AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Late payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2023
@punker barbie

Dear Punker Barbie,

I hope you are well.

I would like to contact you today regarding my email to the Chaturbate support for the most recent payout from the payment period of Dec 15th - 31st.

Despite several emails and it being the 11th of January already, I have not received confirmation whether the wire payment has been made to the bank account or what exactly the status of the payment is.

We currently depend on the payment to pay our rent and food and it’s a bit concerning for us.

Im not sure who else to turn to at this point. Any help would he greatly appreciated.

The user name is Kara_Mella and email karamella.live@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Kara

Dear @punker barbie

thank you for your confirmation that the support team responded to our inquiry.

After writing my last message, the original payment had bounced back to our Chaturbate account and was added to our account balance. Afterwards, we had added new payment information with a brand new bank account and requested a daily payout on the 13th of January.

However, until this day (26th of January), we still haven't received the payment, even though the website information refers to a processing duration of 5-7 business days (we included the national holiday on Monday, the 16th of January.

Once again, we would greatly appreciate an urgent response and would be happy if you could have take a deeper look into the problem or inform the support team to get in touch with the payment processor or track the international SWIFT payment.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Kara

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie

thank you for your ongoing support.

It seems like the support team has worked on the payout problem and the payment got hold for which they require further information.

As we now switched the payment method to Cosmopayment, we would prefer to have the payment sent back to the Chaturbate account, after which we will initiate a new payout via Cosmopayment.

The latest support message was not helpful, which is the reason I am contacting you once again here.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Kara

Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie

thank you for your ongoing support.

It seems like the support team has worked on the payout problem and the payment got hold for which they require further information.

As we now switched the payment method to Cosmopayment, we would prefer to have the payment sent back to the Chaturbate account, after which we will initiate a new payout via Cosmopayment.

The latest support message was not helpful, which is the reason I am contacting you once again here.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Kara
Hey there. I was wondering if everything worked out. I'm a new cam model and waiting for my first payment. I seems really late. Just seeing if anyone elses wire transfers take at least a week to arrive thx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.