AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Latest Cam Milestone You Hit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I thought it would be nice to give us a place to celebrate our small and BIG wins in camming. What was the last cam goal you set for yourself that you achieved? Be it number of subscriptions, followers, dream tips...go ahead and brag a little!

Reactions: inertvolcano
Since I launched the thread, I'll start. I am as of now in the top 43% of creators on Onlyfans and just cleared the $100 mark in subs/tips/unlocked media. It's only been 9 days since I was approved on the site and I'm super stoked! It took me 4 months to hit that on Peach. I have 11 subs so far! Woot!!!

^Great job! 😃 Congrats!

Phrendly usually has a reputation of just being good for chump change here and there, so getting a $192.12 payout from one guy (from primarily our January 20th interactions) was awesome! I'm so glad I was home at that time!

Phrendly.jpg

Recently I had a very profitable exclusive private on Stripchat - almost $500 in one show - and it was mostly casual chatting. I think that was the most I ever made in a single show!

Recently I had a very profitable exclusive private on Stripchat - almost $500 in one show - and it was mostly casual chatting. I think that was the most I ever made in a single show!
Those are the best privates. Good for you!!

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Status
Not open for further replies.