AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Kitty update (pet, not vagina)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordling said:
Goodnight Kato, where ever you may be. May you be living where the catnip grows wild and free and your favorite food is always in the bowl.

Blessed be the lovers of cats.

-Roy
I was thinking I might try to plant some catnip where he's buried. I'd love other cats to hang around there and visit

Blegh, took me a while to comment, I apologize for that. I'm so close to my kitties and I know how hard it is to even consider one of them leaving me and this thread makes my eyes water instantly. I'm sorry for your loss, Jup. VERY sorry. I hope you're doing okay :h:

I had to have my wonderful, quirky kitty Jessie put down a few years ago -- she also had advanced and inoperable cancer. Except for when my own mother passed last year, I have never cried longer or harder than I did coming home from the vet that day. I cherish the sympathy card the clinic sent, signed by the entire staff and also bearing Jessie's paw print. So, yeah...it hurts, and I understand your pain. Focus on the sweet memories.

thanks guys, I miss him like hell. I'm so used to him being here, following me around, reacting to everything that I do so doing anything from walking past my bedroom and not getting a "meow" to opening the fridge and not seeing a head poke round the corner to getting out of bed and not being "led" to the kitchen acutely reminds me of his absence :(
I constantly see shapes out of the corner of my eye or hear random noises I attribute to him, just for a split second, then the reality comes back :(

Reactions: SNATCH
Jupiter551 said:
thanks guys, I miss him like hell. I'm so used to him being here, following me around, reacting to everything that I do so doing anything from walking past my bedroom and not getting a "meow" to opening the fridge and not seeing a head poke round the corner to getting out of bed and not being "led" to the kitchen acutely reminds me of his absence :(
I constantly see shapes out of the corner of my eye or hear random noises I attribute to him, just for a split second, then the reality comes back :(

I wanted to cry when I read this. If my kitty died I would miss him gnawing on my toes trying to wake me up to feed him. I would miss him sleeping by me till my husband got home and I would miss him falling down the stairs then hearing is meow what the fuck happened? lol. (He is half blind poor kitty). I would also miss him clawing my sides and meowing at me to feed him and him following me everywhere hugging my leg and watching tv with me. I would miss him being a ninja on my son lol it is too fucking funny!!! I know how it is just focus on the good times and remember he died a happy kitty cat.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Jupiter551 said:

wow i'm sorry that you went true this... i still hear jimmy's noices around the house as well.. he was hit by a car 3 months ago..
its heartbreaking but i know he had a good life with you.. my condolences.

Jupiter551 said:
Somewhat sad little video/music montage

That's such a nice video. What a beautiful cat he was. :/ I'm really sorry you have to go through this :( I know what losing a pet feels like, it's horrible. I hope you'll feel a bit better soon.

That video is very very nice and a fitting tribute

I recently too had to have my beloved dog put down, who had grown up with me since I was 9, he was bought as a pet for me and my brother when we were young and he was a loyal and faithful friend throughout the years, He was there through my dads death in 98, and my mothers passing in 2008 and became one of the only physical links to the past for me, He was 19 when I made the heartbreaking decision to have him put down but he was really struggling, he'd lost so much weight and he was basically blind and a bit senile, didnt stop me from crying like a baby, and im 28!

RIP Kato, Hope you are ok Jup

sweetiebatman said:

I recently too had to have my beloved dog put down, who had grown up with me since I was 9, he was bought as a pet for me and my brother when we were young and he was a loyal and faithful friend throughout the years, He was there through my dads death in 98, and my mothers passing in 2008 and became one of the only physical links to the past for me, He was 19 when I made the heartbreaking decision to have him put down but he was really struggling, he'd lost so much weight and he was basically blind and a bit senile, didnt stop me from crying like a baby, and im 28!

I'm okay, it sucks, I really miss him and keep expecting him to greet me when I get home and stuff until my brain kicks in and tells me duh, he's gone. It was really sudden, a month ago he was fine. I guess you can never be prepared for something like this.

Anyway, I just have to remember him, let the grieving process happen and move on. You guys know how it feels, not much else to say. Thanks for the support though :h:

Reactions: SNATCH and LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
sweetiebatman said:

I'm okay, it sucks, I really miss him and keep expecting him to greet me when I get home and stuff until my brain kicks in and tells me duh, he's gone. It was really sudden, a month ago he was fine. I guess you can never be prepared for something like this.

Anyway, I just have to remember him, let the grieving process happen and move on. You guys know how it feels, not much else to say. Thanks for the support though :h:

Hey man... If you'd like to chat, that'd be awesome... I'm going through the same thing, && am going to have to put my beloved kitty down in the next week or so. It's breaking my heart. :(. Figured it'd be nice to have someone who can relate.

Just PM me if you're interested. :h:. - hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.