AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've searched high and low (Plus update on my 1st night)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanshotfirst

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 18, 2013
FIrstly, thanks to everyone for the awesome advice last night. My first night went well, i started nervous and turned down a few privates but then some awesome guys wanted a show and it was quite fun. I was just really clear in communicating what I would do before the show and that worked out great. He even went back in my room and encouraged others to take me private, which was awesome.

Apart from that, the night was slow. Tips are fun, but i'm trying to find a way of discretely suggesting tips more, without having to vocalize it all the time and sound like i'm begging.

A few people have suggested making it so that only people have tipped me can PM me. I spoke to some awesome guys via pm last night but some of them were just taking a lot of my time without tipping and i think this would be a good way to quieten down my pm's as well as bringing in tips. Is this okay to do? and secondly, how on earth do i do this? I've looked all through the settings. I'm sorry if i can't ask this so publicly but if someone could message me and let me know?

Also, how else do you ask for tips without saying it? I'd be happy taking my top off in public chat after so many tips, but i don't know how to suggest this? In the topic bar? (But oh no, i love my star wars ref topic!), or in the room itself?

Can you suggest any other ways of getting tips rather than encouraging privates.

Thank you all agaaain for all your help :)
(and i've applied for model status on here so i never have to bug you all again!)

Definitely make your PMs friends- only or charge to be added. Its very common, and you'll stop wasting so much time talking to time wasters.

I often have "tip if you like the view!" "x from my goal, all help super awesome!" or somesuch in my room topic. You can also tip for flashes, or do a countdown.
Theres nothing weird about offering things in exchange for tips.

Reactions: hanshotfirst
Thank you! How exactly do you make your pm's friends only? I've searched all through the settings! Thanks again

The options setting is also where you can choose to not accept privates/groups at any given time. :)

Attachments

• mfc2.jpg
    mfc2.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 128
  • mfc.png
    mfc.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: hanshotfirst
Thanks for telling us how it went.

Before you do anything else, please mfc mail amber from your model account to get verified for model status.

I was cool with giving you advice on the first post because it was your first night, but literally all this stuff can be found in the models only section. If you just take the time to get verified you'll be able to find this all out.

Many of us like to keep this stuff in the models only section so we can give you all the advice without just anyone being able to see it. Plus there are loads of threads on this stuff which'll be very useful, there's not really any point writing any of this stuff in this thread.

Reactions: KayleePond
AllisonWilder said:
The options setting is also where you can choose to not accept privates/groups at any given time. :)

Thank you so much! Done. Woop. I'm actually looking forward to getting back online

Isabella_deL said:

Before you do anything else, please mfc mail amber from your model account to get verified for model status.

I was cool with giving you advice on the first post because it was your first night, but literally all this stuff can be found in the models only section. If you just take the time to get verified you'll be able to find this all out.

Many of us like to keep this stuff in the models only section so we can give you all the advice without just anyone being able to see it. Plus there are loads of threads on this stuff which'll be very useful, there's not really any point writing any of this stuff in this thread.

Thank you, i've emailed Amber, but I hear it takes a few days to get verified. I'm looking forward to reading it all, I just wanted to know before going online this evening. Apologies!

hanshotfirst said:
Isabella_deL said:

Thank you, i've emailed Amber, but I hear it takes a few days to get verified. I'm looking forward to reading it all, I just wanted to know before going online this evening. Apologies!

I don't think you have asked anything wrong nor do you need to apologize. Until you get model status I don't think anybody is going to get to bent out of shape answering a few simple questions. Glad your first night went good and good luck tonight! Also link us to your MFC room so we can check you out. Its always easier to give helpful advice after watching a bit of your show!!

ElaySmith said:
hanshotfirst said:
Isabella_deL said:

I don't think you have asked anything wrong nor do you need to apologize. Until you get model status I don't think anybody is going to get to bent out of shape answering a few simple questions. Glad your first night went good and good luck tonight! Also link us to your MFC room so we can check you out. Its always easier to give helpful advice after watching a bit of your show!!

I agree, it's not a big deal to us to answer a few questions from someone, especially when they're taking our advice, so no apology necessary! :)

Good luck!

Reactions: ElaySmith
Thank you. I'm online now as HanShotFirst2. Thank you!

AllisonWilder said:
I agree, it's not a big deal to us to answer a few questions from someone, especially when they're taking our advice, so no apology necessary!

I agree too, no apology needed! Just wanted to make sure you'd applied to get verified :) I sounded a little harsh because my computer logged me off and deleted my original post so I had to write another quickly! Plus I can be a bit of a bitch :p

Good luck with tonight :)

Reactions: AllisonWilder
hanshotfirst said:
Thank you. I'm online now as HanShotFirst2. Thank you!
I just checked you out for a few and your gorgeous and I love your accent!! I only got to watch for a min (im trying to get online myself but keep getting distracted) but I think your lighting seems pretty good (maybe a tad dark but not bad), your sound is fine and you seem to be engaging to the members in your room.

I would suggest maybe playing a little music and maybe something in your topic for boob flashes (somewhere between 25-50 tokens each) or something small that you may be comfortable with. If you dont want to make it sexual, maybe have them tip for song choice (if you choose to play music) or something similar. Personally having "tip if you want to see more" as my topic never worked well for me, I always made more when they had something to tip towards....otherwise the guys tend to forget to tip and stay in chat mode.

Once again, I didn't get to stay long but this was just my observation for the few minutes I watched you. Good Luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.