AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ladies, how much do you make camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2016
Hey everyone. I just signed up for chaturbate and will be starting in the next few days. I have read through the forums to try to get as much info as possible but I am curious as to how much would be considered "average" for a model. I know it varies but I was hoping that you could give me a ballpark. I am currently out of work and really wanting to make this my main income. Is this possible? I am willing to put in the work but honestly a little unsure of how to make it work. Any advice/info would be appreciated!

In all honesty there's not really an average. You make what people tip you. Some luck out and make a ton, others no where near minimum wage. If you're really wanting to get in and get the most out of camming...don't put all your eggs in one basket. Sign up for clip sites, skype sites, maybe even pick up a side cam site for when your regular one has glitches.

There is a ton of info on each of these sites in Models Only once for you're verified.

Last edited:
Expect to make somewhere between nothing and everything. Where on that scale will you place? Who knows.

Thanks everyone! Well I plan on putting a lot of hard work into it and I'm praying that it will work out because I just moved to a very rural area and there are no jobs here. I have been wanting to do this for a long time so decided to take the plunge. I'm really small only 4'9 and I know some guys like that so hoping it works to my advantage! Can anyone tell me what are some good Skype sites or can you point me to another thread if there is one already. I know these questions have probably been asked a billion times already so I apologize!

Look up CamModelDirectory and SkyPrivate for places to sell skype shows. AdultWork is another option, though they have a sign-up process that is on the trickier end of things, and have lower traffic for non-UK performers, it seems. Not sure where you are located. You can also provide phone + skype shows on NiteFlirt.

Getting verified so you can access the Models Only parts of the forums will give you all the info you could ever need and more.

I started on Chaturbate about a month or so ago.. I'm not very consistent (I only work 4 days, then take 2 to 4 days off, depending on the schedule of others in my house) BUT I still Tweet to my regs that I have gained and they come to hang out, and almost every time they tip, a new guy will send some love too. Just take it one shift at a time and ENJOY it!! Have fun and good luck!

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.