AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Last couple weeks of 2010

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
What are you doing to celebrate the end of the year?

I am doing the same ol' crap, which is just the way Jawbs and I like things. No big hooplah with family for Christmas or New Years. This, of course, leaves our family somewhat peeved, since they'd all like us to trek miles and miles to visit, but we enjoy our quiet to-do. And who wants to travel during the busiest travel time of the year? It's dangerous and headache-inducing. Nope. I shall celebrate with my Internet peeps and my tiny family here at the house. Nice and cozy. :)

DecAmber was off to a little bit of a slow start, but it's starting to feel like I almost have my old groove back now. I've had some very sweet tippers, and I only have 7 ornaments left for Angels to put on my tree. I've seen my name on the top 20 here and there, but I know I still have to work my ass off to finish the month there. Everybody's continued support is appreciated and I only hope you're enjoying time in my MFC room as much as I have been lately.

Tonight starts the 5 days of my Santa Baby outfit. I'll probably up my naked countdown from 500 to 600 just for this week, so that viewers may enjoy my attire just a few minutes longer. The only other plans I have for my MFC show come after Christmas... the infamous Amber Anal Show will be either on Wednesday Dec 29 or Thursday Dec 30. I'll update you all next week on that. I have to figure out what time we'll do it, as I do want to make the most of it (token wise) since my ass is worth a lot :-D (in my opinion at least, I mean it's a rare commodity in my room.) Input is appreciated, but no guarantee I'll be able to please everyone with the time I choose. Here's hoping it's a great success.

This time of year, people start making resolutions for the new year to come. As opposed as I am to resolutions, I will make a few of my own. I've enjoyed being a few pounds lighter, so continuing to eat a bit less and hopefully get back to working out regularly is one. Working consistently on MFC and being in the top 20 as much as I can is another. Not having any major injuries, surgeries, or illnesses is another, even though this one is much less within control and more up to luck. But I think sticking to my usual routine and not drinking like a lush helps, which IS in my control. And finally, trying not to stress myself over meaningless things. I mean, I do think it runs in my family to be a worrier, I'm going to try and wash the negative thoughts away as soon as I realize I'm having them.

I'm sure as the last weeks of the year go by, there will be discussion of such resolutions and reflections in my chat room. I look forward to it. I'm going to try and stay warm and play some WarCrack until tonight's show. Adieu. :handgestures-salute:

I'm wishing we could swap my Christmas for your's! It sounds great! I have family coming up from London and Yorkshire which is going to impact on my MFC time, which I am just starting to build back up and get back into my groove too! Very excited about the new year, in regards to MFC and my little family. Looking forward to building myself back up to where I used to be and enjoying the benefits with things around the home, paying debts and hopefully taking a sunny holiday early next year :)

Christmas will be at Chef's parents, with both our sisters and my parents invading, plus a few extra relatives! Very crowded but it will be fun! Then back to normal the day after boxing day, hoping I get a few decent days in my room before New Year and making a go of it on New Year's Eve. My man will be working, and babysitters are non-existent, so hopefully I will be sitting in my room on MFC with a glass of bubbles for the bells! Last New Year's Eve! Oh my goodness, got myself all ready, really dressed up and effort made, champagne chilled, when my laptop died and couldn't be resuscitated until days into the new year :(

Last night my boys were amazing and my 'new laptop' is waiting to be bought as soon as I get paid! Cannot wait! All in all, a bit hectic, a bit worrying, but we'll all be together and its only once a year!

this last couple of weeks of this year have been really sweet.
i was starting to feel like i was going to never find regulars who like me again when a few people popped up and claimed me lol :)
i finally feel like ive gotten the hang of mfc.. having my room go in the last week from having maybe 30 members or 50 if i was doing a hitachi show to almost 200 members has been a huge relief. i made my highest night ever recently and got off cam with a huge grin on my face feeling great.
i didnt expect much out of xmas as im not very well known on mfc. but i ended up with about 200 bucks in gift cards from a few awesome amazing prems.
my christmas was extremely chill.. i ate mushroom tofu and fell asleep watching white xmas with my lover and his family.
:) yay for holidays i find they are far more fun when you dont care or expect anything. the less you plan the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.