):
dec high tip.png

offline high tip.png

I think I've said this for every mega month recently, but I never know when it's going to be the last one, so I hope to make the most of this one and go out of 2017 with a mega bang! I appreciate everyone who takes part in this DecAmber in any way they can. Drop in any time and chat if you can't tip that day, I promise you I adore your company regardless! I'll be pushing for daily goals, of course, but please never take it personally or feel obligated if you can't pitch in. I luv my AmberLanders no matter what and I would be lost without you. ;)

See you later this afternoon for kickoff!

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Today begins my stocking raffle!

stocking raffle.png

Now that the Stocking Raffle has ended (congrats Applie, Kchrpm, and Netcrackrr!) it's time to start my yearly AmberLand Charity Event!

charity days.png

To participate and get a special 4k cum video, go to my MFC SHARE STORE PAGE and purchase any (or all!) of the 88/888 donation items!

Descriptions of each charity are on the infographics, and also have information on how to donate directly if you don't want to participate in my event but still want to support a great organization.
DAV1.png DAV2.png Goats1.png goats2.png Homeward1.png Homeward2.png

Also, tonight I'll be baking on cam and sending a batch of cookies to the 2 highest cumulative tippers of the day! All tips count, even Share purchases for videos and store items.

holiday baking.png

Now that the Stocking Raffle has ended (congrats Applie, Kchrpm, and Netcrackrr!) it's time to start my yearly AmberLand Charity Event!

charity-days-png.73800

To participate and get a special 4k cum video, go to my MFC SHARE STORE PAGE and purchase any (or all!) of the 88/888 donation items!

Descriptions of each charity are on the infographics, and also have information on how to donate directly if you don't want to participate in my event but still want to support a great organization.
Pets & Vets Charity Days have come to an end, sadly. After I matched 5 cents to every token donated, here's where we ended up:

DAV - $568
Homeward - $450
GoA - $115
Extra (88/888 not sent through the Share pages) - $194

But it's that time of year that I feel extra charitable, so I'm rounding them all UP! $1000 to each DAV and Homeward Pet, and $500 to Goats of Anarchy will be sent this week!

Thank you to everyone who participated. If you missed out on the 4k cum video, there may be ways to get it in the future but it won't be as cheap as the 88 token deal! :p

As we approach the final few days of the year, and of DecAmber, some thoughts...

The first couple weeks of the mega month didn't quite go as hoped, so we're a little farther behind rank goal right now than anticipated.

That's OK! We are still doing great and in top 100!

Screen Shot 2017-12-27 at 9.50.48 AM.png

No matter where I finish in the ranks this month, I feel incredibly lucky and fortunate to have so many wonderful supporters. And we had a lot of fun through the month so far, creating new silly memories together in AmberLand.

There are still 4 days to enjoy (I'll be taking the 31st off) and to rock some token goals and kick some rank booty together, and I'm looking forward to them! My momentum has certainly slowed down and I hope my lack of energy hasn't disappointed anyone, but I'm trying my best. Come January, I will really need to focus on my health and getting in better shape as I think that's been a major factor during some of my cam sessions this month.

So let's enjoy this last hurrah of the month! Power hour tonight, afternoon session tomorrow, then Friday and Saturday night shifts to end the month with a sexy bang. If I can get close to each day's "sweet goal" I think I can hit my token goal for the month too! Every bit helps... I sent out reminders of Snapchat renewals today, there's 5 days of HT spots still up for grabs, and new stuff is going up in VIP today so I'll toss a sale up for some new VIP friends!

Thanks for bearing with me and all that you guys do to keep me going. Cheers to all the festive fun this month!

The fun and madness is over! I'll update with pics of ornaments and who won the HT raffle (pulling winner Tuesday night!) later this week. :)

As predicted:
Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 9.11.38 AM.png
finished juuuuust outside of goal due to a couple extra days off and a slower start than anticipated.

Some shots of the ornaments in all of their sloppishly-hand-made glory!

IMG_3738.JPG IMG_3739.JPG IMG_3740.JPG IMG_3741.JPG IMG_3742.JPG IMG_3743.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.