AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Keyboard in Corner

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2013
When PMing with a model or in general, I was wondering if it was possible to remove the setting that shows the keyboard in the corner when you begin typing a response? I noticed one model I chat with, her keyboard no longer appears when she is responding, but I don't know if she actually turned that setting off or if it's just a bug. Every other model still shows the keyboard. I can not find a way to turn that setting off myself.

Thank you!

A lot of times it could just be out of sync with the video stream. I've noticed as much as a 15-second difference between them on occasion. If the model is typing just short replies, I imagine that by the time the system is about to show the keyboard, the message has already been sent.

Reactions: AllisonWilder
That I know of, we don't have a way to turn that off in our settings (although it would be kinda cool to play around with..) .. I think it may just be that they are out of sync and if we type really fast or are typing short replies, 9 times out of 10 it doesn't have time to show up, as emptiedglass mentioned :)

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ToxicSirenBBW

Reactions: emptiedglass
Status
Not open for further replies.