AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies here willing to cam with boxing gloves? $$$$

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017
Hi are there any ladies here who have a pair of boxing gloves by chance and would be willing to have a cam session with me wearing them or sell me some pictures of them wearing them
smiley.gif
Pm me or comment here and we can figure something out $$?

I'd deff be down! If you purchased the boxing gloves I would deff do it. You can PM me here :)

Like the others, I'm willing if you provide the gloves. ^.^

I have boxing gloves from my fighting days.

They aren't cute little gloves but like proper gloves so I wonder if you're looking for like pretend gloves or o.o

Hey. I'm an amateur fighter and cam with hand wraps on all the time. I think it's super hot and have been waiting to find guys who agree, hahaha. I have a few different kinds of gloves; is there a style you prefer, or do you love the idea of a girl fighter more than the accoutrements?

Let's talk.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Hi are there any ladies here who have a pair of boxing gloves by chance and would be willing to have a cam session with me wearing them or sell me some pictures of them wearing them
smiley.gif
Pm me or comment here and we can figure something out $$?

Oh I forgot, I have leather lifting gloves atm if you're into that

Hand wraps and smaller gloves are hot as hell! I don't do customs or privates I just wanted to gush

I have hand wraps && a few different style of gloves :) && I am game for this! I actually have all sorts of gear, mostly Muay Thai. Pads, etc.

Hi i'd like to cam with a lady that can wear boxing gloves during the show :D. Please pm me or comment here so we can discuss payment, details etc.
-Thank you!

Reactions: SNATCH
I do! But I only live cam on BlackxRose92.com. I do offer skype shows and custom videos though.

At this point in time, I have boxing gloves, a wrestling helmet, and a wrestling mat along with various fetish wrestling leotards.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Status
Not open for further replies.