AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically they make the 50% whenever someone buys the tokens. MFC makes money whether the member actually spends the tokens or not.

But either way, like Olivia, a lot of guys buy tokens specifically to spend on her. If she's making a lot of money then she's helping the site make a lot of money. They don't like to give popular models the boot

TBH I really don't think she is making *that much* money and in reality her room count is actually only at about 100-200, at least that is where it was in the middle of her show when her room bot program crashed.

She certainly isn't making Olivia levels of money and what MFC is going to be losing from models that leave the site and members who stop throwing money their way would probably be more significant (if all the people leave that say they were going to anyways). I think they just genuinely don't give a fuck and don't see it as breaking any real rules.

Oh god, I totally forgot about the fact that she room bots lmao. I went in there for like five minutes yesterday and there was 1000 people in there.
This is why I think when we complain we shouldn't complain from a moral standpoint, because it's ambiguous no matter how wrong it feels to us. If we're going to complain to MFC about her we should complain about her botting her room, using bots to camp in other model's rooms, advertising in other model's rooms, and actively poaching other model's members.

I lost all respect for her because she did those things (even to "friends" like me) before she even started doing her offensive shows. Honestly, these things are more likely to get her banned than anything offensive she does.

I know non nude models do fine. But really I joined MFC and spend my tokens for girls getting nude or at least doing something sexy.

I can't understand wasting money on offensive/goofy/boring or straight shitty gimmick model rooms.

But hey if it makes you money hard to stop doing it I guess.

That said MFC has had a hard enough time keeping the site up online lately and they gave zero fucks about that and that directly hurt their business. They are definitely not going to stop something like this if it is increasing token purchases.

My biggest annoyance is models who mark people as trolls because they don't agree with what someone says on an internet forum. Without premiums, you don't get paid. Yet you get to insult us and we can't disagree with you? You're not queens. You're drama queens. Most of you are just whiney bitches who are mad that you don't have the creative license that other models do. Get over yourselves and work harder. Not everyone has the face for internet camming. Perhaps you should pursue a life in radio.

• Wat?!
Reactions: FluffyGalore
My biggest annoyance is models who mark people as trolls because they don't agree with what someone says on an internet forum. Without premiums, you don't get paid. Yet you get to insult us and we can't disagree with you? You're not queens. You're drama queens. Most of you are just whiney bitches who are mad that you don't have the creative license that other models do. Get over yourselves and work harder. Not everyone has the face for internet camming. Perhaps you should pursue a life in radio.
You could have expressed yourself without the "bitches" and the "face for radio" bits.

The two posts you marked as me trolling:

Me explaining how the token system works and how MFC gets paid whether we do or not.

Me saying Maggie had 1k people in her room.

These were both facts. I don't see what you're attempting to accomplish here.

The model that will plaster anything you say about her in the big screen in her room, ya mean? lmao ok

So I assume not and I guess you mean constructive dialogue that has been aimed at her via such medium's as twitter etc ?

I will quote advice that's been given here many times over the years to members with an issue with a model.

"If you don't like a room click next and move on"

I didn't particularly like one certain models style of entertainment, was offensive to me but to others it was not.

Also models who are openly rude in their rooms about other models ie: pumpkinspice and parislovely cannot surely expect not to get any flak back can they ?

If you cant take it, don't dish it, simples !

L6lnlwo.jpg

The lounge I sit in doesn't matter. At least I'm not sitting around trying to get other people to petition MFC to kick models off the site. I didn't even say anything about you, mister JerryBoBerry, so i'm assuming you're just here to SJW on the model bandwaggon. I promise that I tip models more than you. There are several models here that can attest to it.

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Uh. They take 50% of every models earnings. If she gets tipped a shit ton, half of those tips go to them.

That is incorrect information. MFC does not take 50%.

When buying tokens packages over 900 tokens each token cost around $0.08 each. Models get $0.05 per token which leave $0.03 for MFC and that's about 37%.

How many of you models that complain to MFC actually speak to the model concerned first if you have a problem with them or their shows ?
I've tried multiple times to start a conversation with her about the botting, poaching, and camping. I have been ignored each time. Wasn't being rude either, simply a "can we talk about this?" messages.

So yes, at least one of us have.

That much is correct. You'd be an ass in any of the lounges. Not sure why you're even on this site, seems like you don't like anyone here.

View attachment 64104 View attachment 64105 View attachment 64107

please post the full conversation. like about me not caring enough to actually mark your posts.

And yes, I think models here are incredibly entitled. And you are an enabler. So few of them give a shit about the person who tips them and the fact that they have to work as well. And usually it's not sitting in front of a computer monitor editing a video of using a dildo.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SNATCH and Kokoro
please post the full conversation. like about me not caring enough to actually mark your posts.

And yes, I think models here are incredibly entitled. And you are an enabler. So few of them give a shit about the person who tips them and the fact that they have to work as well. And usually it's not sitting in front of a computer monitor editing a video of using a dildo.
Shouldn't you be working on your "Do not tip" list?

Do go on, please. Tell us how you really feel. Fascinating stuff.

9c29374f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.