AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jumio auto ban confusion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2023
Hi @punker barbie hope all is well.

I’ve had multiple accounts over the years and since the switch to Jumio I keep getting auto banned despite using my 2023 license. I unfortunately keep getting that automated message about some general ToC violation. I haven’t had an opportunity to even violate the terms lol.

The only thing I can think of that I’ve had too many accounts? Unsure.

Anyway I was hoping you might be able to help me on it. I imagine there are others with a similar issue.

My username is my CB account name.

Thanks for anything you can do! Have a nice day.

Hi @punker barbie hope all is well.

I’ve had multiple accounts over the years and since the switch to Jumio I keep getting auto banned despite using my 2023 license. I unfortunately keep getting that automated message about some general ToC violation. I haven’t had an opportunity to even violate the terms lol.

The only thing I can think of that I’ve had too many accounts? Unsure.

Anyway I was hoping you might be able to help me on it. I imagine there are others with a similar issue.

My username is my CB account name.

Thanks for anything you can do! Have a nice day.
Have any of those accounts been banned by CB?

If they have then that is the reason for the auto ban when trying to get another account

Upvote 0
Have any of those accounts been banned by CB?

If they have then that is the reason for the auto ban when trying to get another account
Nope, never had any past active accounts banned. Haven’t violated ToC. If I try to get a new account I can but once I submit my valid ID and photos to Jumio it just shows the message I attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
UPDATE: CB contacted me and provided the following email, incorrectly stating my ID wasn’t real. The only change is that the old ID expired so I had to upload my new ID. Kind of crazy to have an ID error and then accuse the user of falsifying it.

@punker barbie not to be a pain but tagging you again with this concern, hopefully this can be ironed out with customer service as it’s a major and demonstrable error

Funny, Cam4 just verified me with the same ID (because it’s a 100% real). See attached

Attachments

• IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
Like so many others who also didn’t use fake ID I got the same boilerplate text: “We have reason to believe you have provided us with altered or otherwise falsified identification for age verification, which is a serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms and, likely, applicable law. Because we have reason to believe the identification has been altered, your accounts were terminated, and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.”

What’s going on over there?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.