AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Just putting this here so people know what happened...

Seems Jupiter tried to send a PM on this forum to a model and clicked ALL REGISTERED USERS and sent it to all thousands of you.

JUPITER!!! No sending forum PMs when you inebriated! I can't tell you how many Undelivered Mail Return To Sender emails I had in the admin email since about midnight last night. :mrgreen:

Reactions: AngelicTease
this is why computers should have breathalysers attached. would of saved me a few times in the past as well.

oh, and jupiter, i've been on the forum a while. but nice of you to of noticed me. :wink

What the hell, lol. Jupiter was on the forum like 5 minutes ago and doesn't see this thread with his name all in caps and a million !!!....?

Get in here Jup! Explain thyself!

and here I was thinking I had a sexy new fan, ah well.

lol- yeah, made me take a 2nd look too! Then realized the error... lol

Well, Jupiter, u got a lot of girls to visit now!! haha just teasin!

haha i was thinking whos jupiter??OMG i forgot some1!lol :mrgreen:

LOL tooo funny! I didn't see the messages till I read this thread :h:

yeah..jupiter ive known you since hanging out in a certain romanian girls room...years ago (i think)

i was like wtf dude ...lol..you calling me gorgeous ....

havent i seen you in my room?? Or maybe im mistaken. I got excited when i had mail!! lol thanks. :dance:

*sniffs*

I hasn't been posting much in the public area, and thought it was meee.... WAAAAA!

:cries

:p

No biggie Jupiter. Though, I'm now INSANELY curious who it really was for.

LadyLuna said:
*sniffs*

I hasn't been posting much in the public area, and thought it was meee.... WAAAAA!

:cries

:p

No biggie Jupiter. Though, I'm now INSANELY curious who it really was for.

hehe it was for Merilyn Sakova, she had her site hacked a few weeks back and is just now getting back on top of it, but yeah I hadn't seen her for a while

TomHonks said:
I thought it was a love note for me. :cry:

It was a love note for the entire world Tom...an unintentional one :whistle:

I should do this once a week I've never been so popular, like 50 pms now...haha :lol:

Amber might hate me for her full inbox tho..

Jupiter551 said:
I should do this once a week I've never been so popular, like 50 pms now...haha :lol:

Amber might hate me for her full inbox tho..
I've disabled this feature as my gmail inbox is fucking OVER FLOWING with returned email notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.