AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Joyful June! Amber's 2nd AAA month!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Our 2nd Awesomeness, Achievements and Appreciation month is upon us! (AAA!)
(Well, as of midnight tonight it will be!!)

Let's rock the kickoff of Summer by having a super duper AWESOME month full of fun shows and sweet goodies, and aim for the best Miss MFC rank we can accomplish without keeling over... we shall call it JOYFUL JUNE!

Details of special plans and extra goodies below!

:flower: Videos :flower:

June Video Bundle = 456 tokens, available during June only: "Suction Dildo Play", "Comfy Bed Cum", and "Natural Low-Light Strip Dance"
You can find gif previews and more info on my profile at http://profiles.myfreecams.com/AmberCutie!

:flower: Goodies to Buy :flower:

888 token tip = Cootie Mousepad, kissed greeting card and printed photo mailed to you!
Panties Auction = Once or twice during the month I may hold a panties auction, giving away some of my panties to the highest bidders. I'll try them on, show them off, and start the bidding at 500 tokens per pair. Keep an eye out for the announcement of when this takes place!

:flower: Prizes :flower:

June Bug HTOTDs! - Highest daily single tip and highest daily cumulative tipper will get on the wall as one of my "June Bugs". I'll tweet a fan sign for them the following day. Also, each June Bug on the wall = 1 raffle entry to be my "Summer Sweetie" and get special personalized gift boxes sent to them throughout the following few weeks. Winner pulled during the first day or two of July. (It is possible for one person to get both June Bugs in one day.)

HTOTM - High Tip Of The Month can choose one from my special list of HTOTM prizes:
* Semi-Custom Dance Video - 4-8 mins, choose outfit (or naked), and music selection for the video (can be silly OR sexy!)
* Semi-Custom Cum Video - 4-8 mins, choose outfit (or naked), toys (or fingers only) and music selection for the video.
* Semi-Custom Photo Set - 5-15 high quality photos, choose outfit (or naked) and general setting (at my house, preferably)
* 1 Box of Goodies mailed to them - would include snacks and candy, scented panties, trinkets, and a printed photo.
* 1 Month's worth of exclusive iPhone pics - 5-10 pics weekly, taken on my iPhone just for you.

:flower: Schedule and Special Shows :flower:

I plan to be on about 4 hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings, 3-4 hours on Thursday and Saturday afternoons. Off on Sundays. (The 4-6th, as well as the 26-27th, I'll be broadcasting from a hotel room, so the hours may vary quite a bit those days).

Special shows throughout the month - Bikini Week! (8th through 12th), Costume Night, Mirror Dildo Ride, Chocolate Syrup Shower, Oil Dancing, Beautiful Agony Cum, AmPole Fucking, and a Butt Plug Hitachi Cum show.

Can't wait to have a joyful awesome month with you! Drop in anytimeand show some support anyway you can. Laughs and smiles go a long way, too, so don't throw me any "I don't have any tokens" excuses for not hanging out!

Here's the JuneBugs wall! Can't wait to fill it up with names of super duper people who help my month rock! 2 a day: one for the single high tip, and one for cumulative high tipper. Whee!

ZDU7prdl.jpg

Halfway-through-the-month update!

We have had a few fun shows and quite a few laughs so far this Joyful June, and today marks the halfway point. I figured I'd write and update anyone interested on plans and progress. :)

Some may have noticed that I haven't quite been on for 4+ hours per day as I proposed I would. I certainly have enjoyed hanging out with my friends online, but many days this month have lacked that extra bit of AAA excitement that keeps me encouraged to stay on much longer than a couple of hours. I apologize for this change of plans and schedule. For the remainder of the month I'll likely be on for a couple of hours, 6 shifts a week, and staying on more or less time than that depends on how lively and interactive the members are.

I'm planning to send out the first batch of the 888tk mousepad/photo/card packages next Monday (one week from today). If you'd like to be included in that, make sure to tip for one by this Friday. :)

This week...
Tonight shall be a beautufil agony cum show.
Friday shall possibly be a panties auction.
Saturday afternoon shall be a baking show, I'll raffle or auction off fresh baked muffins. (U.S. only :) )

I appreciate everyone who has come to show support this AAA month! We'll keep on pushing to have the best month possible, I know we can do it!

Big hugs to all my luvbugs.

It's the last day of Joyful June! :party:

We had so many fun days on cam this month, and seeing all the JuneBugs up on the wall makes me squee! I know we didn't get to all of the shows I originally planned for June, but we'll get to them in the near future and have a blast doing them.

Thank you to all those who continue to bring me smiles and support all that I do. I'd be nowhere without you! I'll see you on cam tonight to put Joyful June to rest with a fun, silly and sexy session. I think I heard that AmBearCat was going to make an appearance!! :cat:

Reactions: dilligaf0
Status
Not open for further replies.