AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Katsumichann.... whorenickels

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please post the full conversation. like about me not caring enough to actually mark your posts.

And yes, I think models here are incredibly entitled. And you are an enabler. So few of them give a shit about the person who tips them and the fact that they have to work as well. And usually it's not sitting in front of a computer monitor editing a video of using a dildo.
Why don't you calm down and just have a conversation with us? If you have a different opinion it's okay to express it without marking posts as troll attempts, especially those of us who don't exactly disagree with you. I've only pointed out her breaking actual site rules and poaching from fellow models, not anything to do with her shows. I'm actually all for freedom of speech, even if it is incredibly offensive.

Most of us are just here to have a conversation, not to troll or be trolled. If you'd like to express your opinion and try to persuade people into listening, don't you think the best way to do that is to interact a little less confrontational?

Why don't you calm down and just have a conversation with us? If you have a different opinion it's okay to express it without marking posts as troll attempts, especially those of us who don't exactly disagree with you. I've only pointed out her breaking actual site rules and poaching from fellow models, not anything to do with her shows. I'm actually all for freedom of speech, even if it is incredibly offensive.

Most of us are just here to have a conversation, not to troll or be trolled. If you'd like to express your opinion and try to persuade people into listening, don't you think the best way to do that is to interact a little less confrontational?

There's aboslutely no way to have a normal conversation on this site. Models and premiums like jerry who put themselves above all others because of the VIP tag bandwaggon against you and nothing can ever be said from a levelheaded point of view.

The fact that models are petitioning to have her taken off the site because she made fun of Pumpkinspice is absurd. PS is a target because she was a top model and says some really dumb stuff. That's part of being in the spotlight. If you don't like it, then either don't cam or shave your head like Britney Spears.

Models have 1000+ members in their rooms all the time. It has nothing to do with running bots. It's jealousy for you to claim that they're doing something against site rules.

And let's talk about the site rules while we're at it. Ever done penetration in public? Against site rules. Ever squirted? Against site rules. Site rules are only there to get premiums banned. They are never enforced against models unless you have a child on cam like Agent99 did.

I tipped Whorenickels the day she did the PS thing. I thought it was funny. That's the only time I've ever tipped her. I was one of those 1000 and i'm not a bot.

She runs scripts to do cool things on the screen and I think that's way more creative than putting a "DMCA DO NOT RECORD" message in your manycam.

I'm not an idiot. I'm not a troll. I've been around longer than most of you have. I see you complaining about not feeling well and wanting members to tip you offline for doing nothing. You all do it. It's fine, I get sick and depressed sometimes too. But when I don't go to work, I don't get paid. I have no respect for the models with double standards and white knight, social justice warriors, have for other models who work their asses off.

This is the last post I will make about this. I think you're all pitiful for bandwaggoning and making false accusations against a model who can't defend herself.

Last edited:
Lounge trolls get so whiny when they're called out in public.
325.gif

There's aboslutely no way to have a normal conversation on this site. Models and premiums like joe who put themselves above all others because of the VIP tag bandwaggon against you and nothing can ever be said from a levelheaded point of view.

The fact that models are petitioning to have her taken off the site because she made fun of Pumpkinspice is absurd. PS is a target because she was a top model and says some really dumb stuff. That's part of being in the spotlight. If you don't like it, then either don't cam or shave your head like Britney Spears.

Models have 1000+ members in their rooms all the time. It has nothing to do with running bots. It's jealousy for you to claim that they're doing something against site rules.

And let's talk about the site rules while we're at it. Ever done penetration in public? Against site rules. Ever squirted? Against site rules. Site rules are only there to get premiums banned. They are never enforced against models unless you have a child on cam like Agent99 did.

I tipped Whorenickels the day she did the PS thing. I thought it was funny. That's the only time I've ever tipped her. I was one of those 1000 and i'm not a bot.

She runs scripts to do cool things on the screen and I think that's way more creative than putting a "DMCA DO NOT RECORD" message in your manycam.

I'm not an idiot. I'm not a troll. I've been around longer than most of you have. I see you complaining about not feeling well and wanting members to tip you offline for doing nothing. You all do it. It's fine, I get sick and depressed sometimes too. But when I don't go to work, I don't get paid. I have no respect for the models with double standards and white knight, social justice warriors, have for other models who work their asses off.

This is the last post I will make about this. I think you're all pitiful for bandwaggoning and making false accusations against a model who can't defend herself.
100 premiums and 900+ guests in her room shows she is absolutely botting her room.

Even besides site rules, which you have a good opinion about (MFC ignoring some and enforcing them at random is bullshit), I think it's very shitty that she would poach from her "friends" rooms. Which she did to me and has never apologized for. This is what I'm angry at her for, not the shows she puts on. I absolutely respect her programming, makeup, and costuming abilities and think some of her shows have been amazing. This does not negate the fact that she has done me and others wrong.

I'm not just a jealous model looking for a handout, I work for my money and most girls here do. I think you have a uninformed idea of what most models on this forum are about and what we do. If people tip me offline then they are tipping for content or tipping for my time spent with them previously, and if they do tip for no reason then that's beyond my control and I always try to give them something in return. I fucking hate white knights and you could even call me anti-SJW. Your generalizations in response to me are inaccurate.

Also, @MaggieMagpieMFC can most certainly defend herself here if she wants to.

I was in her room a few nights ago and her room count suddenly dropped from 600's to 100's. Someone made a comment about her room bot breaking. She looked panicked and said she had to pee. She put a screen up quick but it didn't fit the whole screen and you could still see the top of her head. Suddenly her room count jumped back up. Yeah, she totally doesn't bot her room. :haha:

I don't even have to try dude.

