AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

KATEELIFE - Sexiest dance ever

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
Ah, she has CA blocked now... I used to watch her a loooooong time ago, apparently I'm not allowed to anymore. From what I've read about her around the 'net, she has an affinity for having every single pic/video of her removed so I expect that vimeo to disappear soon. heh.

My state is blocked too. Did she block the US? lol

SexyStephXS said:
AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:
Ah, she has CA blocked now... I used to watch her a loooooong time ago, apparently I'm not allowed to anymore. From what I've read about her around the 'net, she has an affinity for having every single pic/video of her removed so I expect that vimeo to disappear soon. heh.

Nope cause I can watch and see everything.

Rose said:
SexyStephXS said:
AmberCutie said:
bawksy said:

Nope cause I can watch and see everything.
Missouri it's viewable. But a friend in Florida couldn't see it.
I have to say I'm rather glad I could see it though. :mrgreen: Never saw her on mfc before. I hate to say it but that pirated vid may be excellent advertisement for her.

Would be awesome if she ever uttered a SINGLE word. I think she's mute.

Jupiter551 said:
She's online now and talking rather nicely.

Jupiter551 said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Jupiter551 said:
huh weird, in like 2.5 years never heard her utter a word.

Uncheck that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: AngelicTease
bawksy said:
This is apparently the original video before someone remixed it with a new soundtrack. Notice how the banner in the lower left hand corner is where the music logo was in the Vimeo vid.

The air guitar makes a LOT more sense in this version.

http://www.playvid.com/watch?v=XN5L5aCo3om

The whole thing makes a lot more sense now and is infinitely more enjoyable now that I'm no longer distracted by her lack of rhythm (which as it turns out wasn't a lack of rhythm at all) :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Rose and Jupiter551
mynameisbob84 said:
bawksy said:
This is apparently the original video before someone remixed it with a new soundtrack. Notice how the banner in the lower left hand corner is where the music logo was in the Vimeo vid.

The air guitar makes a LOT more sense in this version.

http://www.playvid.com/watch?v=XN5L5aCo3om

The whole thing makes a lot more sense now and is infinitely more enjoyable now that I'm no longer distracted by her lack of rhythm (which as it turns out wasn't a lack of rhythm at all) :twocents-02cents:
yeah that ^ lol

JerryBoBerry said:
Jupiter551 said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Jupiter551 said:
huh weird, in like 2.5 years never heard her utter a word.

Uncheck that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

Are you two sure you weren't separated at birth? Thing is I constantly sense sibling rivalry between you two.

Godiva420 said:
Are you two sure you weren't separated at birth? Thing is I constantly sense sibling rivalry between you two.
BOOOOOO.

Attachments

• Screenshot - 12_22_2013 , 2_32_41 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 12_22_2013 , 2_32_41 PM.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 272
JerryBoBerry said:
Godiva420 said:
BOOOOOO.

and Jerry is the younger less mature brother of the two... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.