AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kingdom Hearts 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KaterinaPryde said:
I am very excited about it! I just got the HD Remix and have been playing #1 again.....Ohhhh how I have missed it!

You fight... Magic Mountain? Hokay, then. I'm slowly playing the 1.5 remix stuff, as I totally missed KH stuff the first time. A bit more excited for 3, now they've confirmed a 2.5 remix, even despite a general "next year" release date.

waogo said:
You fight... Magic Mountain? Hokay, then.
Nah. Magic Mountain is just a new Summon you can use. Same with the Pirate Ship.
That looked like it might be a boss fight for a new Hercules world. He's fighting the Rock Titan, and that appears to be Mount Olympus.

Reactions: KaterinaPryde
Ooo I love Kingdom Hearts! I hope they make kairi playable some day like they did with Riku. :-D

I remember crying at the end of KH1 when I was like, what, 12? ;_;

I called my friend up just to squeal, "I BEAT IT, I'M WATCHING THE CREDITS RIGHT NOW." ;-;

Everything about the KH story confounds me now but I'm going to play the shit out of 3 regardless.

Oh goddamnit now I have to buy a PS4.

I was 18 when KH first came out and I spent three months in a dorm room, smoking pot through an empty toilet paper roll wrapped with a dryer sheet, while following Sora on his adventures. And I need this. I bought a PSP for Birth by Sleep; I'll buy a PS4 for this.

Edit: I bought a Vita for FFX/FFX-2 and I've literally bought nothing else for it since. :|

I am so excited for it! I love Kingdom Hearts since it's opened so many doors for me in terms of gaming, art, and writing. Honestly if it weren't for KH I don't think I would be the same person as I am now.

Status
Not open for further replies.