AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's on the Menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2021
Some menu items that gave me pause:

450 - Tell me how to run my show
500 - Make me happy
... for just 50 more tokens :woot:

250 - C2C (but only if you know how to do it!!)
... gotta be a story behind this

51 - Turn your butt around
... WAY under-priced:

Bless you all for making life a little better :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Tackybrady
I call those "are you paying attention?" tips.

One of mine is chat tax.

I feel like the story is just someone tipped for it and then wanted tech support and instructions on how to get their cam working.

Reactions: EasternPromis

51 - Turn your butt around
... WAY under-priced:

Bless you all for making life a little better :)

Typing this real quick before my lunch break is over…

“Turn your butt around” probably is another way of saying “Turn yourself around so they can get another view of your body.” Like when a person is out somewhere, and says “Okay, this place is lame. I’m taking my butt home.”

The C2C remark could be because there are guys who do that creepy “putting their face up to the camera, wiggling their tongue as if they’re licking pussy” shit. 🙄 That shit ain’t sexy. Even when I log onto Phrendy and see guys’ profile GIFs of themselves scrunching up their face to look scary because they think it’s funny…and another pose where they’re sticking their tongue out, I’m just like…

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Looking like serial killers…lmao.

I have seen SO many tip menus I do not fully understand, sometimes I understand it is an oversight or a tactic :p I never understood the controls where more time is more expensive per minute than the smaller times.. but it might just be me

1704392893265.png

Reactions: Hello_Dave
Status
Not open for further replies.