At least you're smart enough to know you're stupid. I'll give ya that much credit.
View attachment 64113

I'm not sure why you continually want to attack me. Come to l10k and talk to me there instead of on this stupid fucking post. You're off topic and just trying to start a witch hunt.

That post chain was me calling you an idiot and you posted it, thus affirming it.

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
Who the fuck are you and why should I care?
Thought you were done. lol

That's the problem with white knights. They don't know how to retreat.

He came to save WhoreNickels now he's going to wear his little self out.

Thought you were done. lol

That's the problem with white knights. They don't know how to retreat.

He came to save WhoreNickels now he's going to wear his little self out.
maggie doesnt need saving. none of them do. stop crying because someone picked on your little 65 lb obsession you fucking pedo.

You're all crybabies. MFC isn't your safe space. Get over it.

My biggest annoyance is models who mark people as trolls because they don't agree with what someone says on an internet forum.

Get over yourselves and work harder.

Not everyone has the face for internet camming.

JerryBoBerry, so i'm assuming you're just here to SJW on the model bandwaggon.

I think models here are incredibly entitled.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure why you continually want to attack me. Come to l10k and talk to me there instead of on this stupid fucking post. You're off topic and just trying to start a witch hunt.

That post chain was me calling you an idiot and you posted it, thus affirming it.

You chose to come here and attack pretty much everyone, not the lounge where you're use to other idiots backing up every idiotic thing you say. So here is where you get called out for being an idiot. Deal with it. Or most likely go back to the lounge and whine some more so you can feel important again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You chose to come here and attack pretty much everyone, not the lounge where you're use to other idiots backing up every idiotic thing you say. So here is where you get called out for being an idiot. Deal with it. Or most likely go back to the lounge and whine some more so you can feel important again.

Your evidence is irrefutable. I came here because this post was a bandwagon witch hunt and I called out "everyone" because i didn't want to single anyone out. Then you came along to cuck your way into the conversation like you do in every thread. You keep making straw-man arguments and quoting everything I've said completely out of context.

Tell me again, what's your point?

LOLOLOLOLOL

idiot.

Nice ninja edit. Also, I see your WK sig.

If you think I'm a WK, then you don't know me. Perhaps you should come sit down and let's have a talk.
Whatevs. You know who you can turd and who you can't.
Shhhh. It's ok babygirl, Daddy Just ain't gon hurt'cha...

Your evidence is irrefutable. I came here because this post was a bandwagon witch hunt and I called out "everyone" because i didn't want to single anyone out. Then you came along to cuck your way into the conversation like you do in every thread. You keep making straw-man arguments and quoting everything I've said completely out of context.

Tell me again, what's your point?
oh, now he want to be all intellectual, talkin bout "strawmens" an "contaxts"

facepalm me baby. mmmm hmmm you know how i like it

That is incorrect information. MFC does not take 50%.

When buying tokens packages over 900 tokens each token cost around $0.08 each. Models get $0.05 per token which leave $0.03 for MFC and that's about 37%.

Yeaahhhhhhhhhhh sorry, again, mfc is not one of the sites I felt like I managed to work well on, as I do best on private centered sites. So to be more specific about my comment, the models only get 50% of what the tokens are meant to be worth at face value. The details don't really matter all that much when it comes to the question I was answering which was "how do the models make the site money?" But you're right, I was incorrect in several ways.

And let's talk about the site rules while we're at it. Ever done penetration in public? Against site rules.
Just to clarify so nobody gets confused, penetration in public chat has not been against the rules for quite some time now. Newer models may see this mentioned often by members, it used to be one of those ass covering rules until about 2 years (if I recall correctly) ago.

Only quoted for reference to avoid newer model confusion, not talking to you specifically

Just to clarify so nobody gets confused, penetration in public chat has not been against the rules for quite some time now. Newer models may see this mentioned often by members, it used to be one of those ass covering rules until about 2 years (if I recall correctly) ago.

Only quoted for reference to avoid newer model confusion, not talking to you specifically

You're correct. Apologies. This was an old rule. Let me update with more.

Smoke weed? Against the rules.
Drink too much? Against the rules.
Public place? Against the rules.
And even selling B/G vids could be considered against the rules, as the rules state
Sexual relations with men, even off-camera.

There's aboslutely no way to have a normal conversation on this site. Models and premiums like jerry who put themselves above all others because of the VIP tag bandwaggon against you and nothing can ever be said from a levelheaded point of view.

As someone who often triggers people on this forum, I have to say that while I agree with you on the bandwagon front, you haven't tried to have a normal conversation in here. Off the bat, the first thing you did was fling poop at everyone randomly. People who were simply stating facts. And the fact that you are so butthurt doesn't help your cause.

I agree with you about WhoreNickels too.. I don't think she should be banned from MFC. I thought the PS show was mean but creative and there was a lot of effort put into it, and I think that also deserves praise. But that doesn't mean I want to crucify every girl who feels the opposite. I understand why people feel like she crossed a line. If you truly want to have a normal conversation with the people who "bandwagon" against you, then stop flinging poop around like a monkey in a zoo.

As someone who often triggers people on this forum, I have to say that while I agree with you on the bandwagon front, you haven't tried to have a normal conversation in here. Off the bat, the first thing you did was fling poop at everyone randomly. People who were simply stating facts. And the fact that you are so butthurt doesn't help your cause.

I agree with you about WhoreNickels too.. I don't think she should be banned from MFC. I thought the PS show was mean but creative and there was a lot of effort put into it, and I think that also deserves praise. But that doesn't mean I want to crucify every girl who feels the opposite. I understand why people feel like she crossed a line. If you truly want to have a normal conversation with the people who "bandwagon" against you, then stop flinging poop around like a monkey in a zoo.

Got your attention and stopped the witch hunt, didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.