AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

joi

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2017
I love doing JOI, i always wondered if models enjoy it on their end?
Also some models prefer private, some prefer public and the amount of tokens they ask for varies.

wondering what a models thoughts on JOI are, preferably one who enjoys doing JOI, but curious to all perspectives

i asked this in sexy stuff but i realized it probably isnt gonna b seen as much

Reactions: Ambers Troll
I love doing JOI, i always wondered if models enjoy it on their end?
Also some models prefer private, some prefer public and the amount of tokens they ask for varies.

wondering what a models thoughts on JOI are, preferably one who enjoys doing JOI, but curious to all perspectives

i asked this in sexy stuff but i realized it probably isnt gonna b seen as much

I usually need more to go on than just JOI to go on because JOI can mean so many different things to different people. Like some want a literal instruction manual, others want more encouragement than instruction, others associate JOI with edging, so it is best to give te model a little information about the experience you are looking for to get the best bang for your buck (so to speak). I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say the goal is to make sure the client's experience is a rewarding one.

As for doing them, I tend restrict all JOI-related activities to privates, skypes, and customs because dirty talk can be offputting in public chat.

i am all about the instructions

How specific do you want the instructions to be? I always feel like I get so repetitive saying things like "Mmmm yes grab your cock in your dominant hand and stroke it up and down". I play with faster, slower, which jumps into edging territory. But overall, I always worry that my purely instructional JOIs are limited and repetitive in what I can direct you to do and still have it feel good and make sure you have a good time.

I've decided I don't like JOI, it just feels so awkward to me and I never know what to say! It actually just makes me want to laugh :p

I just had a JOI private and honestly I had to move my face off screen a couple times bc I almost lost it laughing. SO BAD! LOL I feel super awkward with someone new doing JOI...WTF people how am I supposed to know your version of JOI without you saying anything.

I think of it much like a control show, exactly the same as the game 'hi/lo' for Hitachi or using an interactive toy. This means it is critical for the member to communicate the sensation to the model if they want the model to have a good and carefree time controlling them.

I would guess that models have much more fun with their members when they can explore the member reaction to their instructions. For women I suspect that seeing it in your face, hearing your voice/ vocalizations, watching your body react to requests, and good descriptive communication on what she is doing to you would make it more fun for her.

The amusement at playing around with different controls is definitely pleasurable/ entertaining in itself. Most models seem to have fun with it, even if they don't quite know what to do when asked. I guess you must give some sign of what you need when getting things started, then give control to her.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
How specific do you want the instructions to be? I always feel like I get so repetitive saying things like "Mmmm yes grab your cock in your dominant hand and stroke it up and down". I play with faster, slower, which jumps into edging territory. But overall, I always worry that my purely instructional JOIs are limited and repetitive in what I can direct you to do and still have it feel good and make sure you have a good time.

That's a good point. I think what AmbersTroll said puts into words what i am thinking. The model being in control is the point of JOI, at least to me. And edging is great. I can totally see how when doing JOI communication and chemistry between model and member are vital.

I just had a JOI private and honestly I had to move my face off screen a couple times bc I almost lost it laughing. SO BAD! LOL I feel super awkward with someone new doing JOI...WTF people how am I supposed to know your version of JOI without you saying anything.

I would imagine if its not your thing it might b uncomfortable haha. But to each his/her own

i am all about the instructions

I sometimes have difficulty with being instructive, because honestly 90% of the time the guy isn't even following the instructions, so I feel kinda stupid because it feels like I'm talking to myself, or I'm giving instructions that the guy isn't interested in (am I wrong, do guys just like hearing the instructions even if they aren't following them?). I usually go with the encouragement-style, but maybe I'll start asking if the member wants actual instructions or if they just want dirty talk (most of the time it seems like they just want dirty talk--or at least it's very well received!).

I sometimes have difficulty with being instructive, because honestly 90% of the time the guy isn't even following the instructions, so I feel kinda stupid because it feels like I'm talking to myself, or I'm giving instructions that the guy isn't interested in.
Sounds like so many of my private experiences, where I have given instruction for something I wanted. Lags and misinterpretation can really lead to something completely different from what you asked for.

I think going with the flow is probably the right idea under most situations, but perhaps not with JOI, a 'stop' then re-instruct, may well be sexier for the member. It also gives you a chance to show yourself off a bit more, assess the member a bit, and truly decide what you want for them.

I would recommend that any instruction be very descriptive using metaphors or similes to get the sensation across; if one comes to mind, rather than to focus on being too physically detailed.

Reactions: Lilypancakes
I sometimes have difficulty with being instructive, because honestly 90% of the time the guy isn't even following the instructions, so I feel kinda stupid because it feels like I'm talking to myself, or I'm giving instructions that the guy isn't interested in (am I wrong, do guys just like hearing the instructions even if they aren't following them?). I usually go with the encouragement-style, but maybe I'll start asking if the member wants actual instructions or if they just want dirty talk (most of the time it seems like they just want dirty talk--or at least it's very well received!).

I refuse to do live JOI and only do it in videos because I don't have the patience for giving instruction and seeing it ignored.

I like them cus they're easy (i.e. i mostly just have to sit there and say lines and not do much else) LMAO

I refuse to do live JOI and only do it in videos because I don't have the patience for giving instruction and seeing it ignored.

When a guy does this I keep repeating it and coaxing him to do it. I dunno if they're lost in their own universe or want to be sure you're watching, but it is annoying to think they'd pay for something that they aren't even going to go along with.

I had a guy once that wanted JOI and it was my second time doing it and I didnt really know what to do/say and he kept asking me if i wanted him to put a rubber band around his balls so I said he could. Idk, it was kind of a mess

Haha so glad you made this. I get so many requests to do JOI and I'm interested by it but still lost to what members actually want. I mean theres femdom joi and then some want specific instructions ughh...idk. I'm still learning so can experienced models give advice?? Thanx!!

Reactions: mattbb29
Haha so glad you made this. I get so many requests to do JOI and I'm interested by it but still lost to what members actually want. I mean theres femdom joi and then some want specific instructions ughh...idk. I'm still learning so can experienced models give advice?? Thanx!!

I've learned a lot from watching other models and just writing down lines I thought could work for me and then reciting them while filming myself. I found the filming really helped even though no one gets to see it. It let me get a feel for tone and pacing.
I'd recommend buying some other girls videos. If you can't afford that (which I get) check out the JOI subreddit for ideas.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Cam4fun
I think communication between the two people is key. And having some chemistry is important. And both people enjoying the process

Status
Not open for further replies.