AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

just launched a big brother site and we are looking for models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls here don't need to be professional sir. They can be as unlikable and immature as they want to be. They aren't trying, and comically failing, to recruit people for a boring and old timey website. You are, or soon, were.

Trying to sound smart in a barrel of bullies is not really the way to earn your sticky star. How about doing something else with your magic wand?

intelligence = the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills
Prove you got some

Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You have never once took in any information we have provided to you without getting defensive and dismissing it calling us essentially idiots. That is pretty much the definition of the lack of intelligence.

LMAO you may be the least professional person I've ever seen.

Calling people dumb and jumping to "I bet you voted for Trump" because they think this is a bad idea is not how you promote a website.

I'm not trying to have you watch a website and pay for something, I was hoping you could see that she is bullshitting you with going on streamate to earn money. Really, why would anybody leave cb or mfc to work on a pay per minute? So from me defending your potentially influentialy personality you draw the conclusion that I'm not promoting a website propperly :)

Trying to sound smart in a barrel of bullies is not really the way to earn your sticky star. How about doing something else with your magic wand?

raw

Zero fucks to give about how I sound or come across. Just enjoying watching you commit arson to a bridge that has already been burned.

Isn't that a bit hypocritical? You have never once took in any information we have provided to you without getting defensive and dismissing it calling us essentially idiots. That is pretty much the definition of the lack of intelligence.

So basically, I asked whether you might be interested to collaborate with me on this project.

You started telling me that I haven't researched it from a business point and psychological point. (not that you have)
Then people started drawing conclusions based on NOTHING I said Ex: getting caged and having no clothes which was really funny by the way.
I tell you I tested the model and I am willing to pay you from the income (which you immediately got offended by - you probably work on your cam site for free)
Another girl called it a cam site (don't know what that's about)

Can you please come down off your high horse and at least try to understand what I'm talking about before you completely make up your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.