AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kitty update (pet, not vagina)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupiter551

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 2, 2011
As some of you know my cat is having an ongoing battle with cancer. His name's Kato, and he probably only has a few days. More than one time I've thought I was going to have to take him to the vet to be put to sleep and then he bounced back.
He's sick, and especially at night, but as you can see from the video I'm not yet convinced he's not enjoying life. :)
Today, on my way to upload this short video he seemed to not want me on the computer:

Attachments

• 25-01-2012 10-25-00 AM_0047.JPG
    25-01-2012 10-25-00 AM_0047.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 299
  • 25-01-2012 10-34-46 AM_0051.JPG
    25-01-2012 10-34-46 AM_0051.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 299
I was wondering if that was him purring or a fan at the beginning until you told us. He still seems to be happy to me.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Shaun__ said:
I was wondering if that was him purring or a fan at the beginning until you told us. He still seems to be happy to me.

Sadly for cats, purring can also mean they are in distress or pain. But he looks good to me, and as long as he can enjoy cheese I am sure he is happy :-D

Shaun__ said:

Yeah actually it's both purring and a fan actually, the audio kinda sucks, it was a spur of the moment thing when I just happened to be eating a piece of cheese and he totally stalked up on me lol.

And yeah about the purring thing...but he was genuinely enjoying that.

I love your accent, and I'm sooo sorry about your cat! Looks like he will leave this life having experienced joy and happiness, and you really can't do any more than that for the ones you love. You know this forum will be here to comfort you whenever you need it! I lived my entire childhood with cats and it was always heartbreaking when one died or ran away, but you can't help but love an animal with all your heart every time!

I hope this doesn't sound callous, but do you have any plans to get a new companion in the future? I would feel so lonely without an animal in the house.

*hugs*

AshaSnow said:
I love your accent, and I'm sooo sorry about your cat! Looks like he will leave this life having experienced joy and happiness, and you really can't do any more than that for the ones you love. You know this forum will be here to comfort you whenever you need it! I lived my entire childhood with cats and it was always heartbreaking when one died or ran away, but you can't help but love an animal with all your heart every time!

I hope this doesn't sound callous, but do you have any plans to get a new companion in the future? I would feel so lonely without an animal in the house.

*hugs*
Thanks Asha and Airen.

I dunno, I also find it hard to imagine life without an animal buddy but I think it's going to be a while if I do get another. I got Kato after my previous cat Thor was hit by a car (got Kato about 6 months later) and looking back I think I spent the first couple years of his life trying to compare him to Thor, when actually he's just Kato.

So yeah I probably will, but no immediate plans.

Reactions: SNATCH
Love the accent jupiter! Sorry about your kitty cat being sick :crybaby: . Just make his last days the best that he has ever had and he will pass on a very very happy kitty.He looks like he is enjoying life for the little time that he has. I want to hug you and the cat.*hugs and kisses*

He's such a cute, half bald kitty. It's a shame he's sick, poor thing. :crybaby:

He left me today, it was important to me to dig his grave and bury him myself. I put him under a fig tree with a large stone to mark the place.

This song is for my Kato.

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Jupiter551 said:
He left me today, it was important to me to dig his grave and bury him myself. I put him under a fig tree with a large stone to mark the place.

This song is for my Kato.

So sorry for your loss. Is he buried on your property? I think it's really nice to be able to visit his grave whenever you want, my family did that as well.

As they say, ashes to ashes and dust to dust, from the earth we came and to the earth we return. May he rest in peace.

I buried him at my mum's house, I live at an apartment complex and it felt more permanent there.

Awww... Condolences bud...

I buried the last sibling of my cat family of 4 last month. It's strange... The dogs go out and sit between the graves for an hour or so every few days as if to be saying 'miss you' to them all. They all used to sit around the living room together like there was no difference between cat and dog.

I'm thinking when its time for another independent purrin furry, I'm gonna find a Maine
Coon or a Ragdoll cat.

Jupiter551 said:

My commiserations Jupiter on Kato's passing.

When my moms old dog (who lived to be almost 19) was about 17 she went blind.
That was when the vet told us something that makes a lot of sense. "An animal has not given up on life if they're still eating well."
Looks like your kitty was a fighter to me. I know you gave him a wonderful, happy life and I'm sorry to hear that it has come to an end.
*hugs*

I'm so sorry Jup. *hug
He sure was one lucky cat to live such an awesome life. Thank you for providing him with the life he deserved.

wub cats

Sorry about Kato and condolences, looked a proper character!

Ours are all buried under the apple trees or places where they used to try to ambush birds...or each other :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. Kato was a beautiful cat from what I see in the photos you posted. I just lost one of my kitties about a month ago and know how you feel about wanting to dig the grave and bury him yourself....we did that too.

I remember the last time I buried a pet. It is a very hard thing to do, and I am sorry you had this happen to you.

I'm really sorry man, I've gone through a similar thing so I know a little about how it feels. In the end it has to happen with every living thing on the planet, the most anyone can do is enjoy themselves and help others do the same, and it looks like you and Kato shared that. I'm sure he had a happy life, and he was lucky to have you with him.

*hugs* That sucks so hard Jup. If you need someone to listen while you talk or someone to listen to so you don't have to talk, I'm more than willing to do either.

*hugs*

Very beautiful Johnny cash song . Your kitty deserves a song like that. I am sorry that he died love. I know how it is my dog died when I was 7 and she was 5,we have no idea how or why she died. She is still in the backyard of my nana's and papa's house in Arizona (buried of course) I miss her.

I am sorry your precious kitty died,but he died happy because he has the best kitty owner alive =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.