AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Late Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2021
United States
Twitter Username
@masked4cover
@punker barbie …Hi, I was just wondering if you could check our July 1st to 15th payment that was cashed out on the 13t under the screen name “dunder_muffin”? We get direct deposit into our bank checking account and usually get a confirmation email quickly after either the 1st or 15t. But we haven’t gotten anything for this pay period that it’s being processed. Also, if anyone else reads this and are seeing a delay please let me know.

Ticket #’s 17920704 and 17913486

Thank you in advance for any information you may have.

dunder_muffin

Last edited:
@punker barbie …Hi, I was just wondering if you could check our July 1st to 15th payment that was cashed out on the 13t under the screen name “dunder_muffin”? We get direct deposit into our bank checking account and usually get a confirmation email quickly after either the 1st or 15t. But we haven’t gotten anything for this pay period that it’s being processed. Also, if anyone else reads this and are seeing a delay please let me know.

Ticket #’s 17920704 and 17913486

Thank you in advance for any information you may have.

dunder_muffin
I have not gotten paid either, did you receive the payment yet?

I also transferred on July 13th to receive direct deposit on July 22

Upvote 0
Thanks so much. I hope you get paid soon. What you said helps.. so it isn’t always this difficult to get paid?
I haven’t gotten any emails I wonder what happened

Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
I have not gotten paid either, did you receive the payment yet?

I also transferred on July 13th to receive direct deposit on July 22
Thanks so much. I hope you get paid soon. What you said helps.. so it isn’t always this difficult to get paid?
I haven’t gotten any emails I wonder what happened
No, it’s always been very, very easy. This is the first time we ever had a payment delayed. But keep an eye on the ticket you created, because although I don’t know your situation I have a feeling that they are missing something from you. But I can’t really be sure

Reactions: Pretty_11
Upvote 0
@punker barbie …are you able to check if support has everything and resolved # 17913486 … I believe I supplied everything they needed…Thanks so much 🙂
Hey dunder_muffin, Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.