AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies: How did you get started?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like sleepovers. Guys think they want to go, but they really don't.

Girl-sleepover-expectation-vs-reality.jpg

SerenaMoon said:
RockyPaw said:
JoleneBrody said:
emptiedglass said:
An interesting question:
If/when RockyPaw starts camming, will he be the first to go where no man (other than maybe Jawbs) has gone before?
By this I mean that he might actually be eligible for the models-only section. :lol:
Models only has a very strict, girls only rule as of last time I checked. Cam model or not, models only is an exceptionally girly place no man should want to be part of. :whistle:

It is now my goal to gain the girls' trust and be the first boy let into the "no boys allowed" secret club.

That's really kind of creepy, worrisome really. Just saying.

AmberCutie said:
RockyPaw said:
JoleneBrody said:
emptiedglass said:
An interesting question:
If/when RockyPaw starts camming, will he be the first to go where no man (other than maybe Jawbs) has gone before?
By this I mean that he might actually be eligible for the models-only section. :lol:
Models only has a very strict, girls only rule as of last time I checked. Cam model or not, models only is an exceptionally girly place no man should want to be part of. :whistle:

It is now my goal to gain the girls' trust and be the first boy let into the "no boys allowed" secret club.
Aw, don't say/do that. I was starting to really like you.

I was only joking :/
I'm sure I have literally no place in an "all girls" environment.. And besides, even though I probably know too much now, I still like the whole "sleepover mystery" aspect haha

So, how I got started:

I logged in the first day with no clue about camera settings or lighting, with promises to make it better as soon as I could dig my lights out of storage. Was totally nervous, so I just sat on the bed, bouncing, talking about how excited and nervous I was, and how geeky I am. Also, sex history, or rather, lack of it. I settled on 50 tokens to take off shirt, then 50 for pants, 100 for bra, 100 for panties.

Second day, had better lighting and fixed the camera settings, plus I moved the camera to a better spot, so there was a lot more movement and teasing, but it was mostly still bouncing on my bed chatting with people. And that's basically what I've been doing since. Here's a few things I've learned:

1. it's okay to have the occasional "I'm not feeling too good" day on camera, but it's best to log off for them.
2. schedule in breaks. you burn out rather quick if you don't get regular breaks.
3. it's okay to have a couple teases that you do for free, either on polite request or on a whim.
4. if your regulars have a suggestion, take it.
5. if someone random has a suggestion, even if they seem like a decent person, don't bother, unless your regulars seem enthusiastic about it.
6. if you don't do social media, that's okay, unless you're going for much higher than average.
7. someone is going to do their damndest to track you down everywhere.
8. someone will discover your real-life facebook page and try to add you and all your real-life friends and family.
9. have an email address that's not connected to anything to give to your fans. use a different one to sign up for the camsites.
10. do not use paypal in conjunction with your camming. don't let any members find it. don't let any site send your money through it. don't use it to buy any toys or outfits that you use for camming.

and always remember- everyone gets trolls. they should be ignored.

Chellelovesu said:

Sorry I don't buy this for a second. It is giant conspiracy by you models to make us think your little club is no fun. Us guy did the same thing for generations, to try an keep you girls out of playing sports, management, golf clubs, poker rooms, flying jets, going to strip clubs, and pretty much anything else that was fun and/or lucrative. Eventually you all caught on and now we have to share the good stuff with girls. :angry4:

I am sorry but I have it on good authority that the models section consists almost entirely of two things. Planning the next camgirl orgy,and sharing pictures and funny stories from the last one. :thumbleft: :dance: :dance:

Pretend it is boring mundane stuff about tampons, and makeup. Mixed in with lots of raging against the stupid members, and supporting each other. Until I see it for myself I will not fooled. :naughty: At the very least Rocky Paws, should be let in as member. Just because a model, has a member, should not be grounds for discrimination! What happened to equality in the 21st century?

HiGirlsRHot said:
Chellelovesu said:

Sorry I don't buy this for a second. It is giant conspiracy by you models to make us think your little club is no fun. Us guy did the same thing for generations, to try an keep you girls out of playing sports, management, golf clubs, poker rooms, flying jets, going to strip clubs, and pretty much anything else that was fun and/or lucrative. Eventually you all caught on and now we have to share the good stuff with girls. :angry4:

I am sorry but I have it on good authority that the models section consists almost entirely of two things. Planning the next camgirl orgy,and sharing pictures and funny stories from the last one. :thumbleft: :dance: :dance:

Pretend it is boring mundane stuff about tampons, and makeup. Mixed in with lots of raging against the stupid members, and supporting each other. Until I see it for myself I will not fooled. :naughty: At the very least Rocky Paws, should be let in as member. Just because a model, has a member, should not be grounds for discrimination! What happened to equality in the 21st century?
tumblr_mcx7ohD78P1qdcrbd.gif

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.