AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lance Armstrong

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
What an absolute scumbag..

Just watched parts of the interview on CNN and how he can have brazenly cheated his way through his career and have the nerve to sue people who were ultimately right about him

Grr

IMO he's no different than any other athlete that uses some form of ... "artificial advantage" to get where he wants to be.
Some get busted some dont... Mehhh, no biggie.

i always wonder what people expect...
these people... that get famous, that get their butt kissed... this is what happens
when a tv star goes on drugs to handle the pressure better, people don't respond this way either...

i agree that he was very wrong for treating people like he did..
but cmon.. do us 'normal' people have any idea what happens within this kind of carreers?
no i don't think we do, i look at it the same way i look at bashing athletes for other mistakes: WRONG
untill we have an experienced top athlete in this discussion, i don't think we can say much about the way these things work

are we just suposed to forget everything he did well for the sport?
are we suposed to forget what he did with his cancer organisation helping others?
judging a person in whole, for mistakes he made in parts of his life is just wrong to me

yes he made wrong decisions, and it's wrong that it affected people that it shouldn't
but don't forget the hundreds of people around him and many other athletes that LET IT HAPPEN, and joined in for the money, fame, and what not
also... newpapers print lies all the time, i don't really feel sorry for them...

look back at every person you did wrong... you probably did some person very wrong also... you're just not beeing watched by the entire world

I think most professional athletes use some form of performance enhancing drug. They may be legal ones that are too new to be banned, but they are on something. Training and diet have limits on what they can do for a person.

I dunno... I think it took a lot of ball to finally come forward after the statute of limitations ran out...

He's the poster boy for this scandal(for want of a better word).
His Dr, Team mates, Team manager must have known, and if they knew then someone at the governing bodies must have known something.

The tour de france also has to answer in some way for making the courses so hard that teams were urging riders to take fatigue reducing drugs during the tour.

I've no sympathy for the guy, there's always a choice but there's so much more than just him, and people made more money off it than he did. People who aren't in the public eye.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.